Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
It depends on what option you chose after the catgirl raid. The catgirls are either enslaved or voluntarily working. In either scenario Bris is still a slave to the tents. Even if you chose to let the other catgirls go, Bris is still kept as punishment.
I just checked, and all of the Cat-girls are freed by Sabia(thanks to Elmy) in v7. Here:
20211206_200225.jpg
20211206_200317.jpg
And Bris was appointed by Sabia as the tents manager to oversee things when Sabia isn't around.(Plus Bris will look after her fellow caravan friends.)
So, Bris isn't kept as punishment. She is free to roam and go outside the camp if she wants. But, she's still bound to Sabia and the tents.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
Thank you, but i didn't mean Bris finding out that Sabia is the dancer. That could be annoying to Sabia, but well, the orcs finding out that the hottest human in the camp is the hottest human in the camp is not a real leverage.

Check the second scene in the sub route with Bris in Sabia's tent. Both Bris and the orcs talk about Sabia being a noble, so Bris found out her _real_ idenity, not the dancer one. I know that in the conversation just before this scene Bris tells Sabia that she knows who she is, but i can't find moment when she figured it out.
Yup you're right, there's no clear way on how Bris managed to find out Sabia's family name, maybe they will explain it more in the future update.

For now, this is the only evidence that I found that gives us a small glimpse on how she discovered it:
20211206_204433.jpg

Reactions: Jinsoyun

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
getting prety far in to the game now (by the looks of it) and stillh ave the rusty sword any way to get a new sword ? no one seems to sell anything yet. especially seeing as missions of main story attacking is not doing anything anymore xd just to put it in perspective. after doing all and buying all the best i have is. rusty sword and heavy leather armor at level 7 not nearly doing enough damage. all training i can do is i am in top form so that does nothing anymore.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
...So, Bris isn't kept as punishment. She is free to roam and go outside the camp if she wants. But, she's still bound to Sabia and the tents.
That is only one possible path. Upon completing the catgirl raids you have several options. You can set them free, obligate them to work off their debt, enslave them all or only enslave Briss.

My issue is that 50% of the options leaves Briss bound to the tents unable to leave. But this story arc doesn't take that into account at all.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
That is only one possible path. Upon completing the catgirl raids you have several options. You can set them free, obligate them to work off their debt, enslave them all or only enslave Briss.

My issue is that 50% of the options leaves Briss bound to the tents unable to leave. But this story arc doesn't take that into account at all.
bris is freed no matter what you do eventually

Reactions: Dante477

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Have anyone encountered a problem when choosing to spare Kia during The Red God's Arena, the game somehow goes back to the main menu? I'm currently going a little bit balanced between Sub and Dom.

If this has been asked before, could you please tell me which page discussed this particular problem I have?

Thanks in advance.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i know it might have something to do with the story but i must say having an orc smith and a traveling sales team in the town how the hell cant you but better swords or armor for your orcs? i mean the swords might not be that good but it cant be worse than a rusty sword no better than a stick? just annoys me a bit thinking about it. or thinking about the fact sibia does not even try to hunt down her old gear.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i know it might have something to do with the story but i must say having an orc smith and a traveling sales team in the town how the hell cant you but better swords or armor for your orcs? i mean the swords might not be that good but it cant be worse than a rusty sword no better than a stick? just annoys me a bit thinking about it. or thinking about the fact sibia does not even try to hunt down her old gear.
to be fair its reasonable that sabia doesn't go after her old gear as it would be very obvious and sabia is laying low and playing dead so that she can have her revenge, if i recall sabia stated her old gear was not only expensive but enchanted with magic

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
to be fair its reasonable that sabia doesn't go after her old gear as it would be very obvious and sabia is laying low and playing dead so that she can have her revenge, if i recall sabia stated her old gear was not only expensive but enchanted with magic
according to what was suggested it was just sold so with the traders gone who would it be sold to ? not much to sell it to in the area so at least looking in the area or asking within the orc boarders would not be a problem. so far it does not look like anyone is all that actively looking for her or even coming into the orc realm far enough to notice. at least no one with a link to her mother.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
according to what was suggested it was just sold so with the traders gone who would it be sold to ? not much to sell it to in the area so at least looking in the area or asking within the orc boarders would not be a problem. so far it does not look like anyone is all that actively looking for her or even coming into the orc realm far enough to notice. at least no one with a link to her mother.
yeah but you have to remember her old equipment seems to be iconic and how sabia is from a noble house that means her old gear would have heraldry of her house and have it sold off meant that she would have died for that to happen if she goes looking for it that would tip off her mum which would be bad

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019

No matter what you choose after the Cat-girls raid, Bris and the Cat-girls will always be freed or put off work eventually.

So the story-arc is valid, and Bris stalking Sabia outside camp is justified enough. And just like I said before, Bris is still bound to Sabia and the tents.

Last edited:

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
i know it might have something to do with the story but i must say having an orc smith and a traveling sales team in the town how the hell cant you but better swords or armor for your orcs?
tbh the reason is probably just that the battle system proved to be a huge amount of work and nobody seemed to like it. They haven't given any of those systems any attention for years.

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
Thank you, but i didn't mean Bris finding out that Sabia is the dancer. That could be annoying to Sabia, but well, the orcs finding out that the hottest human in the camp is the hottest human in the camp is not a real leverage.

Check the second scene in the sub route with Bris in Sabia's tent. Both Bris and the orcs talk about Sabia being a noble, so Bris found out her _real_ idenity, not the dancer one. I know that in the conversation just before this scene Bris tells Sabia that she knows who she is, but i can't find moment when she figured it out.
Ah, my apologies for the mix up - Dante477 seems to have the right of it.

However, an argument for inference can be made on Bris' behalf: I'm not sure where exactly - might've been with the human traders on a quest for Vehlis - but at some point outside of the camp it get's mentioned that a Dufuor / Dufour daughter was killed in the area, so it could be said that Sabia's 'death', even without her name specifically being mentioned, is not uncommon knowledge.
Bris puts things together - time of arrival, her demeanour, hair (though not necessarily) - and her identity is uncovered. Made easier at any point by asking a person who would know, 'what was this noble's first name?'

Though I doubt the head cat girl has many days off to pop into town, although she did lead the caravans, which could very feasibly be trading with Grog ok Dar.

Mind you this is all speculation and conjecture, and even as I write it it does sound a little far-fetched.

But yeah: although I have an older version that funks out due to image conflicts at that point, it is not made clear how Bris comes about this vital piece of information.

Another possibility: working in the tents - much ado has been made about them being a source of information - an orc could have mentioned the original raid- oh wait no, they didn't know who she was either. Never mind!

(Actually come to think of it, I wonder what in the capital or thereabouts, was being said about it? Her mother and sister were behind the attack, but surely someone wondered about their daughter/sister and potential war hero being killed off by orcs/ went walkabout near orcs and the lack of punitive measures being taken - something I quite easily imagine the ladies would do. Crap, now I've outhought meself: either one of them could say that she was on a secret mission or an extent patrol. Or anything. I'm gonna stop writing now and press send.)

Reactions: Jinsoyun

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
so patreon is looking kinda dead in terms of updates, are hreinn active in their discord server, or is it just as dead there?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ah, my apologies for the mix up - Dante477 seems to have the right of it.

However, an argument for inference can be made on Bris' behalf: I'm not sure where exactly - might've been with the human traders on a quest for Vehlis - but at some point outside of the camp it get's mentioned that a Dufuor / Dufour daughter was killed in the area, so it could be said that Sabia's 'death', even without her name specifically being mentioned, is not uncommon knowledge.
Bris puts things together - time of arrival, her demeanour, hair (though not necessarily) - and her identity is uncovered. Made easier at any point by asking a person who would know, 'what was this noble's first name?'

Though I doubt the head cat girl has many days off to pop into town, although she did lead the caravans, which could very feasibly be trading with Grog ok Dar.

Mind you this is all speculation and conjecture, and even as I write it it does sound a little far-fetched.

But yeah: although I have an older version that funks out due to image conflicts at that point, it is not made clear how Bris comes about this vital piece of information.

Another possibility: working in the tents - much ado has been made about them being a source of information - an orc could have mentioned the original raid- oh wait no, they didn't know who she was either. Never mind!

(Actually come to think of it, I wonder what in the capital or thereabouts, was being said about it? Her mother and sister were behind the attack, but surely someone wondered about their daughter/sister and potential war hero being killed off by orcs/ went walkabout near orcs and the lack of punitive measures being taken - something I quite easily imagine the ladies would do. Crap, now I've outhought meself: either one of them could say that she was on a secret mission or an extent patrol. Or anything. I'm gonna stop writing now and press send.)
I don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned or shall we say... theorized, I think Neve is somewhat a mix between Private Investigator and Double Agent. She practically knew most of the things (one example being the location of the "ruins" Sabia's patrol was at turned out to be a flytrap), she dismisses most of the questions Sabia had to avoid getting exposed, likes to control people, and she knew the right time and place of where she should intervene, help, and being fun all around. How she speaks also influences how she behaves around people, especially Sabia. Neve is at least seductively neutral judging by how her dialogues went (of course, by being a "neutral observer" as she describes herself early in the game). Also, Neve avoids Tekrok right off the bat if Sabia decided to side with him.

I think when Sabia is not around Grok og Dar (and of course, after the capture of the Catgirls), Neve spreads around some information to Bris in some way, or maybe Bris knew Sabia beforehand from previous encounters not mentioned in the game nor by direct reference from the characters present at the current state of affairs.

I might be on some tangent here but by being neutral to all things that happened to Sabia and the change of the Grok og Dar Tribe, Neve can spread information without having anyone knows how and who leaks it.

In short: Neve is akin to Big Smoke or Gary Smith (from Bully) in a way. She's always been there for Sabia and not reluctant to help, she had knowledge of all sorts of things while keeping her personal business to herself.

Who knows? I'm just giving my two cents. Correct me if I'm wrong on some accounts.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
so patreon is looking kinda dead in terms of updates, are hreinn active in their discord server, or is it just as dead there?
If Patreon isn't active for a very long time, that's just how Hreinn works. Dunno about the Discord server, though.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
getting prety far in to the game now (by the looks of it) and stillh ave the rusty sword any way to get a new sword ? no one seems to sell anything yet. especially seeing as missions of main story attacking is not doing anything anymore xd just to put it in perspective. after doing all and buying all the best i have is. rusty sword and heavy leather armor at level 7 not nearly doing enough damage. all training i can do is i am in top form so that does nothing anymore.
Work in the Bar to get "Silver Sword" and when the groping scene happened, let it slide until some of your Orc allies killed the "rowdy boys" and you'll get an "Orc Axe."

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes