Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
I read the walkthrough is it possible to avoid beastialety in the sub path its really a dealbreaker for me

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
Hey uh, i've been trying to get the best result in catgirl raid(so i can bribe the orc witness in the bar). It said that i have to save kulgan(already doing that), but i'm missing the option to send fake raiding party and fake caravan. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what should i do to get that option?

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
i know some scenes require enough sub points to happen so you would have to give it few tries
No i want to actively avoid it idc how prudish it sounds i dont like beastialety or rape i liked the idea of willing submission that you could chose what you get yourself into

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No i want to actively avoid it idc how prudish it sounds i dont like beastialety or rape i liked the idea of willing submission that you could chose what you get yourself into
Yeah, this isn't the game for you then. There are some scenes with willing submission (mostly relatively early game), but most of the most recent "sub" scenes are basically just rape. While the player has to make the choices that lead to them the context in story amounts to being just rape.

If you want, you could use the JDmod to check the way some of the more recent scenes are like, to see for yourself. That way you can avoid taking too long on a game that has content that's a hard no for you.

I know some people disagree with this, and it's been debated on the thread plenty already, so not trying to restart that debate here.

Reactions: GruchaGroup

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
Yeah, this isn't the game for you then. There are some scenes with willing submission (mostly relatively early game), but most of the most recent "sub" scenes are basically just rape. While the player has to make the choices that lead to them the context in story amounts to being just rape.

If you want, you could use the JDmod to check the way some of the more recent scenes are like, to see for yourself. That way you can avoid taking too long on a game that has content that's a hard no for you.

I know some people disagree with this, and it's been debated on the thread plenty already, so not trying to restart that debate here.
Yeah no but thanks for informing me actually so i wont waste my time for it i dont even get the logic of playing a rape game the entire point of a choice based game is having a willing sibmissive mc degrade herself for pleasure but anyhow thanks for the straightforward response

Reactions: Back

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah no but thanks for informing me actually so i wont waste my time for it i dont even get the logic of playing a rape game the entire point of a choice based game is having a willing sibmissive mc degrade herself for pleasure but anyhow thanks for the straightforward response
Yeah, the way the game was pitched and written initially had the sub path be like that, where Sabia would use sex to manipulate people / gain info (the differences in the Barrin (IIRC) interrogation scenes is a decent example of that). There were some scenes with forced / rape content, but that wasn't the only sub content. There was always some rape scenes (the original opening had a chance of a rape scene depending on your choices, but that was removed later).

Reactions: Glabos

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
How are you supposed to pass the orc membership ritual? I start the ritual, and the game just says I'm wearing out and then I fail. There's no choices or indication of what I'm doing wrong as far as I can tell

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
but they rape you first? lmfao
No idea how to do the spoiler cover
Some vanilla terrified of his own sexuality says he hopes I get raped in jail and I cant talk about killing my hypothetical rape victims on a forum about a game where a girl gets raped by orcs, men, hellhounds, elves, manticore cat demon lady thing, tentacle monsters, and even does a fair bit of killing herself and genociding (minotaurs) oh and she gets raped by the minotaur

i like the logic here.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
No idea how to do the spoiler cover
Some vanilla terrified of his own sexuality says he hopes I get raped in jail and I cant talk about killing my hypothetical rape victims on a forum about a game where a girl gets raped by orcs, men, hellhounds, elves, manticore cat demon lady thing, tentacle monsters, and even does a fair bit of killing herself and genociding (minotaurs) oh and she gets raped by the minotaur

i like the logic here.
Just thought it funny in your hypothetical where you kill your cellmates, they rape you first instead of you killing them before they rape you. Like bro, if you are strong enough to kill them, why let them rape you??

• Haha
Reactions: Enigmanic

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just thought it funny in your hypothetical where you kill your cellmates, they rape you first instead of you killing them before they rape you. Like bro, if you are strong enough to kill them, why let them rape you??
And with that question, from all the offtopic attacks we are finally back to Sabia's sub route, even if unintentionally. :D

Aug 12, 2018
It's more than a year now since they announced the new clothes (with different variants) and still nothing in sight so far of all the content they've shown and told us by the time....

Reactions: rockon123
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes