Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
But Alvion is the first minotaur she's fucked. The point stands, it's her first time getting sodomized by a humongous cock. She's going to be physically and emotionally distressed.
it's actually not her first time though. that's the thing.
she was already assraped by this very same minotaur before when she released his prisoner and was used for his ritual.
let alone all the other things she's been submitted to if you play a full sub route, which includes assfucking.

Reactions: Dante477

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hopefully the next update will be 20,000 words explaining the behaviors of Kiara's animal nature, followed by 20 drawings of her standing around looking puzzled, and learning about human and orc culture.
Yeah that's definitely what we're here for!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I happened to have a 0.11.4 somewhere and quickly checked the scene. Unless i missed something again, only about 2 lines have been rewritten to be a little milder on the sub path. This is still probably the harshest scene in the game currently and at least to me that wasn't changed.

I can quote the differences between 0.11.4 and 0.12.5 if anyone is interested.
Its precisisly why its such a good scene,both because this is how a rape scene would go (and most fans wanted rape,only for some idiots to forget what a rape is and why its unpleasant) unlike the others that are like "ok go ahead but be gentle" but also because minotaurs have very large dicks that aren't supposed to go in a human vagina and makes the scene so harsh,its also shown and mentioned that minotaurs are sadists that enjoy breaking women (especially human women) and turning them into slaves,theres even a ritual rape so it makes sense from the point of view of the lore.

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone have saves before the quest "false agent"

I can't seem to trigger this quest even after finishing everything leading up to it. I'm playing the latest version btw.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hello. Could someone let me know if the game is pure VN or there is any gameplay? Thanks in advance
There is an (occasionally) used combat system, multiple choice paths / events, and a long unused large group combat system in the game.

So not a visual novel or choose your own adventure game (I personally see VNs as only a linear story entirely and branching story paths being needed to go to a CYOA game.)

Jul 19, 2020
Balancing stamina around all the various activities to get things done properly can be a real pain, especially in the prologue, and there are so many red herrings. The walkthroughs feel almost compulsory. Other than though I really like!

(although, I cant have music on during the sex scenes - played too much of Dwarf Fortress with LNP :p )

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes