And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life
And upload the link!

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I'll be honest, if I was paying $15 p/m I'd have to believe in the project and if I had read some of the comments ridiculing it and the people 'stupid' enough to fund it I think I might give it a few playovers before I eventually shared, just to make sure it wasn't going to get panned any further. ;)

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Kingdom of Deception v.12 released!

Hello guys, update v12 is finally here.

First of all we want to emphasize that you should back up your saves, because this update changed a lot of base content so it is bound to have a lot of bugs and problems that might ruin your save data.

Next, we decided to go hard on some major repeatable CG's as content, so much so that barely even half of what we have made it in this update. We decided that we delayed enough, so we will release now with some of them completed with writing, and the rest we will release in a fast follow up update that will just be adding what we already have finished as art while providing fun writing to it. Sadly while the art is done for scenes that had Neve, Flufftooth and more of what you will find in this update, we didn't get to add them here, so expect them soonish in the next faster update, since we didn't want to just rush them in and not give them a nice setting and writing.

This update has some new bases and backgrounds too, that we will be using in future content as well, backgrounds aren't the most flashy thing, but they are very needed.

The groping CG with the new outfits is done, but Nomo wanted to tweak the hands a bit more to fit all the outfits instead of just floating on top, so we will add it for the public release.

Content wise as said we have reworked all the Sabia's tent scenes in normal CG quality and added a lot of content with those, we have multiple scenes for both Sub and Dom. A lot of the scenes you will see, like Vehlis, Bris and Sabia or the Human males scenes are just the introduction of more to come, some in the next faster update.

-The big quests are Sabia trying to infiltrate the Kullar organisation that kidnapped Vehlis last update, it has scenes for both sub and dom as she does her best to get very needed information.

-A start of a chain quest where Vehlis faces trouble in the orc camp after Jasmin damages her power structure, we only have the Sub scenes here if you fail badly with you choices, but expect Dom next time.

-A big event after Vehlis sponsors Sabia to manage the tents unlocks the power struggle between Sabia and Bris, depending on sub or dom both girls get to have fun with the other and try and assert their dominance. This one had a lot more scenes than we added, but it's a good start to show you guys the new reworked CG and its potential.

-There is also trouble with Elmy and how she gets to restock her shop after the Vehlis quest, so depending again on sub and dom variables Sabia gets to help with the start of even more repeatable scenes that will be expanded on as she tries to sell merchandise.

Again, this update has a lot of background work, but we hope that what you see can show you what we were aiming for in terms of potential and future repeatable scenes that will be added so that we can add even more scenes around the usual CG's we do. This version might need tweaks and bug fixes since we kept adding things that break the game after testing it prior, so make sure to back up and arm yourself with patience, or wait a few days until the update is more stable.

KoD 0.12.1 update:

PC Version:
MAC Version:

Changelog:
- Fixed missing assets bugs.
- Fixed gallery missing descriptions.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Overall it was really buggy and simple stuff too like a missing image or a misnamed one, I really don't know how they didn't catch some of those issues. The repeatable scenes are okay. But they really need like 10-20x the amount of scenes per update for it to be even close to worth it, even at the lower patreon pledges. It should be easier for them to update now that they have those art assets made, but I'm not holding my breath.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Frack, the male humans are easily the most boring thing in their games.

Also this is the first time where I seen someone say that they made the art for the scene but somehow failed to make the scene itself instead of the opposite.
Yeah based on what they've shown off, it actually seems like coding and writing are bottle necking them right now. Which seems like arguably the easier to resolve. I really don't know what they've been doing this past year.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Overall it was really buggy and simple stuff too like a missing image or a misnamed one, I really don't know how they didn't catch some of those issues. The repeatable scenes are okay. But they really need like 10-20x the amount of scenes per update for it to be even close to worth it, even at the lower patreon pledges. It should be easier for them to update now that they have those art assets made, but I'm not holding my breath.
I don't really agree since it seems that they are working on a lazy mindset, they only set out to make a single update and work slowly or stop to get that minimum goal. Many other devs like N_Taii, Sierra and others work on their project a lot and make content for further releases but leave that in their dev buils while releasing single chapters, showing that they unlike hreinn games, are working to finish their games.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I don't really agree since it seems that they are working on a lazy mindset, they only set out to make a single update and work slowly or stop to get that minimum goal. Many other devs like N_Taii, Sierra and others work on their project a lot and make content for further releases but leave that in their dev buils while releasing single chapters, showing that they unlike hreinn games, are working to finish their games.
I actually agree. I don't think anything will change, but it really should now that they have those art assets already made. Given they've already committed to lower scene quality, we 'should' see more scenes in future updates, just at a much lower quality than the earlier ones. I think it is a lazy mindset and I think as long as they have it, the game will continue to suffer for it.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception v.12 released!

Hello guys, update v12 is finally here.

First of all we want to emphasize that you should back up your saves, because this update changed a lot of base content so it is bound to have a lot of bugs and problems that might ruin your save data.

Next, we decided to go hard on some major repeatable CG's as content, so much so that barely even half of what we have made it in this update. We decided that we delayed enough, so we will release now with some of them completed with writing, and the rest we will release in a fast follow up update that will just be adding what we already have finished as art while providing fun writing to it. Sadly while the art is done for scenes that had Neve, Flufftooth and more of what you will find in this update, we didn't get to add them here, so expect them soonish in the next faster update, since we didn't want to just rush them in and not give them a nice setting and writing.

This update has some new bases and backgrounds too, that we will be using in future content as well, backgrounds aren't the most flashy thing, but they are very needed.

The groping CG with the new outfits is done, but Nomo wanted to tweak the hands a bit more to fit all the outfits instead of just floating on top, so we will add it for the public release.

Content wise as said we have reworked all the Sabia's tent scenes in normal CG quality and added a lot of content with those, we have multiple scenes for both Sub and Dom. A lot of the scenes you will see, like Vehlis, Bris and Sabia or the Human males scenes are just the introduction of more to come, some in the next faster update.

-The big quests are Sabia trying to infiltrate the Kullar organisation that kidnapped Vehlis last update, it has scenes for both sub and dom as she does her best to get very needed information.

-A start of a chain quest where Vehlis faces trouble in the orc camp after Jasmin damages her power structure, we only have the Sub scenes here if you fail badly with you choices, but expect Dom next time.

-A big event after Vehlis sponsors Sabia to manage the tents unlocks the power struggle between Sabia and Bris, depending on sub or dom both girls get to have fun with the other and try and assert their dominance. This one had a lot more scenes than we added, but it's a good start to show you guys the new reworked CG and its potential.

-There is also trouble with Elmy and how she gets to restock her shop after the Vehlis quest, so depending again on sub and dom variables Sabia gets to help with the start of even more repeatable scenes that will be expanded on as she tries to sell merchandise.

Again, this update has a lot of background work, but we hope that what you see can show you what we were aiming for in terms of potential and future repeatable scenes that will be added so that we can add even more scenes around the usual CG's we do. This version might need tweaks and bug fixes since we kept adding things that break the game after testing it prior, so make sure to back up and arm yourself with patience, or wait a few days until the update is more stable.

KoD 0.12.1 update:

PC Version: Mega
MAC Version: Mega

Changelog:
- Fixed missing assets bugs.
- Fixed gallery missing descriptions.
This post triggers me on a spiritual level.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes