Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
feels bad, I don't know why I like the game now it obviously deteriorated, maybe it's nomo's style I dunno but I remember this had very high hopes
Art is good, the situations involving the scenes and the variety of fetishes. But I pretty much agree, not much quality (cause it's still pretty good) but the slow pace of updates, just like Legend of Queen Opala Origins. At least the art here didnt went from 5 stars do half a star like LOQOO

Reactions: iplayfortheplot

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Art is good, the situations involving the scenes and the variety of fetishes. But I pretty much agree, not much quality (cause it's still pretty good) but the slow pace of updates, just like Legend of Queen Opala Origins. At least the art here didnt went from 5 stars do half a star like LOQOO
Don't really agree since Loqo has couple of artist and the international version has SethXZoe, who I would actually rate higher than Nomo depending on the picture.

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
Hello, I'm new to the game. Is there any way for Sabia to go nude in public or is there a mod which undresses all the ladies in the game?

Aug 12, 2018
"...more to come, some in the next faster update."

Anyone remember this lines? We're heading straight to the end of the second month after the update and besides the shitty preview from their patreon at the end of september, there is no life sign of them.

So much for "We preproduced tons of content in advance and release next updates much faster."

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
"...more to come, some in the next faster update."

Anyone remember this lines? We're heading straight to the end of the second month after the update and besides the shitty preview from their patreon at the end of september, there is no life sign of them.

So much for "We preproduced tons of content in advance and release next updates much faster."
The last update took 7 months, so anything before 7 months would be considered "faster". It's just the bar has been set pretty low

Reactions: Jaxter

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Man this one gets me every time, such a sad story. It was so good until it wasn't. I've looked around and still can't find anything, anyone know why Sierra Lee actually left?

Cavaliers124

Mar 4, 2018
I don't know where exactly you are after talking to the warchief, so i'll just go ahead and list the preparations needed to rait the Bandit Camp.

1. Get your team boosted by Lutvrog, Ylva, Jadk, Elmy, the pleasure tents.
2. Get an orc's team to join if you have saved him at the very beginning.
3. Go north of the camp, where Neve is and organize your raiding party, appoint a leader and boost their moral, maybe try the "test formations once"
4. Go to the training grounds (where Lutvrog is) and get your team trained. This is a small sidequest with a scene.
5. Talk to Tekrok, he gives you another target to raid first.
6. Sleep, then go back to Tekrok for a very good scene.
7. Clear the 3 raiding targets.

If something still seems to be missing, then i'll try to look into it again.
I need help with this but with Dajrab's feast chosen. I went all 3 route at first and have been following the Walkthrough but I'm getting that message "They look pretty organized" every time I try doing the Bandit Raid.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Man this one gets me every time, such a sad story. It was so good until it wasn't. I've looked around and still can't find anything, anyone know why Sierra Lee actually left?
We hear you, Clamp. Many of us feel the same way. Regarding as to why Sierra left, see the following quote.
The prevailing thought is that Sierra and Nomo had creative differences, and Sierra was also busy with her own projects (plural!) and thus she left. Neither Hreinn Games nor Sierra will elaborate further on that front other than that they separated "amicably" on good terms.
That's the long and short of it. Not exactly a satisfying answer, but a deep dive hasn't turned up anything better either.

At first, I typed up quite the lengthy post getting into the weeds about this and about other aspects of the current team, but figured that's just beating on a dead horse at this point. I do however want to point out that it's Monsinne who has been the principle writer for KoD since 2018. Sierra has long left the team and no longer contributes to KoD in any way since her departure. Thus, any praise or criticisms about how the game is developing in the writing department moving forward should be discussed with Monsinne (and Nomo who approves the script) in mind.

Reactions: Dante477 and Jaxter

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Nomo and NDS didn't like the direction Sierra wanted to take with the story. They argued about it and she left. It's pretty ironic because that was almost three years ago and they've done a piss-poor half-ass job with the story since then.

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
Need help, the quest "false agent" won't start automatically after I rescued vehlis. I've even finished the grak quests and the part 2 of kira.

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
I tried to rescue Vehlis maybe 15-20 times but always leading to defeat and I dont understand.Sometimes I look to the walkthrough, sometimes I tried to figure it out but no matter how much i try just defeat.I tried with walkthrough 5 or 6 times and I exactly did the written in walkthrough but it didnt work. Why

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I tried to rescue Vehlis maybe 15-20 times but always leading to defeat and I dont understand.Sometimes I look to the walkthrough, sometimes I tried to figure it out but no matter how much i try just defeat.I tried with walkthrough 5 or 6 times and I exactly did the written in walkthrough but it didnt work. Why
I assume that you have the potion since you read the walkthrough. The thing about the rescue is that it has to happen fast. You can already save Vehlis after the second or third scene and you should, because watching every scene with her guarantees the bad end.
In other words, rescue her as early as possible and just intentionally fail the quest by waiting to see every scene, but i guess you are already past that one.

Need help, the quest "false agent" won't start automatically after I rescued vehlis. I've even finished the grak quests and the part 2 of kira.
Unfortunately i think you will probably need the help of someone who understands the code of the game. In all of my play routes this mission triggered right away after the first sleep. So i don't know if you have missed some kind of trigger or if it's even possible to get this far without exhausting every dialogue. Maybe check if there is any dialogue left for Amelia at the brothel or anywhere else around the town, but i don't have any real ideas now.

I need help with this but with Dajrab's feast chosen. I went all 3 route at first and have been following the Walkthrough but I'm getting that message "They look pretty organized" every time I try doing the Bandit Raid.
The preparations are similar. From 1. to 4. it's the exact same for every captain. As a 5. point you need to talk to Dajrab, he too gives a target on the right side of the map. It's a very straight forward one and after it's done go back to Dajrab and talk to him. Your raiding party will get a bit stronger and now it should be possible to attack the bandits.

If it still doesn't work for some reason, i'll look into it again, but my saves on Dajrab's route are a bit old and "hazy" at this point, so anything more info than this might need some time to get prepared.

Reactions: LonelyMad
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes