Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
is the .13 version supposed to have already come out?
I don't think so. What we were promised is a finished version of 0.12 still, which finally has the "cut content". In theory they wanted 0.12 to have even more repeatable scenes they just didn't want to delay the release even longer.

Even if they changed their plans to add stuff to 0.12 and they rather just dump it into the next patch, before 0.13 we would certainly see the bonus content for the patreon. So 0.13 is nowhere near yet.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I believe it was the 0.11 version. They edited the scene for the 0.11.5 update.
I happened to have a 0.11.4 somewhere and quickly checked the scene. Unless i missed something again, only about 2 lines have been rewritten to be a little milder on the sub path. This is still probably the harshest scene in the game currently and at least to me that wasn't changed.

I can quote the differences between 0.11.4 and 0.12.5 if anyone is interested.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
they posted on their patreon if someone can share :)

update post
Update post: Letting everyone know where we're at.
Nomo did a couple of Halloween pics for everyone - we've got Sabia as a zombie-lady, and Neve as Drake!
Art and Variant packs will be out soon - they were slightly delayed due to Nomo's Cintiq tablet needing to be sent back to warehouse for repairs. It's fixed now, though!
0.13 work is going well, and we've completed the main quest for it (which includes, as always, both a Sub and Dom path, and a lot of words!). And a lot of extra fun scenes included in the quest as well!
Additionally, we've added the repeatables that did not make it in to .12.
Cheers for the support, guys.
1635980119240.png

Last edited:

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
update post
Nomo did a couple of Halloween pics for everyone - we've got Sabia as a zombie-lady, and Neve as Drake!
Art and Variant packs will be out soon - they were slightly delayed due to Nomo's Cintiq tablet needing to be sent back to warehouse for repairs. It's fixed now, though!
0.13 work is going well, and we've completed the main quest for it (which includes, as always, both a Sub and Dom path, and a lot of words!). And a lot of extra fun scenes included in the quest as well!
View attachment 1483332
ok 3 things
First of all thank you for posting!!
Second what the hell is up with the art her thights have corners???
Third its getting pretty boring having every post of theirs say that there has been a delay like come on...

Nov 1, 2020
update post
View attachment 1483332
Welp I'll see you guys in June.....also why are the thighs squared ?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I happened to have a 0.11.4 somewhere and quickly checked the scene. Unless i missed something again, only about 2 lines have been rewritten to be a little milder on the sub path. This is still probably the harshest scene in the game currently and at least to me that wasn't changed.

I can quote the differences between 0.11.4 and 0.12.5 if anyone is interested.
I think you're right. But that little difference was enough. After the initial release of that scene, some supporters in Hreinn's Discord went apeshit complaining about it. Like 'OMG! It's so depressing! Why is she crying? It ruins the scene for me!'

May 18, 2020
I don't get it. What is left to do for next update? Which month do they want it released? The art looks different for me yet again. I am just gonna ignore the excuse for the delay. Didn't they stop with art/variant packs? WTF!?

justletmeinplees

Jan 14, 2021
I think you're right. But that little difference was enough. After the initial release of that scene, some supporters in Hreinn's Discord went apeshit complaining about it. Like 'OMG! It's so depressing! Why is she crying? It ruins the scene for me!'
Whats weird about that to me, without ever having seen the previous language used, have these same people seen the elmy scenes, specific if you enslaved the catgirls, she's literally blackmailed and raped. There's room in a game this size for scenes that cater to all tastes, I just hope by the end of development maybe they have some kind of additional content pack where we get that alternate writing for that scene and some others, but that will probably end up having to be a fan made add on.

Reactions: Enigmanic

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't get it. What is left to do for next update? Which month do they want it released? The art looks different for me yet again. I am just gonna ignore the excuse for the delay. Didn't they stop with art/variant packs? WTF!?
Well, they've "completed" writing the story for the next update. So all that's left is to code it, claim a delay, not bug test, claim a delay, draw all the art, claim a delay, decide what will end up left until the update after the next, claim a delay, and then post the update.

They stopped the full story alternative scenes (the old bonus 1-whatever number), but they still release art only variants.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Knowing the internet, i never doubted your word on this matter.
That scene definitely is a harsh one and previously both in KoD and NN similar scenes mostly happened in game overs or bonus content. The only exception i can remember was Kata's first scene in NN, but even that could be interrupted and afterwards it was turned into a fetish + teasing joke whenever it was brought up. KoD did the same thing again, btw: Neve's first line after this encounter included the question "you wanted to try something bigger than an orc for a change?", so a very similar writing trick has been repeated here.

Anyway. Personally i prefer a more lighthearted approach in general and i like the dom version more in this case, but this scene was well written and it fit the set up since it has been mentioned several times how it is not a good idea to be on the bad side of a minotaur with scenes from NN to foreshadow the expected outcome.

In short i understand that some do not like this scene, i don't agree with anyone who would say that this was unexpected or didn't match the tone and as of now i see no reason why anyone would get mad about it.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Good points. A funny thing about the scenes with Avion (the minotaur) and Sabia - That scene was rewritten just one update later. In the original version Sabia clearly was more distraught and emotional about him raping her. But some supporters argued that the scene was 'too intense'. Some even called it depressing. It just goes to show the mentality of some supporters. These morons are like, "Oh yeah! Give us more scenes of Sabia getting raped and gangbanged by orcs and minotaurs!! Woohoo!"
"Hey wait, she shouldn't be upset about it. Meh, that's depressing. The girl being raped is clearly upset about it, it's ruining my boner!"
i don't think the criticism is too outreaching.

it's not like that scene happens right at the beginning of the game, if you're going the sub route by that time you've already descended far into submission and had sex tons of times, she simply should not be so against it at that point.

Reactions: SadBully

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
i don't think the criticism is too outreaching.

it's not like that scene happens right at the beginning of the game, if you're going the sub route by that time you've already descended far into submission and had sex tons of times, she simply should not be so against it at that point.
Regardless of how many sex partners a woman has had, there is going to be physical and emotional stress the first time she is forcibly raped in her ass with a massive cock.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes