StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
Well I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't progress after finding where vehlis is. I got the potions but I still get knocked out by a spell and game over.
What am I supposed to do I don't get it and I can't even get out of there.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Well I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't progress after finding where vehlis is. I got the potions but I still get knocked out by a spell and game over.
What am I supposed to do I don't get it and I can't even get out of there.
Find her quicker after the search and rescue starts

Reactions: StarFayek

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Hey there, I have been interested in making a game for some time, and the setting of KoD atracted my attention. I want to ask you what part of the game did you like the most and what was lacking (besides frecuent updates)

Was it the setting? (medieval fantasy, orc camp, something else you liked)
Was it the sexual fetishes? (Monsters, slavery, something else you liked)
How important was the story/context? Something in particular that reinforced the sexual encounters?
What style of writing do you like? (lots of descriptive details, only conversations, something else)
Which style of art do you prefer (Hentai, a particular western artist, something else)

What was lacking that was not present in the game.
Other games you may want to mention for whatever reason.

Other detailes you may want to tell.
I would imagine a medieval fantasy game with western art (something like Dandonfuga). And story would be about group of sexy female mercenaries and their daily sexual intercourse during quests. One of them could be a nymphomaniac, whose like to go to brother to hire some males or have gangbang with group of bandits, instead killing them.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Honestly, the state of this forum is wild, not gonna lie. As a guy that has played lots of games here, KoD is a gem for sure. The update was not bad in my opinion. Yes, it added a few scenes and yes, the art in some of the scenes is not the same quality compared to previous scenes, but it is not as bad you are all making it out to be. In fact, it's quite good in my opinion. The repeatable scenes are supposed to be a small venture, which means a bit less quality art - and that is it. A bit less quality art.
While I do agree this update isn't AS bad as some makes it out to be, it's still on the worse side of the end, the time it took certainly does not help. And the dissatisfaction around here was not all due to this update along, but has been built up for a while now.

Let me try make of it about what's not working here:
I feel like the drop in quality of art doesn't seem like it would take less time to do,the repeatable scenes looks like it's still extravagantly colored, that doesn't make it feel like much time is been saved with them.

And judging from the non-repeatables, Nomo's art style shifting to a weird direction, which I don't really know how to describe it, that the colors are been too full?

Also speaking of saving time, he really should had outsource things like random human npcs and background (i.e the ones nobody really cares about.) I remember he also wasted a lot of time on those female human a few updates ago, he could really just outsource them and maybe only draw the faces himself.

And I think the major problem of this game if you compares it to Noxian Nights, is how empty the world feels, there are a lot of things that just don't do anything after certain point, like, how many shops are in the orc camp? what can you buy form them by now? Same goes for most other part of the camp, let along the world map. The minor characters in Noxian Nights although shallow in nature, still feel like characters, as they were constantly present, same could not be said about most of the minor cast, hell even some of the supposed major ones.

And the worst part of it is that the so called repeatable scenes are not even repeatable. Back in Noxian Nights there's always something you can do, some scenes to repeat other than continue the main story line, here there were a few of them but if you progress though the game till this point, there hasn't been one for quite a while now.

It's somewhere in the middle and that's alright. Nomo can't be an amazing artist and a screenwriter. And honestly? It's not horrible.
wait, if he's doing both those job, what do the other two guys do? there are still two others right?

Last edited:

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Find her quicker after the search and rescue starts
So basically if I saved just before pressing "Rescue Vehlis" I'm softlocked?

wait, if he's doing both those job, what do the other two guys do? there are still two others right?
Nah he's just the one telling the writer how the story plays out. Basically Nomo's job is to say "Vehlis gets kidnapped and Sabia has to rescue her", the writers job is to write the story, npcs and basically every piece of text we see ingame around this premise.

Reactions: asgir546

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
honestly, i don't even know where I am in this game, I missed so many updates and all I remember is it was starting to go have futa and all that with the bandit group

Reactions: locoraptus_69

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
the problem i have with this game is that it has so much potential untapped.
but it's filled with mechanics that become obsolete after a while.
some suggestions:
-the orc stores should sell useful things until the end of the game. potions that restore hp/energy(inventory cap at 3 potions), upgrades to weapons/armors, upgrades to army stats.
-human stores can sell tech stuff: how about some sextoys or one time use items like aphrodisiacs, contraception pills or whatever.
-keep the option to work in the brothels open even after becoming a captain and taking control of it. maybe as an incognito, or maybe as a super political influence.
-more flavor text for army battle events, and tie some sex events to it, like getting kidnapped/ambushed/celebrating a victory with alcohol.
-repeatable sex events for certain characters, like the dog, nabia, etc... not simply one and done's.
-submissive route can be even more submissive. it feels more like a fetish option rather than having story consequences.
-finish the skeleton of the main story, and THEN add content rather than doing sidequests and pointless activities.

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
any help i am following the walkthrough after going through both these options/

I dont get the tekroks crew option in the relief tents

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
the problem i have with this game is that it has so much potential untapped.
but it's filled with mechanics that become obsolete after a while.
some suggestions:
-the orc stores should sell useful things until the end of the game. potions that restore hp/energy(inventory cap at 3 potions), upgrades to weapons/armors, upgrades to army stats.
-human stores can sell tech stuff: how about some sextoys or one time use items like aphrodisiacs, contraception pills or whatever.
-keep the option to work in the brothels open even after becoming a captain and taking control of it. maybe as an incognito, or maybe as a super political influence.
-more flavor text for army battle events, and tie some sex events to it, like getting kidnapped/ambushed/celebrating a victory with alcohol.
-repeatable sex events for certain characters, like the dog, nabia, etc... not simply one and done's.
-submissive route can be even more submissive. it feels more like a fetish option rather than having story consequences.
-finish the skeleton of the main story, and THEN add content rather than doing sidequests and pointless activities.
Those are great suggestions. I would also contribute some advice to anyone planning a story or game.

KoD started going off the rails after Sierra left because the devs didn't plan properly. You can't effectively tell a good story or plan a decent adventure game if you only write out one chapter or act at a time. You need to start with a basic outline that covers the main points:

- What are the goals of the protagonist and of the villains?
- What major conflicts will occur in this story?
- What principle characters will factor into this story/game?
- You need to plan a general outline for the story from beginning to end. Then you start actually writing the individual chapters or acts in order.

Reactions: pizbia

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
So basically if I saved just before pressing "Rescue Vehlis" I'm softlocked?

Yes, you have set amount of time (Three days i think) to find and locate Vehlis (and get the potion). I think when you get the two dark skinned guys scene, then it's either the last day or you failed.

hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone please reply with how to do any of the 12.1 content other than getting groped by the shop keeper with the leash?
It says to "help Vehlis retrieve information from her contacts" but I cannot get it to trigger or progress. HELP PLEASE!

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Can someone please reply with how to do any of the 12.1 content other than getting groped by the shop keeper with the leash?
It says to "help Vehlis retrieve information from her contacts" but I cannot get it to trigger or progress. HELP PLEASE!
Depends if you are dom or sub, cause I believe that they failed to make the dom scenes for that event.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes