Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
So after trying the update all I could find was 4-5 variants of the same vehlis scene and re drawn orc prisoner scenes. That's all they offered after 7 months or am I missing some scenes? Please tell me there is more.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Soooo i just finished the update... Honest question because i have 0 programming skills and have never tried to make a game but how much time does it take to make an update with this much content??? There is no way this took 8+ months this is a joke right?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Soooo i just finished the update... Honest question because i have 0 programming skills and have never tried to make a game but how much time does it take to make an update with this much content??? There is no way this took 8+ months this is a joke right?
I've been asking that question myself. Apparently, for Hreinn, this is no joke.

People also have been pointing out that Hreinn didn't get too many likes on the latest update on Patreon. Guess this update opened a few pair of eyes~

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I've been asking that question myself. Apparently, for Hreinn, this is no joke.

People also have been pointing out that Hreinn didn't get too many likes on the latest update on Patreon. Guess this update opened a few pair of eyes~
I am mostly stunned on the cg. We have a briss one but its from the view point of inside a lock and you see literaly nothing???And the one with the humans has also such a wierd angle you can barely see sabia... The only good one imo is the bai si or whats her name with the orc there you can actually see stuff... Jesus what a mess yet they make 3000++ a month

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I am mostly stunned on the cg. We have a briss one but its from the view point of inside a lock and you see literaly nothing???And the one with the humans has also such a wierd angle you can barely see sabia... The only good one imo is the bai si or whats her name with the orc there you can actually see stuff... Jesus what a mess yet they make 3000++ a month
It's not as revealing as before, but some of them were quite hot despite lacking the full view of the goodies. Would be better if Ba' Ashi scene were... backside-focused, in my opinion -- like the Ba' Ashi pole dancing scene.

Am most certainly glad that I waste my money on something else than this game. It wouldn't be too long for Hreinn to realize that some begin to open their eyes to see Hreinn's incompetence and laziness.

And Sabia didn't get her triple penetration. Yet.

Now, let's wait for yet another year for another update!

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
It's not as revealing as before, but some of them were quite hot despite lacking the full view of the goodies. Would be better if Ba' Ashi scene were... backside-focused, in my opinion -- like the Ba' Ashi pole dancing scene.

Am most certainly glad that I waste my money on something else than this game. It wouldn't be too long for Hreinn to realize that some begin to open their eyes to see Hreinn's incompetence and laziness.

And Sabia didn't get her triple penetration. Yet.

Now, let's wait for yet another year for another update!
the velhilis one is wierd to me even if i get what you are saying... But bro they said they have another update to impliment the rest of the stuff that is gonna realease pretty fast:KEK::KEK:

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
The update barely meets expectations.
Repeatable scenes are hot and the art has improved. But it seems incomplete or a part of content is missing.
Main scenes have quality art but it also seems incomplete regarding what was shown above.
The femdom content is excellent, especially the part of Bris.
If the rest of the scenes come to light soon we will be facing a decent update. If it does not happen, it will be bad because of the waiting time.

Well, at least...Booba Sabia here.

May 5, 2021
Seems like Nomo abandoned this project. I don't know where do you see updated art but they look like the same old crappy looking repeatable tent scenes. Nomo makes this zoomed in, cinematic views, where you can see Sabia up close and big, with lots of details. Here they seem like you are looking at some bricks from 10 meters away and you can't see too much either.
And there is this new Ba Ashi events, where there is no Ba Ashi scene, instead they grab Sabia to her tent and fuck her there with the same old crappy art and views.
This game is dead. And I am glad it is.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Seems like Nomo abandoned this project. I don't know where do you see updated art but they look like the same old crappy looking repeatable tent scenes. Nomo makes this zoomed in, cinematic views, where you can see Sabia up close and big, with lots of details. Here they seem like you are looking at some bricks from 10 meters away and you can't see too much either.
And there is this new Ba Ashi events, where there is no Ba Ashi scene, instead they grab Sabia to her tent and fuck her there with the same old crappy art and views.
This game is dead. And I am glad it is.
Are you talking about V.12? And care to upload it if you can :) This game may be crap, but I'm still interested in seeing what they're up to...

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes