dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
I think they're west coast, the last few releases I can recall were later in the day west coast time.

lifegetsweird

Jan 22, 2020
I wonder what makes you all so certain the update will drop today, despite all prior evidence pointing to the contrary. I wouldn't (I won't) wait up.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I wonder what makes you all so certain the update will drop today, despite all prior evidence pointing to the contrary. I wouldn't (I won't) wait up.
Nobody is certain, but this is the first day since april where we have a chance at all. Staying up just for this is probaby not a good idea just as you said, but everyone have been looking forward to this update. With excitement, anticipation, hopes, sarcasm, distrust. Pick the one or all that suits you and join us, because "why not?". That's the only thing we could do since january anyway.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
They said the update drops by today (or tomorrow, depends on the time zone) so I wait and see if they just BS-ing all of us again or actually true to their words.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It depends on where you are, but in my area it would come in before the 8th. This is not to excuse anything, they have not been timely, transparent or communicative.

Reactions: drwood

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Yo guys.. it's 8th September world wide now.
There's only one thing left to do now. Spread your hands upward towards the sky and lend me your pervert energy so that I can grab that energy and give it to Pervert Goku and make him drop that pervy Spirit bomb.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes