Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
I don't mind her getting humiliated by someone weaker than her, I mind that shes being humiliated by someone with literally no standing in the tribe besides "i pay the tent guards."

She is completely random compared to Sabia, she is a literal nobody that was recently (at least in my playthrough) a tent slave. Tent slave catgirl vs tribe member, kentark in training, raid leader, arena champion Sabia. This is a very big part of why her blackmailing Sabia makes literally no sense. Who would actually believe the catgirl whore over proven warrior and tribe member Sabia? Especially when Sabia's friend Jak is the temporary chieftain? At least when the shaman pulls his shit its somewhat believable because he's a shaman and has high standing in orc society
The game mentioned and answered everything you have complained in v10.
So, I will let the game speak for it self:
20211204_200631.jpg

20211204_200735.jpg

20211204_200851.jpg

20211204_200922.jpg
And for the last part, Sabia being strong and powerful doesn't mean she's invincible, with the right plan and knowledge, she can be exploited. Bris is one of Sabia's mistakes, she left her unchecked, and now she's paying the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
The only way I can see it working is if Bris is way more subtle. She has a big secret to lord over Sabia, but if it actually came out, they'd both be screwed, since it's literally the only bit of leverage Bris has on anyone. So I can see how Bris could force Sabia to submit to her in private and take control of the tents that way. And maybe, MAYBE you can involve the Bai Ashi disguise for a more open humiliation every once in a while.
But she can't involve anyone else in it, because a) that would raise questions for the reasons mentioned above and b) it seems unlikely that Sabia wouldn't just kill Bris at that point, due to the danger she poses. We literally have ludonarrative disonance in the sense that Sabia slaughters dozens of guys, but gets overpowered by two no-name orcs and a catgirl.
There's story potential in Bris and Sabia trying to get one over on each other and Bris getting the upper hand for a while, but not if they both act like morons about it.
You really make some fine points but I disagree with the ludonarrative dissonance part.

Sabia can clearly overpower both orcs and Bris if she wants to, but that will start a trial and Sabia being the one who initiated the fight, she may lose the tents and her standing in the orc camp; plus Bris will share everything she knows to the orcs. It's a very risky move and Sabia knows it, that's why she's looking for alternative options.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
You really make some fine points but I disagree with the ludonarrative dissonance part.

Sabia can clearly overpower both orcs and Bris if she wants to, but that will start a trial and Sabia being the one who initiated the fight, she may lose the tents and her standing in the orc camp; plus Bris will share everything she knows to the orcs. It's a very risky move and Sabia knows it, that's why she's looking for alternative options.
You see, my issue with that reasoning is that it barely takes the bigger picture into account or all the things Sabia has done so far in the game. Even if she isn't as respected as Dom!Sabia, she's still deeply ingrained with one of the big lieutenants, to whom, no matter how they feel about her, she is an asset. (Even more so since she's in charge of the tents.) The Dom! route actually points out that their difference in social standing would make it very easy for Sabia to get rid of Bris and come up with a reason after the fact. Hell, she could run her through right there, put a dagger in her paw and tell the orcs that Bris attacked her. Since Bris is a bottom-feeder, not part of the tribe and has 0 friends in higher places, nobody would scrutinize the case. I can buy Sabia being concerned, willing to take a little humilliation and pay a certain sum to buy Bris' silence. What I can't buy is her giving up control of the tents, letting Bris humiliate her in public and having the threat of exposure constantly lorded over her. At that point Bris is too much of a liabilty to everything she's trying to accomplish. Even Sub!Sabia has killed people over less.

The writer basically puts the entire situation down to which of the characters is more confident during the blackmail scene. And that's just dumb. Sub!Sabia isn't just a wimp, she's an idiot. - That's my issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
You see, my issue with that reasoning is that it barely takes the bigger picture into account or all the things Sabia has done so far in the game. Even if she isn't as respected as Dom!Sabia, she's still deeply ingrained with one of the big lieutenants, to whom, no matter how they feel about her, she is an asset. (Even more so since she's in charge of the tents.) The Dom! route actually points out that their difference in social standing would make it very easy for Sabia to get rid of Bris and come up with a reason after the fact. Hell, she could run her through right there, put a dagger in her paw and tell the orcs that Bris attacked her. Since Bris is a bottom-feeder, not part of the tribe and has 0 friends in higher places, nobody would scrutinize the case. I can buy Sabia being concerned, willing to take a little humilliation and pay a certain sum to buy Bris' silence. What I can't buy is her giving up control of the tents, letting Bris humiliate her in public and having the threat of exposure constantly lorded over her. At that point Bris is too much of a liabilty to everything she's trying to accomplish. Even Sub!Sabia has killed people over less.

The writer basically puts the entire situation down to which of the characters is more confident during the blackmail scene. And that's just dumb. Sub!Sabia isn't just a wimp, she's an idiot. - That's my issue.
Not to mention, Sabia could easily correct the situation at any time. All she needs to do is find another place to hide the slime creature and have Neve and/or Maply help clean the cave of any traces of the slime. Then if Bris does spill the beans, the orcs will investigate and determine that Bris is lying.

BTW - This entire scenario is fundamentally flawed. The whole blackmail situation starts when Bris slips out of camp and follows Sabia when she goes to visit the slime creature.
Wait, what?! Bris is a slave bound to the pleasure tents. How was she able to leave the camp without the orcs stopping her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isendra

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019

Fair enough. It's a subjective quest, some people may like it and some may don't. I for one, do like the idea of Sabia getting her ass handed to her by Bris and the two Orcs, and I'm willing to cut them some slack as long as the writing is some what competent.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
Not to mention, Sabia could easily correct the situation at any time. All she needs to do is find another place to hide the slime creature and have Neve and/or Maply help clean the cave of any traces of the slime. Then if Bris does spill the beans, the orcs will investigate and determine that Bris is lying.

BTW - This entire scenario is fundamentally flawed. The whole blackmail situation starts when Bris slips out of camp and follows Sabia when she goes to visit the slime creature.
Wait, what?! Bris is a slave bound to the pleasure tents. How was she able to leave the camp without the orcs stopping her?
You know, this could be one of Sabia's solutions in the future, but we will see how things pans out.

For your second part, IIRC all the Cat girls will be freed in the first Ba'ashi/Tent Event.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
For your second part, IIRC all the Cat girls will be freed in the first Ba'ashi/Tent Event.
It depends on what option you chose after the catgirl raid. The catgirls are either enslaved or voluntarily working. In either scenario Bris is still a slave to the tents. Even if you chose to let the other catgirls go, Bris is still kept as punishment.

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
could someone who went for the sub route give save where we are just before the prison please ?
cause we still don't find a way to pass the tentacle monster quest...

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
could someone who went for the sub route give save where we are just before the prison please ?
cause we still don't find a way to pass the tentacle monster quest...
The tentacle monster quest still isn't finished yet.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
When will this game completed? Hasn't it been over 4 years since the project started?
Probably not in our lifetime at current pace :p

Jokes aside, this game has been through many ups and downs (mostly downs). Sierra, one of the original member of the dev team and main writer, quit midway. Nomo, the main guy behind this project, had real life issues. The dev team has struggled and still seems to be struggling to get their act together, so the updates have been very slow.

IMO this game will take another 3-5 years to be completed, although 5-10 years is more realistic. The worst case scenario - they'll just milk it as long as possible and then abandon it.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Was it ever told how Bris figured out who Sabia was really? I honestly don't remember this part.. Neve and Vehlis know it, but they are not gossiping and one day Bris just walked up to Sabia and started to blackmail her with real info. Did i miss this key scene?

It's true that Sabia should really consider a fake name for the human towns (and probably ask Elmy if she knows a contraceptive potion), but where was her identity leaked back to Bris?

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018

Jokes aside, this game has been through many ups and downs (mostly downs). Sierra, one of the original member of the dev team and main writer, quit midway. Nomo, the main guy behind this project, had real life issues. The dev team has struggled and still seems to be struggling to get their act together, so the updates have been very slow.

IMO this game will take another 3-5 years to be completed, although 5-10 years is more realistic. The worst case scenario - they'll just milk it as long as possible and then abandon it.
I can bet that's some lazy programmer on it :LOL:

Reactions: Shakira

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Fair enough. It's a subjective quest, some people may like it and some may don't. I for one, do like the idea of Sabia getting her ass handed to her by Bris and the two Orcs, and I'm willing to cut them some slack as long as the writing is some what competent.
Yeah, peace man. I feel like the only difference between us there is that I found the writing there especially incompetent.

But hey, it's not the most offensive thing they ever did. The laziest SUB/DOM path thing is the lesbian sex scene with Neve, where the difference is in like 3 lines of text amounting to:
a) Sabia submits to Neve
b) Sabia playfully submits to Neve

The fact that they couldn't even be arsed to do a scene where Sabia actually tops in the Dom route kinda says it all. Because it isn't a throwaway scene. It's the main character and the poster-girl of the game lezzing out, you'd expect them to put a little more work in there.

scen.PNG

Last edited:

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018

Very sad story, but to be honest, there doesn't seem to be a full roadmap for game development.

I am very satisfied with the game content and illustrations, but I honestly do not know what kind of storyline it will follow.

Reactions: Shakira

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
Was it ever told how Bris figured out who Sabia was really? I honestly don't remember this part.. Neve and Vehlis know it, but they are not gossiping and one day Bris just walked up to Sabia and started to blackmail her with real info. Did i miss this key scene?

It's true that Sabia should really consider a fake name for the human towns (and probably ask Elmy if she knows a contraceptive potion), but where was her identity leaked back to Bris?
G'day stranger!

Of all the things people did and didn't like about the update, this was honestly, possibly my favourite bit: someone finally realised who the mysterious dancer that looks just like Sabia, truly is.

Disagree about the contraceptives (I'm holdin' out for an orc breeder route) though a fake name would certainly be a good idea.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
dont know if it has been asked before but. i have been killing plenty of orcs in sparring did a few missions afterwards reaching level 7 and now everything i attack and win gives me 0 xp. is this a glitch something broken or just programmed in that you cant get past level 7?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
G'day stranger!

Of all the things people did and didn't like about the update, this was honestly, possibly my favourite bit: someone finally realised who the mysterious dancer that looks just like Sabia, truly is.

Disagree about the contraceptives (I'm holdin' out for an orc breeder route) though a fake name would certainly be a good idea.
Thank you, but i didn't mean Bris finding out that Sabia is the dancer. That could be annoying to Sabia, but well, the orcs finding out that the hottest human in the camp is the hottest human in the camp is not a real leverage.

Check the second scene in the sub route with Bris in Sabia's tent. Both Bris and the orcs talk about Sabia being a noble, so Bris found out her _real_ idenity, not the dancer one. I know that in the conversation just before this scene Bris tells Sabia that she knows who she is, but i can't find moment when she figured it out.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes