Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
still 8 September in us central right?
Nope. The truly dumb thing is that the Programmer lives in Brazil I think? and has terrible upload speeds. Knowing that, why the hell wouldn't you upload it beforehand and then attach the link to the patreon post when your ready to release?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Aaand, already there are reports of a game-breaking scene on their Discord. How long until a fully-patched, workable version comes out? The programmer did provide a quick fix to be fair, but still...

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Aaand, already there are reports of a game-breaking scene on their Discord. How long until a fully-patched, workable version comes out? The programmer did provide a quick fix to be fair, but still...
It's about an old scene afaik, so no panic yet pls

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Somehow an old scene (around ver 4 or 5 I believe?) carrying a game-breaking bug in this version doesn't fill me with confidence
Okay i guess thats fair, but it was only a couple of pictures that were missing, so no code problem that could lead to a time consuming fix. Thats why I meant no panic yet ^^

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Also from the discord "no new outfits as of right now, we changed the leather armor to a new version and have groping panels in place with more stuff ". Wasn't there a whole Patreon post about new outfits being added and that was a reason for the delay? Sorry for being so negative, but I gave a lot of money to this game back when it was in it's early stages and have been brutally let down so many times. A this point I'm just hate-watching it, like the last season of Game of Thrones.

AidenLankley

Aug 13, 2019
Also from the discord "no new outfits as of right now, we changed the leather armor to a new version and have groping panels in place with more stuff ". Wasn't there a whole Patreon post about new outfits being added and that was a reason for the delay? Sorry for being so negative, but I gave a lot of money to this game back when it was in it's early stages and have been brutally let down so many times. A this point I'm just hate-watching it, like the last season of Game of Thrones.
The whole update was about the outfits did they even do anything???

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
Honest review. Alot of potential but really dissapointing overall. Almost no main quest progression and there easily could have been one more quest here. Every quest feels like it lacks another scene. The new repatables and scenes are great but you can tell stuff was cut. And no new outfits except leather armor. 5/10 for this release, after almost 10 months i was expecting more.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes