sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
That's a few years, is there already a pregnancy here? If I remember correctly, orcs can't get humans pregnant (or the other way around) so I think this dev has already ruled out pregnancy from the start... But I decided to check it out.
And that is ultimately this games biggest flaw IMO. A complete and total lack of pregnation. It could have fit in so beautifully. I don't know what lies in store for this game.... but i can say this. regardless of what happens, it seems like the pregnation Gods will not be appeased.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
And that is ultimately this games biggest flaw IMO. A complete and total lack of pregnation. It could have fit in so beautifully. I don't know what lies in store for this game.... but i can say this. regardless of what happens, it seems like the pregnation Gods will not be appeased.
As I said, I understand why so many devs are reticent about pregnancy. If you want to add real pregnancy, content that influence the story, it requires a ton of work, writing, coding and art. Unless you want to do something simpler by adding pregnancy to an epilogue, making it appear in the last breaths of the game.

As a player though, I'm disappointed by the lack of pregnancy. For me, sex without pregnancy means nothing.

Anyway... I don't blame the devs for not touching pregnancy, although most people want it, it's a huge job.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
can anyone help? what happens between Bris and Sabia intrigues me a lot, why does Bris suddenly become the domitrix? I thought they were friends...I don't know how to trigger that part of the story, though I have seen the scenes in the gallery through JDMOD.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
can anyone help? what happens between Bris and Sabia intrigues me a lot, why does Bris suddenly become the domitrix? I thought they were friends...I don't know how to trigger that part of the story, though I have seen the scenes in the gallery through JDMOD.
You need to follow the side quest with Kia and the tentacle monster. Eventually Bris gets curious and follows Sabia. She learns about the tentacle monster and blackmails Sabia unless you have enough Dom points.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You need to follow the side quest with Kia and the tentacle monster. Eventually Bris gets curious and follows Sabia. She learns about the tentacle monster and blackmails Sabia unless you have enough Dom points.
I can't get another vension after capturing the tentacle monster, could you help me again? I talked to the monster, but always get "maybe next time", there is no option for vention at the trading lodge

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have a relatively recent save that works? I was going to decide and just play through the game again, but it looks like the bar groping scene is broken (how did they manage to break a scene from that long ago?) and I'm guessing it's going to screw things up more if I can't progress through that plot

Reactions: pizbia

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I can't get another vension after capturing the tentacle monster, could you help me again? I talked to the monster, but always get "maybe next time", there is no option for vention at the trading lodge
Iirc, that's the end of the content for the tentacle monster side-quest. The devs haven't made any new content for it.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
No dig at the development speed, glass houses and all, but...
Big difference between you two though, you guys have been putting out consistent updates for what, years now, while these guys went through a long period of outright lying to their own supporters and then when people stopped believing them they just decided to vanish with no explanation

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Can anyone help me with Kia scenes? the first ones where it says required not hurting kia at the arena I can't see any pf the scenes

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Perhaps they should hire another writer to make several scenes. For example, one who would write the story's progress and another who would write side quests. This would lead to finally getting Dajrab, Tekrok and Rokgrid back in the "potentially useful" box. The team could re-use the raiding system for the invasion of human territories, there could be some duels against the boss if the raid was successful, and scenes if Sabia is victorious (sub: she joins the women who get fucked by orcs to get a good time, dom: she finds herself a few women to fuck; slavery: she can decides to send the women to the tents, freedom: she lets them go afterwards or convince them orcs aren't as bad as they are depicted).

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I still don't like how the sub route is basically "do everything wrong so you can get fucked." The idea was to manipulate by acting submissive, have people eating out of your hand, while they think they are supperior to you. Problem being that if Sabia is a complete doormat and a fuck-up all the time, it makes little sense for her to even get the opportunities she does. Maybe it's a problem with the way the story is set up, but the sub route just feels incredibly artificial.
In the dom route things flow way more organically and the sex scenes play well into the story.
You get the odd scene of Sabia being dominated still, but that's mostly due to the writer being too lazy to rewrite the content for either route much.

In retrospect it would have made more sense to keep the whole sub/dom score thing out of the game and let the player decide which route serves better in which scenario. Clearly acting submissive would work well on Tekrok, because he gets off on that. But being dominant with most of the normal camp orcs and being defiant with Kira or Neve, who seem to enjoy that, just makes sense.

TLDR; it's basically another completely inflexible moral choice systems in video games, that undermines the story.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
At first this project seemed to me really cool and promising. What I liked was the variability of the passage of the game, how we will rise or fall in the hierarchy of the orcs, how we will gather forces for retribution. The ability to make the heroine neutral, dominant, or passive. And the plot was very intriguing. But exactly until the end of the tournament. After the holiday and the tournament are over, then the plot has gone somewhere. There was little variety in the h-scenes, a lot of attention was paid to secondary-tertiary characters, the developers began to make a lot of text, and extremely uninteresting. I do not know at what point the developers dispersed, but it feels like right at that moment. Some scenes that I really wanted to see with every update of the game ended up in bonus scenes ...
At such a pace as the game is developing, I would not be surprised if Sabia fades into the background, and anybody of their characters who met earlier becomes the main character. All the intrigue was gone. I hoped that with this long update they would finally introduce content, but judging by the feedback from people, the whole essence of the update is a placebo. I don’t know if the situation will improve in the future, but it’s sad for a project that really started off exciting, but eventually slipped into some dull novelty.

Oct 8, 2018
I still don't like how the sub route is basically "do everything wrong so you can get fucked." The idea was to manipulate by acting submissive, have people eating out of your hand, while they think they are supperior to you. Problem being that if Sabia is a complete doormat and a fuck-up all the time, it makes little sense for her to even get the opportunities she does. Maybe it's a problem with the way the story is set up, but the sub route just feels incredibly artificial.
In the dom route things flow way more organically and the sex scenes play well into the story.
You get the odd scene of Sabia being dominated still, but that's mostly due to the writer being too lazy to rewrite the content for either route much.

In retrospect it would have made more sense to keep the whole sub/dom score thing out of the game and let the player decide which route serves better in which scenario. Clearly acting submissive would work well on Tekrok, because he gets off on that. But being dominant with most of the normal camp orcs and being defiant with Kira or Neve, who seem to enjoy that, just makes sense.

TLDR; it's basically another completely inflexible moral choice systems in video games, that undermines the story.
The sub route is starting to feel like its barrelling full speed into a game over or a bad end.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a changelog when i can read about what is new in this version ??? Nevermind i just saw the gallery and Sabia still looks like a dwarf in the scenes im done with this game 1.2 G was not worth waiting

Last edited:

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
The sub route is starting to feel like its barrelling full speed into a game over or a bad end.
Yeah and honestly, it's barely a sub route if Sabia is just fumbling around and then getting a non-consensual fucking. It doesn't really feel like your doing any deception in a game called "Kingdom of Deception". For me personally it would be way more motivating if you were still manipulating people, even while acting like you're under their thumb.

For instance, I replayed the whole excursion with Kira and Avion.There's a short melee where it's decided that the loser has to do all the camp duties. In the sub route, Kira basically loses all respect for Sabia because she performs poorly and Avion does some schoolyard bullying on you and gets to ravage you (but only if you agree, wtf.).
This basically seems like utter piss. Not only is Sabia way more capable in the gameplay sections, but her prior displayed intelligence shows that she wouldn't fall for each and every one of Avion's tricks. The story basically bends over backwards and has to turn Sabia into a wet blanket to get anywhere

Here's an alternate scenario from the top of my head, where Sabia takes control of the situation, while maintaining the sub role.
When Kira and Avion suggest the bout, Sabia gets to intervene:

Sabia: I don't think I could compare to either one of you in direct combat.
Kira raises an eyebrow, unable to hide her disappointment. Avion wasn't expecting it either, his face faltering before his lips curl up.
Avion: You finally understand your-
Kira: What? Where is that bloodlust I saw earlier, Sabia?
Sabia: Don't misunderstand, I live for a good slaughter. Especially when it comes to grinding weaklings in the dirt... but I love seeing true strength even more. And you two are insanely strong. How about you have it out and the winner gets... me. I'll do whatever you want for the rest of the excursion.
Avion: I could take you whenever I want.
Sabia: Maybe, but where's the fun in that?
Kira: I like it. This raises the stakes quite a bit. I won't be going easy on you Avion.
Avion: ...fine
Then the fight happens and Sabia stands at the side-lines, analyzing their moves and gaining some valuable insight into both of them. The player gets to decide who wins. If Sabia distracts Kira by blowing her a kiss, Avion wins. If Sabia does nothing, Kira beats Avion down. That way you get to keep both scenarios in the sub route.

Scenario 1:
Sabia: Those muscles aren't just for show, huh? (whispering) Maybe you should lead the bandits, Avion. I'd be your first follower.
Avion gets to use Sabia, who submits to his whims fully for the duration of the quest. He starts getting a really big head Meanwhile Kira fumes. Sabia managed to put further strain on their relationship and a dent in Kira's ego. This makes the situation more volitile, but also gives Sabia future opportunities.

Scenario 2:
Sabia: I guess that was the predictable outcome. But to the winner go the spoils. Watching you work sends a shiver down my spine, Kira.
Kira: Oh, you're going to shiver from more than just that, my dear Sabia. Now entertain me, while Avion collects fire wood.
Kira now sees Sabia as a prize, she wants to keep, maybe getting more bold in her exploits to further impress her with her strength. Avion receives further humiliation and perhaps becomes envious of Kira's position.

Sorry for the fanfiction. But I wanted to illustrate how a sub route still has agency and manipulation and would appeal more to me. I guess that was what Sierra Lee was going for when she was still writing the scenarios, because she was interested in story progress and actual power dynamics.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes