CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I literally cant wait for things to explode here when they either miss a release date again or when they do release it and its only 10 minutes of new actual story/content(remember they cut stuff out of this release) or its a buggy mess. I wait in rapt anticipation...
I can't deny the meta of this thread. Visiting this thread is a fun pastime for me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I've read webcomics not as fun as this thread when a deadline is missed.

On topic tho, I have not played this since the arena was introduced is it worth waiting for the update?:sneaky:
People are generally not that optimistic about the new update and Hreinn decided to cut off some of the scenes, too.

IMO: Just wait and see if the update worthy of praise or mockery all over again.

m107a1

Jan 5, 2018
does anyone have a download for just the variant packs 1-7? looking for the sketches. the link on the first page only has the 7th one.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
G'day strangers!

Just thought I'd pop in and say that the release date is the seventh (I'm gonna assume September but you folks can discuss that amongst y'selves).

Happy wanking!
(And I can't help but anger some people by saying that I donate, and happily too!) View attachment 1380636 View attachment 1380638
Is it 7th September? Or is it October or November or December? Or never??!

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
did they say anything on discord or on patreon since today is september the 7th but there is no update till now

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
IIRC they are NA based, so it's still 7-8am for them. Depending on where exactly they are maybe even earlier. So for EU plebs like me (currently 3pm) there likely won't be an update "today" if they drop the update in their evening.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
/\ This.
There is still a good 18 hours left of the deadline. And i kind of remember a few cases where they followed the idea of "the new day hasn't dawned yet, so 4 AM next day sill counts".
Naturally this is all if their programer wasn't too knocked out by that vaccine shot (which is possible).

I don't want to sound negative here. I'm kind of hyped and i want to keep myself inline with reality too.

loldobngs69

Jul 23, 2017
I think it was because of patreons changes, but honestly I don't remember
Their stated reason was pacing based but it coincidently coincided with patreon's changes so people figure that it was probably that and the devs just tried to come up with a different justification.

Apr 22, 2021
IIRC they are NA based, so it's still 7-8am for them. Depending on where exactly they are maybe even earlier. So for EU plebs like me (currently 3pm) there likely won't be an update "today" if they drop the update in their evening.
tricky hreinn games changed how time works just so that they can delay things for an extra day for no good reason smh

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to sound negative here.
It's alright. I tried to be positive with all of this, too, and yet, pessimism took the better of me -- either that a good thing or a bad thing. You know, seeing how this has become their modus operandi for a good couple of years.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes