Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, seems like the implants got bigger again... I don't care that much if Sabia has huge breasts, but the lack of size consistency between the earlier art and now is just huge, no pun intended.
I'm a bit more concerned about the size of her lips... The art is overall hot, but her chin is bit too pointy and her lips seem bigger than ever.
Or is it just me?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm a bit more concerned about the size of her lips... The art is overall hot, but her chin is bit too pointy and her lips seem bigger than ever.
Or is it just me?
Yeah, there's that too. I mean, I have seen real women with lips like that, but they've also been enhanced in various ways. Not a big fan of that (especially in real life), but it can be ok in drawn art.

There's just a lot of inconsistency in Nomo's art of Sabia in the more recent posts / game updates.

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
We want an update. Not concept art. But it is hot.
At this rate comes the nuclear holocaust before the "February" update.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, there's that too. I mean, I have seen real women with lips like that, but they've also been enhanced in various ways. Not a big fan of that (especially in real life), but it can be ok in drawn art.

There's just a lot of inconsistency in Nomo's art of Sabia in the more recent posts / game updates.
His art always had some inconsistencies, it's nothing recent. I almost always think it's fine, since it often accentuates the shape of the body or the pose well. But it's also true that in one of his earlier post he mentioned that he has been experimenting a bit, especially for the "reusable" styled pictures. Unfortunately i can only appreciate art and barely analyze it, much less explain differences, so i don't know any details here.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
His art always had some inconsistencies, it's nothing recent. I almost always think it's fine, since it often accentuates the shape of the body or the pose well. But it's also true that in one of his earlier post he mentioned that he has been experimenting a bit, especially for the "reusable" styled pictures. Unfortunately i can only appreciate art and barely analyze it, much less explain differences, so i don't know any details here.
Yeah, the art style is slightly different, but the fact is that Sabia is off model in the more recent art compared to early art. A good example is to just look at her breast size in the first scenes, they're big but not huge, roughly the size of both her fists. Recent art they're more like the size of her head.

The art is still nice generally, but there's been more of that off model stuff and some cases of weird body shape as well (like that pointy chin). I can still enjoy it, but I do also notice details like that.

Reactions: Nitan17
Aug 12, 2018
We want an update. Not concept art. But it is hot.
At this rate comes the nuclear holocaust before the "February" update.
February update? I'm still waiting for the "much faster" christmas update. :HideThePain:

All the following quotes are from their Sep. 15 2021 release post:

"... and the rest we will release in a fast follow up update..."

"...we didn't get to add them here, so expect them soonish in the next faster update, since we didn't want to just rush them..."

"...but we have yet to implement them in a scene, those will come in the next faster update..."

"...or the Human males scenes are just the introduction of more to come, some in the next faster update..."

That was all half a year ago.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry to go back on a question about gameplay, tried to search the thread, but could not find anything.
I tried to do the "don't really align with anybody" path, so I cannot use the captains, but I already got to the point when I am allowed to raid the raiders :), but I got only three forces (catgirls, Sabia's own, and Kulgan), and it seems I really need four to get it done.
Is there a way to get the fourth force, or should I go back to an earlier point, and effectively ally with one of the captains, so I get his force as well ?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Sorry to go back on a question about gameplay, tried to search the thread, but could not find anything.
I tried to do the "don't really align with anybody" path, so I cannot use the captains, but I already got to the point when I am allowed to raid the raiders :), but I got only three forces (catgirls, Sabia's own, and Kulgan), and it seems I really need four to get it done.
Is there a way to get the fourth force, or should I go back to an earlier point, and effectively ally with one of the captains, so I get his force as well ?
I don't know how the solo route was supposed to pass the raids perfectly. The good news is that the last time i checked, there were no real drawbacks of falling a bit short of the target numbers. You don't get full praise, the reward will be a bit less and your troops will need to rest for a few days, all of which is mostly irrelevant.

The main reason why i stopped advancing my solo playthrough and only played the ones with captains is simply because the solo route doesn't have any unique sex scene. So it's playable, but it doesn't unlock anything special.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know how the solo route was supposed to pass the raids perfectly. The good news is that the last time i checked, there were no real drawbacks of falling a bit short of the target numbers. You don't get full praise, the reward will be a bit less and your troops will need to rest for a few days, all of which is mostly irrelevant.

The main reason why i stopped advancing my solo playthrough and only played the ones with captains is simply because the solo route doesn't have any unique sex scene. So it's playable, but it doesn't unlock anything special.
Well, the trick for me is that every time I try that attack alone, it fails. It may be that she is only at level 5, or maybe if one chose as lieutenant the blacksmith, they would be better defended.
Will try with one of the captains, and see what happens. By the way, anyone knows a way in which she may get rid of the orcs at the bar without getting caught (or on the other hand, if there is some kind of naughty scene that does not imply killing those orcs ) ?
Sorry, I know it three questions in two posts, but I admit if from one side I do not want to make Saiba the slut of the village (though I want to try also some bad endings, already got a couple, including failing that attack and dyin), from the other, I'd like to see also the naughty bits.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, the trick for me is that every time I try that attack alone, it fails. It may be that she is only at level 5, or maybe if one chose as lieutenant the blacksmith, they would be better defended.
Will try with one of the captains, and see what happens. By the way, anyone knows a way in which she may get rid of the orcs at the bar without getting caught (or on the other hand, if there is some kind of naughty scene that does not imply killing those orcs ) ?
Sorry, I know it three questions in two posts, but I admit if from one side I do not want to make Saiba the slut of the village (though I want to try also some bad endings, already got a couple, including failing that attack and dyin), from the other, I'd like to see also the naughty bits.
Those orcs in the bar die if you want the best weapon in the game. Because of this i don't even know if it's possible to let them live anyway. Viressa has a fan-mod with some scenes, but it's not integrated into the gameplay anymore and it has a scene to end that quest on a more positive note.
But you really don't have to get caught there. The walkthrough in the opening post describes how you can get out of it, but basically don't try to bribe the investigator, speak with a lot of people and get rid of the evidence (use the map for this one). You don't even have to do everything to get out of the situation.

And feel free to ask as many questions as you have. I may not have every answer, but we are all waiting now anyway. :)

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes