EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Have you checked your Autosaves?
Yeah, literally every single one of them is from when I went back to an older save and checked if the Fort had any options that might help me out. So guess I'll have to play on the save where I just discovered the town. Already forgot what I had done up to this point.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Those new events are not in the game yet. (patreon full post : page 448, post 8946)

-The big quests are Sabia trying to infiltrate the Kullar organisation that kidnapped Vehlis last update, it has scenes for both sub and dom as she does her best to get very needed information.

-A start of a chain quest where Vehlis faces trouble in the orc camp after Jasmin damages her power structure, we only have the Sub scenes here if you fail badly with you choices, but expect Dom next time.

-A big event after Vehlis sponsors Sabia to manage the tents unlocks the power struggle between Sabia and Bris, depending on sub or dom both girls get to have fun with the other and try and assert their dominance. This one had a lot more scenes than we added, but it's a good start to show you guys the new reworked CG and its potential.

-There is also trouble with Elmy and how she gets to restock her shop after the Vehlis quest, so depending again on sub and dom variables Sabia gets to help with the start of even more repeatable scenes that will be expanded on as she tries to sell merchandise.
It's mostly this.

Changelog:
- Fixed missing assets bugs.
- Fixed gallery missing descriptions.

(preview in the gallery only (v12))

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
anyone know why i cant go to bandit camp raid? it says "they look pretty organized itd be suicide to go against them without more support"

hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Those new events are not in the game yet. (patreon full post : page 448, post 8946)

It's mostly this.

Changelog:

I know a lot of the content was not included in this update. My issue is that I cannot get the content that IS in the update. How do you start the quest to help Vehils get information (where Sabia gets fucked by the humans)? How do you get the repeatable scenes with Bris dominating Sabia? etc.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Do I need the Bonus 1-7 or will I get those scenes as I play through the game? I am not interested in unlocking the scenes/gallery right from the start, as I want to play the game to the end. :)

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
anyone know why i cant go to bandit camp raid? it says "they look pretty organized itd be suicide to go against them without more support"
If I remember correctly, one of the 3 leader (Rokgrid, Tekrok and Dajrab) will help you. There is a walkthrough on page 1.

I know a lot of the content was not included in this update. My issue is that I cannot get the content that IS in the update. How do you start the quest to help Vehils get information (where Sabia gets fucked by the humans)? How do you get the repeatable scenes with Bris dominating Sabia? etc.
I just partially quoted the patreon text, there is nothing new in this update. There is few scenes with Sabia and 2+ humain (merchant/bandit). There is no Bris and Sabia scenes in the game file.

Do I need the Bonus 1-7 or will I get those scenes as I play through the game? I am not interested in unlocking the scenes/gallery right from the start, as I want to play the game to the end. :)
Not needed and it won't appear in games. It is just some variant of some scenes : Sabia with Y instead of X

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's mostly this.

Changelog:

So when can we expect the actual update. It's been so fucking long and they released a bugfix only? lol.

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
another issue i have is ornshakar's ritual quest, walkthrough says that If I choose try to apologizing to ornshakar i can meadiate with them in central camp but when i choose that and go to central camp there are no options. anyone know how to fix?

Feb 27, 2018
what a shit fucking game it's insane, tag this as Abdoned already. Does any of you guys have similar games that are actually good and where the main char can do things like these, be slut etc?

Reactions: pizbia

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Eh, those oneone games are pretty lackluster frankly, they seem to more be gaining favor for existing rather than being anything interesting.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
So when can we expect the actual update. It's been so fucking long and they released a bugfix only? lol.
Lol, I know ! No freaking idea, sadly it doesn't look good, 3 orcs leader with sub and dom paths and so many side characters, it will clearly take a very very long time to make everyone happy.

another issue i have is ornshakar's ritual quest, walkthrough says that If I choose try to apologizing to ornshakar i can meadiate with them in central camp but when i choose that and go to central camp there are no options. anyone know how to fix?
Try to sleep in your tent 2 or 3 times and see if there is any change. Otherwise you must talk to someone else to unlock the way.

what a shit fucking game it's insane, tag this as Abdoned already. Does any of you guys have similar games that are actually good and where the main char can do things like these, be slut etc?
Mmm, I would say Girl life but the story are kinda short.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's a few years, is there already a pregnancy here? If I remember correctly, orcs can't get humans pregnant (or the other way around) so I think this dev has already ruled out pregnancy from the start... But I decided to check it out.

neyzop

May 8, 2017
I haven't played the last 2 versions of the game and wanted to play where I left off, could anyone share a save full submission?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone just upload all the new scenes or something?
I've been waiting 10 months for a new update but now when it's finally released and I'm reading all of these comments I don't feel like playing at all.
I think it's not worth it.
So just let me see the new scenes for a quick wank and I'll be good.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes