ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Looked even in the walk-through, but it seems the only way in Tetrok's path to poison the guy, is by getting the help of his guys (with what that means ;-)).
Nice game, like it overall, pity some scenes have only a black screen with text, or only one scene and then the rest is baclk screen, which is a pity (but hopefully they will put more content in future) - though given people say about its frequency of releases, honestly, it is difficult for someone to decide to sponsor.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Looked even in the walk-through, but it seems the only way in Tetrok's path to poison the guy, is by getting the help of his guys (with what that means ;-)).
Nice game, like it overall, pity some scenes have only a black screen with text, or only one scene and then the rest is baclk screen, which is a pity (but hopefully they will put more content in future) - though given people say about its frequency of releases, honestly, it is difficult for someone to decide to sponsor.
It's technically possible to poison the guy without help, but you have to do everything correctly, and honestly, why would you? :D

Those black screens are recent bugs or something went wrong with your copy. Both of those have happened multiple times after some patches, so there might be a fix for it somewhere.
But every scene has some kind of picture for every dialogue. Aside from the transitions and maybe a lead up line or two i don't remember any time a black screen was supposed to be there.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It's technically possible to poison the guy without help, but you have to do everything correctly, and honestly, why would you? :D

Those black screens are recent bugs or something went wrong with your copy. Both of those have happened multiple times after some patches, so there might be a fix for it somewhere.
But every scene has some kind of picture for every dialogue. Aside from the transitions and maybe a lead up line or two i don't remember any time a black screen was supposed to be there.
:-D
Well, to be more precise, about the black screen, I was thinking about things like the bad ending with Kira, where there is a first part with her, then the final part is only text with the black screen, and at least another similar scene (for curiosity, I am exploring also the "bad endings").
That is why I supposed either it is done on purpose (but is a pity, another naughty image or two could go there), or it is something still in development (drawed images can take much longer).

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
:-D
Well, to be more precise, about the black screen, I was thinking about things like the bad ending with Kira, where there is a first part with her, then the final part is only text with the black screen, and at least another similar scene (for curiosity, I am exploring also the "bad endings").
That is why I supposed either it is done on purpose (but is a pity, another naughty image or two could go there), or it is something still in development (drawed images can take much longer).
Ah, you are right. I guess those scenes would either need a very different art or the circumstances become too dark. Tho i guess the Kira - bad end could use one of the new "reusable" picks to illustrate Sabia's state well enough, but the switch of art style might be a bit too jarring for that.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ah, you are right. I guess those scenes would either need a very different art or the circumstances become too dark. Tho i guess the Kira - bad end could use one of the new "reusable" picks to illustrate Sabia's state well enough, but the switch of art style might be a bit too jarring for that.
Well, honestly, I think in the example I used, the Kira bad ending, one or two more images would be all that is needed (no need for an image for each line of text), though about the dark, I guess it depends from the points of view.
There are already images where Sabia is used abundantly, the images where she is used and whipped by Kira, so, to me it seem it would be darker than other images already there, more like a combination. But that is my perspective.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Bruh it's March and there's still no update. At this point just finish the game already. I really enjoyed Noxian Nights and hoping the story and the art will be of that level after the update.
Like I said once, we're not going to see this game end, so the best idea is to end it the way it is and start a new thing, because you can clearly see that they've lost their grip on it

Aug 11, 2020
This game needs a self-aware route, besides the sub and dom paths. Every quest would have 3 options: Sabia getting violently fucked by the orcs (sub), Sabia violently fucking the orcs while looking angry (dom) and Sabia telling the quest giver that she'll solve his problem next month. After building up the story to a climax and gathering enough self-awareness points, she gets one final quest where she walks off in the sunset with all the orc money while yelling "Stay tuned for my next adventure and don't forget to subscribe to my patreon!".

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know what the scene is called with the monster? Not quite sure what it was but she was captured and fucked by a…thing? Maybe a manticore? Not sure if it was in vanilla or the bi us pack

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
What im asking is probably a foregone conclusion, but ill try anyway:

Im trying to run a pure playthrough - i.e. no dick penetration, and it was going well until i got forced into a scene near the end, as ba'ashi alongside Bris.
That came completely out of the blue, as the game's choices until this point allowed me to opt out or prevent these situations, but this seems like an unskippable story event, which is jarring, since all this time, Sabia has been treating the orcs with what would be most accurately described as barely concealed contempt.
So did i miss something somewhere? Is this at all avoidable?

Unrelated, but Kira's bullshit badend really ticked me off so im gona rant a bit.
I do these "virgin, no-death" runs first time I play a game to see how far i go. And it was going right as rain, up until Kira offered some nighttime exercise. Not one to turn down some more elf action, i acquiesced and she killed me.

...What?

Of all the bs ways to get a gameover this one takes the cake with the maraschino cherry ontop. You agree to some post-mission twister and she KILLS YOU for it? And why are there no consequences for this? Neve is right there, fully aware that mentally, Kira is few cards short of a full deck, so why doesnt she do anything about it when you disappear after going with her? Its made clear that Neve is much stronger, so whats the explanation for her not intervening other than getting badended via lazy writing?

And i do mean lazy writing, because she makes it clear that you are only tolerated if you prove yourself useful.
So you pass the tests, complete a mission and Kira - in a complete disregard to what was said before - does a 180 turn and readily discards a valuable proven asset to her gang. Consistency? Who dat?

Last edited:
May 18, 2020
Yeah, but it was 6 fast months, not slow months. Those were for other updates. They will release the next update soon, hopefully fast soon.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
not bad haven't played the game for 2 year did the art style change or is it just me
oh by the way is the game still on it would be sad to see a game die
i think i will return after a month or two for an update if there is one
but right now anyone got a good recommendation for game like this i meant same story telling corrupting type

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes