Jun 17, 2020
1. Basicaly i want the main protagonist to be enslaved, dominatedm blackmailed etc... Is the standing FUll nelson included in that route ?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
1. Basicaly i want the main protagonist to be enslaved, dominatedm blackmailed etc... Is the standing FUll nelson included in that route ?
she's blackmailed often in sub route, but enslaved so far you only get during gameover scenes.
also she'll often get prompts to either resist harassment or let it continue, so you can just pick whichever you want.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
yeah from what i gather they shelved the slavery portion of the game which is sad coz i remember during the start of development of this there was a clear path towards a slave route for sabia and one of the reasons i supported them back then was that they promised that they would do something similar to the bad end of Noxian Nights wherein MC gets enslaved and it was promised to be one of the routes you can pick

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
ok 3 things
First of all thank you for posting!!
Second what the hell is up with the art her thights have corners???
Third its getting pretty boring having every post of theirs say that there has been a delay like come on...
Dude the thighs are thick AF and perfect.
Agreed 100% with the rest

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
how soon can we expect the update? anyone willing to share any news? THanks in advance
The 0.13 update? Well I am not one of their patrons but based on my experience with this game so far, I wouldn't expect it to be released for at least next 2-3 months. I am personally not expecting them to deliver an update before May-June but I would love to be proven wrong.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hey guys,

I am sorry for asking but, could you please give me a Sabia Sub Route save? I lost mine for some reason, thanks!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This was released by Hreinn Games as part of their update, but I touched it up and fixed the jagged edges.

It took 1 minute and 50 seconds to fix the problem areas on Sabia. Made her slightly less fat because she's supposed to be fit, given her warrior status. Waist is slightly more realistic, yet still slim.

ff4.png

May 18, 2020
This was released by Hreinn Games as part of their update, but I touched it up and fixed the jagged edges.

It took 1 minute and 50 seconds to fix the problem areas on Sabia. Made her slightly less fat because she's supposed to be fit, given her warrior status. Waist is slightly more realistic, yet still slim.

View attachment 1501064
Orc cum is very nutritious you know :D Great work anyway!

Aug 12, 2018

View attachment 1501064
Way more fapable than original. At least one shows a good taste in shape and proportions, unlike the original artist...

(But you polls really concern me tho.:LUL:)

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

View attachment 1501064
when you say 1 minute and 50 seconds i bet you meant 1 month and 3 delays right? Also pretty nice work sabia looks way better like this!!

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for the reply
The 0.13 update? Well I am not one of their patrons but based on my experience with this game so far, I wouldn't expect it to be released for at least next 2-3 months. I am personally not expecting them to deliver an update before May-June but I would love to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Shakira
Jun 17, 2020
yeah from what i gather they shelved the slavery portion of the game which is sad coz i remember during the start of development of this there was a clear path towards a slave route for sabia and one of the reasons i supported them back then was that they promised that they would do something similar to the bad end of Noxian Nights wherein MC gets enslaved and it was promised to be one of the routes you can pick
Wait does that mean the full nelson pics are not in the game even if you go sub mode?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes