Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
nothing interesting in the changelog, there is nothing that would catch my eye as it has been ever since they decided to kidnap the orc warchief and start adding humans into the game, instead of more unique and interesting things...
that's sad...
sigh...
anyway, have fun people.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Hey so.. did I lock myself out of multiple quests by going for Enslaved Catgirls? Cant do Kia's Lessons since I cant talk to Elmy at all (It just takes me to the store), which also means any quest depending on Kia's Lessons is impossible
No, you didn't. That option should come up once you do "go to meet Kia" often enough. It usually needs you to sleep between the visits.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
with 10 and without 10
Okay no quotation marks
(comma between Royalgold and 10 and lowecase at gold, but you had that correct in your first screenshot:

Inventory.add_item(Royalgold,10)

You don't need 10 btw 1 is enough, you only need it once afaik.

zuber21PL

Sep 21, 2021
Okay no quotation marks
(comma between Royalgold and 10 and lowecase at gold, but you had that correct in your first screenshot:

Inventory.add_item(Royalgold,10)

You don't need 10 btw 1 is enough, you only need it once afaik.
it work's thanks

Mar 27, 2018
This is probably a dumb question but how do you increase your stamina? I've got -20 and I can't find a way to rest or restore the bar. And before anyone says to use search, I've already tried searching both stamina and rest as the keyword. Nevermind, I found the wee tent in the camp. Now I feel dumb.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
This is probably a dumb question but how do you increase your stamina? I've got -20 and I can't find a way to rest or restore the bar. And before anyone says to use search, I've already tried searching both stamina and rest as the keyword.
Sabia has her own tent where she can sleep and recover 50% of her max stamina each night. It's the tent on top of the screen in the lower part of the orc camp. To it's left is the exit gate, to the right is the silvertusk tavern and in the middle of the screen you find the camp center where Sabia cleaned up stuff.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
This is probably a dumb question but how do you increase your stamina? I've got -20 and I can't find a way to rest or restore the bar. And before anyone says to use search, I've already tried searching both stamina and rest as the keyword. Nevermind, I found the wee tent in the camp. Now I feel dumb.
Early in the game you can train with the orcs to permanently increase your max stamina.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Update Post:

End of month update!

Bugfixes and stuff for .12 should all be completed now and a stable version finalized.

We are working on .13 - the Ylva quest is now written, and the actual CG scene for it (patron pic) is now being worked on.

Additionally, we are fleshing out some of the repeatable scenes that didn't make it in to .12.

The art and variant packs we are aiming to have out within a week.

Attached is a WiP concept for what some of the mini-CGs will be included in the Ylva quest. The repeatable scenes are super handy for this, being able to add extra small content whenever we want.

Thanks for the continued support.

wip.png

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have Tekrok support for the raids but i when I try to raid the Bandit Camp, it say this: "They look pretty organized..." and i can't progress, what can i do?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I have Tekrok support for the raids but i when I try to raid the Bandit Camp, it say this: "They look pretty organized..." and i can't progress, what can i do?
I don't know where exactly you are after talking to the warchief, so i'll just go ahead and list the preparations needed to rait the Bandit Camp.

1. Get your team boosted by Lutvrog, Ylva, Jadk, Elmy, the pleasure tents.
2. Get an orc's team to join if you have saved him at the very beginning.
3. Go north of the camp, where Neve is and organize your raiding party, appoint a leader and boost their moral, maybe try the "test formations once"
4. Go to the training grounds (where Lutvrog is) and get your team trained. This is a small sidequest with a scene.
5. Talk to Tekrok, he gives you another target to raid first.
6. Sleep, then go back to Tekrok for a very good scene.
7. Clear the 3 raiding targets.

If something still seems to be missing, then i'll try to look into it again.

Reactions: SonaGate

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hi. I have a question.

Rescuing Vehlis quest How do I get a potion?

walkthrough said that there are options "Ask Apothecary about potions for Vehlis' rescue." at the market.

I go to the market, but there's no options

Reactions: djgfhsxj

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Hi. I have a question.

Rescuing Vehlis quest How do I get a potion?

walkthrough said that there are options "Ask Apothecary about potions for Vehlis' rescue." at the market.

I go to the market, but there's no options
you need to scan the fortress twice and go to the room and only before you rescue vehlis will the potion be available

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
you need to scan the fortress twice and go to the room and only before you rescue vehlis will the potion be available
I scan the fortress twice and go to the room

but I can't get a potion.

so I choose to rescue Vehlis, It bad end.

If I go to the market to get potion, there's no option

only go back

Last edited:
Reactions: djgfhsxj

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I scan the fortress twice and go to the room

but I can't get a potion.

so I choose to rescue Vehlis, It bad ending.

If I go to the market to get potion, there's no option

only go back

Visit the fort twice and talk to the woman at the market. You should be able to ask her for help.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes