CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Probably because it's 15$ dollars tier, lmao... I wonder if there's a mathematician among us to count the minimum and maximum of 15$ tier patrons with 966 patrons and 4098$ donations total. Tiers are 1$, 5$, 15$, 25$ and 50$. Assuming nobody donates higher than 15$, then what is the maximum amount of 15$ tier patrons? Then we can take the middle number between 0 and X to assume how much of them are even able to play it.
$15 for an update that comes whenever they feel like it? I feel bad for the Patrons getting ripped-off like that lmao

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Probably because it's 15$ dollars tier, lmao... I wonder if there's a mathematician among us to count the minimum and maximum of 15$ tier patrons with 966 patrons and 4098$ donations total. Tiers are 1$, 5$, 15$, 25$ and 50$. Assuming nobody donates higher than 15$, then what is the maximum amount of 15$ tier patrons? Then we can take the middle number between 0 and X to assume how much of them are even able to play it.
The mathematical maximum would be 222 - the mathematical minimum is 0...

But I would assume the real number of 15$ tier patreons is somewhere in low two digit range.
Hope that helps. ;)

Edit: Had to correct the number after checking the rest for plausibility!

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
Indeed Sir. I see that many of those here share my refined tastes. Though i must say that if such wonderfull things are to come to pass I would greatly hope that Sab should be required to wear cow print armor or clothes. Of course complete with CowBell Collar. Cow bell is an absolute must.
You can say that again bruva

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The mathematical maximum would be 222 - the mathematical minimum is 0...

But I would assume the real number of 15$ tier patreons is somewhere in low two digit range.
Hope that helps. ;)
Damn, that's a bit higher than i thought... That explains my 3 at mathematics in school i guess.

$15 for an update that comes whenever they feel like it? I feel bad for the Patrons getting ripped-off like that lmao
Well, that can be explained by the fact that they have "7 days early access to any new update before the public." benefit under 15. So technically it's not a release yet, and we, the public, should wait 7 days every time they make a new version. But i sure hope someone will be clumsy enough to drop the entire new version here, unintentionally... Since you know, that's a pirate site, and also because it's a bit silly of them not to give this update to everyone right away, considering all the delays and waiting.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, that can be explained by the fact that they have "7 days early access to any new update before the public." benefit under 15. So technically it's not a release yet, and we, the public, should wait 7 days every time they make a new version. But i sure hope someone will be clumsy enough to drop the entire new version here, unintentionally... Since you know, that's a pirate site, and also because it's a bit silly of them not to give this update to everyone right away, considering all the delays and waiting.
Probably when I woke up tomorrow or went to bed tonight somebody already posted the update. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
If this was a usual data set, then it would be a decent rough guess to say that about 80% of the patrons pay $1. That leaves around $3330 for the other 193 patron and this group would average around $17 each. Again, usually around half of these would be in the $5 group leaving the $15+ team at about 80-100 member but with an average payment over $30, so there are probably a few big spenders left at the top.

I must stress that this is not a real calculation, i made big assumptions, i don't have the data and the set distribution is probably not usual anyway, especially the $15 group could be way bigger since everyone knows that they get the update first. As i'm writing this i know at least a dozen ways to attack my own calculation, so please don't use it seriously.

That being said, if about 100 people got access to the update and late night release delays the access of europeans, americans and afrikans especially, then having only a few dozen people who already downloaded and tried the update is not strange. I mean even on this forum there was a grand total of 1 guy who played thorugh it so far.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Guys what are the repeatable scenes about? Are they any good atleast?

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Guys what are the repeatable scenes about? Are they any good atleast?
You remember the ugly scenes with Sabia and orc prisoner? I think those might be the ones. Sabia gets blackmailed by them in exchange for their silence or something I can't remember the exact plot. It's been 7 months since I last played it after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: adelsba and Xill

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You remember the ugly scenes with Sabia and orc prisoner? I think those might be the ones. Sabia gets blackmailed by them in exchange for their silence or something I can't remember the exact plot. It's been 7 months since I last played it after all.
I remember good scenes with Sabia and orc prisoner, and the other two. Where are the ugly scenes you're talking about? :)

Reactions: Xill and allenjohn

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020

Yeah, that was a fun part, although the full impact on poor Sabia was lost on me until my 2nd or 3rd playthrough. First time I thought they were quietly eating and drinking all the lovely supplies she had gathered for them. Little did I know she was getting railed relentlessly by those nasty orcs. Hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes