"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom of Deception [v0.12.1] [Hreinn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,26 GB / 259 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-0.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 241 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-0.12.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i am confused how to use the cg rip i have extracted it into game and ren but neither works YA BOI NEEDS SOME HELP

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
If you guys think the game isn't worth playing or restarting from the beginning, let it be known that the link down below gives you access to the scenes from v0.10.5 to v0.12.1. Some of the scenes may or may not be included in the gallery. I haven't check all the other scenes that aren't from update 0.10+ (RPAExtract sure is a nifty tool~)

Grab it while it's hot, folks. Have a good day.

Last edited:

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
That's a few years, is there already a pregnancy here? If I remember correctly, orcs can't get humans pregnant (or the other way around) so I think this dev has already ruled out pregnancy from the start... But I decided to check it out.
From what I remember there is a bad end involving the Protag getting pregnant, dunno if it's by orcs though they are involved.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Damn, I thought this game was finished... It has been so long since I´ve played it that I´ve forgotten most of its story. Glad to see it com back though, one of the better art styles from 2DCG games on this site

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Okay i think the last version i played was 11 or aorund it, is it worth it? like is there a significant new amount of content or nah?

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Man, I come back everytime I see an update because Noxian Nights was one of my first games I played and got me into all the games I play now. But damn its always a disappointment. I did a gallery check just to look and man half the scenes just look exactly the same just with different dialogue from Sub or Dom.

I feel like if we didnt have that system they could do so much more content but they are forced into the repeat CGs trying to make slight changes for the paths.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I think it's more that their writers and the one making the ren'py game are clearly not showing that they are really worth the cash. As much I think the same of Fenoxo and their games, at least they release something with far less time between.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
If you guys think the game isn't worth playing or restarting from the beginning, let it be known that the link down below gives you access to the scenes from v0.10.5 to v0.12.1. Some of the scenes may or may not be included in the gallery. I haven't check all the other scenes that aren't from update 0.10+ (RPAExtract sure is a nifty tool~)

Grab it while it's hot, folks. Have a good day.

where should I install this file, please?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
another issue i have is ornshakar's ritual quest, walkthrough says that If I choose try to apologizing to ornshakar i can meadiate with them in central camp but when i choose that and go to central camp there are no options. anyone know how to fix?
Talk to Ylva (the female orc shaman) first. Sabia asks her for help.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
From what I remember there is a bad end involving the Protag getting pregnant, dunno if it's by orcs though they are involved.
During the trial, have Sabia talk shit and insult the orcs throughout the trial. You get a bad end where she becomes the camp cumdump.

Alternately, make it to the tournament. Accept Ornshakhar's help. You'll get a bad end where Sabia gets enslaved and made into a breeding bitch.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes