sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Every night, I can feel my updates… and my plot… even my repeatable scenes. The game I’ve lost… the devs I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?
It's called PGS or Phantom Game Syndrome. A serious affliction no doubt.
Where once there was a game (hope) but all that is left is that hollow place where game used to be (hope collapses)
Keep a light on folks..... Dark days ahead.

Reactions: rockon123

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Hreinn had a gold mine, but he, or she, use the resources in such a dumb way that they end up losing profits,
if it wasn't for the delay and other mistakes here, it was supposed to be one of the best games

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg. I’m hoping for some more consensual slavery stuff for sabia, I love the orc slave armour and would to see it expanded or commented on as to what it means for sabia to be choosing to wear it

plus some collar and leash stuff would be great too, maybe some more stuff where sabia can choose orcs over humans

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg. I’m hoping for some more consensual slavery stuff for sabia, I love the orc slave armour and would to see it expanded or commented on as to what it means for sabia to be choosing to wear it

plus some collar and leash stuff would be great too, maybe some more stuff where sabia can choose orcs over humans
I like Sabia exotic dress and would like to see some expansions here. Also catgirls stuff looks cool too, hope they don't ignore this part either.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes