Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, we are heading towards a weekend and a month's end too, so if anything will be said, it should be then.
Otherwise, unless something was said on the discord, it seems like adding the bonus scenes of the bar content is taking up almost two months now. Nomo drew the stuff in February according to the stream sneak peeks posted here. The writing was done by the first week of April and now 2 months for the coding. My suspicion that the programing is the bottleneck continues.

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
The update will be dmed to the true believers by the end of May they won't share it and nobody will know it exists. If you want to play the update you have to believe.
It's almost like how everyone believed there was a final incredible secret left in Shadow of the Collosus, but there wasn't. And when the game got a remake 13 years later Bluepoint put an elaborate secret in the game because so many people believed.

What I'm trying to say is that Bluepoint should remake kingdom of deception as well.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
The update will be dmed to the true believers by the end of May they won't share it and nobody will know it exists. If you want to play the update you have to believe.
you aren't one of the true believers then coz the update was out since febuary then april and now we are waiting for the june update for the Orc uprising patch where we can finally invade the main human capital

kelkkmj

Jun 16, 2018
I dont come here for game. This thread is much better than last ep of kingdom of deception. While comments can deception each other with true believers.

Reactions: rockon123

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
At this point am done defending them either. Remember when Nomo drew some new pic and said "SoonTM" and ppl said "At the end of the month!" and here we are 3 months later. Big oof.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Yo, how do we get the rape scene from the introduction ? The one shown in the images.

I think i tried every combinaison of possible choices but things always happen the same.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
What the heck ! It looked like the most cool scene they did.
They had to remove it when patreon changed policies. Viressa has a mod to restore the prologue if you are interested in the original experience. Link in Viressa's signature, just search for it.
Otherwise variants of those scenes are in the game much later on.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
They had to remove it when patreon changed policies. Viressa has a mod to restore the prologue if you are interested in the original experience. Link in Viressa's signature, just search for it.
Otherwise variants of those scenes are in the game much later on.
thanks mate ! worked wonder

Reactions: Jinsoyun

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Jesus, I honestly didn't think nothing would happen in May
how can anything happen so quick man, they still have over 850 active patrons so they don't give a rat's ass. To put things into perspective, that's about as much as they had at the start of 2018, back when they finished Noxian Nights which was amazing and released a few versions of this game, which, at the time, looked very promising. They make the same amount of money for doing fuck all as they did back when they were having traction

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes