Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I partially disagree about the game being off-track. I do agree they're taking way too long to appease everyone with more sex content. But there are too many parts of the story that have been stalled or abandoned for too long.

- Sabia trying to track down the rest of the Markhor bones.
- Sabia serving in Ornshakar's rituals, presumably as a means to an end to get info about what the shamans are planning.
- Getting info about the fate of the Orc women.
- Discovering what happened to the warchief. (part of the main story plot)
That's true. They set up a lot of cool lore points but they haven't been used much yet. Tho from the ones you mentioned, Kia already held her burial ritual, so i wasn't expecing it to go any further than this. And if i remember correctly, the surviving orc women are with the Shaman council in what is basically a house arrest. It would be cool to see what's going over there, but from a story point it could be risky for Sabia since the shamans made a deal with the empire and from a technical point this would require a ton of new art assets, so at least +2 +3 months of development time.

I kind of still hope that Sabia can turn things around against Ornshakar by fucking his henchmen so well that they accidentally spill the beans on their plan in front of a crowd. That would be a juicy story scene.

The obvious ones i've talked about before were the slavery stat which really haven't done anything aside from a single scene and Dajrab's whole route. It is also quite visible how the devs have been going back and forth between focusing more or less on the dom route depending on the comments they get.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
FINALLY someone that appreciates the minotaur content and potential,with what we have so far this could be a unique experience.
Indeed Sir. I see that many of those here share my refined tastes. Though i must say that if such wonderfull things are to come to pass I would greatly hope that Sab should be required to wear cow print armor or clothes. Of course complete with CowBell Collar. Cow bell is an absolute must.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Apr 22, 2021
Indeed Sir. I see that many of those here share my refined tastes. Though i must say that if such wonderfull things are to come to pass I would greatly hope that Sab should be required to wear cow print armor or clothes. Of course complete with CowBell Collar. Cow bell is an absolute must.
Gotta have more cowbell!
Hopefully we'll see something close to minutaur ending from Noxian Nights in this one (one day in 2028 when game will finally be finished)

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Hopefully we'll see something close to minutaur ending from Noxian Nights in this one (one day in 2028 when game will finally be finished)
I wanna see a bad ending where Sabia gets fucked and humiliated by Lynn and a parallel good ending where Sabia does the same to Lynn.

But like Py Ape said, I think the game will probably get abandoned before that happens at this rate :(

Last edited:

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
I'm afraid not. Recalling the discussion in their Discord, there was some 'tension' between them when they parted company. Several patrons joined in the discussion but Nomo and NDS got a little hostile talking about it. They said there was a heated argument and that they strongly opposed what Sierra had planned for the story. Since then, no one feels comfortable bringing up the subject again.
That's interesting. I always assumed that Sierra quit, because people were complaining that there was "too many politics" or because she just stopped being interested in the game and preferred to create her own.

• Angry
Reactions: bauman

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
from what i can gather though Nomo wanted to make the game tamer to fit Patreons new guidelines but sierra wanted to continue on with the plans for the story and suggested other means of gaining monetary support but Nomo relented and sierra begrudgingly agreed until changes for the story diluted the original feel for the game and Sierra broached the topic again but was shot down by Nomo and a split occurred leading to today

Jul 13, 2018
The part that interests me the most is actually the main plot, of Sabia doing politicking with the orcs to gain power and influence, and the varied ways she can do that influencing her standing and role in the tribe.

It seems like Sierra would have focused heavily on that with all the plot points set up before she left. I'm nowhere near as optimistic about Nomo being able to make a compelling story as Sierra would have.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
from what i can gather though Nomo wanted to make the game tamer to fit Patreons new guidelines but sierra wanted to continue on with the plans for the story and suggested other means of gaining monetary support but Nomo relented and sierra begrudgingly agreed until changes for the story diluted the original feel for the game and Sierra broached the topic again but was shot down by Nomo and a split occurred leading to today
So you reckon Sierra wanted the game to be more hardcore? So the removal of the rape scene in the intro was Nomo's idea and not Sierra's?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
So you reckon Sierra wanted the game to be more hardcore? So the removal of the rape scene in the intro was Nomo's idea and not Sierra's?
Iirc, there was discussion about that and Nomo said it was a matter of pacing, they didn't want to show the protag violated so early.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
I think it was because of patreons changes, but honestly I don't remember

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes