SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
It doesn't really make sense the way they are talking about releasing for next month. Just release it all at once and then change the release process for future updates.

I guess they are so used to racking in money from their patreons they don't even have to come up with a good way to fleece people anymore.

It will probably fall into that bones tale way of doing things. He had a similar update he was supposed to release in february, he did release the first two of three but the third one is yet to be released in what is soon to be june.
So you saying Bone Tails also abandoned?? Like the game "Why Me" ??

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Well.... I'm listening....
Bruh. Just say it.
Sorry for the late reply. So the game I'm talking about is Hero Party Must Fail.
The game's world is generic fantasy world. Also game has netori (You play as the guy who cucks the hero) in case that's not your stuff.
But the game really really shines in the characters. I know it sounds like a generic story but the two heroines characters and their writings are on completely another level. And the corruption is really good too. No stupid shit like male character corrupting her via dicking her down or retarded blackmail. And it's art style is really unique. There's no blue balling. This is only ver 0.3 but already there are a lot of scenes and stuff. So check it out guys.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
People didn't believe me when I said that they are deliberately milking their patrons, so here you go. It seems like from now, we will probably see one update in a year that will be broken into several smaller patches.

I am curious to see the amount h-scene content this 'update' will have. I want to be optimistic but I feel that it's going to be very disappointing proportional to the amount of time they spent working on this update. We will probably see 4-6 unique CG's with tons of repetitive boring CG's. I was hoping to see some Sabia x Kira/Vehlis action but that seems like unlikely now as well.

I do wish that my speculation about the h-scene content is wrong and we finally get to see some great stuff after such a long wait. Let us just hope that this update doesn't bleed into July now.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Ho, boy. Let's start with the obvious one first.

What the hell has been their coder doing for almost a year? And from this point on he is officially just a coder not a programmer, since that's a title he didn't live up to at all.
The art and writing for Ylva's and Vehlis's scenes were done in february and Sabia's scene by 6th of april. And now 2 months after everything else is ready we are told that the coding isn't finished for the first quest yet? If it is as ready as they claim, then release it and start the new schedule in the next patch, because right now they are just walking back on their promises to their patrons in order to buy some time and try to communicate it as a bonus for everyone.

The good course of action would be to release the Ylva and Vehlis quests now and finish the bar quest by the end of june.

Nomo, Monsinne: i know you are not reading this, but it seems like at least 6 months of your works is actively being shat on by your teammate. If you didn't agree to it, then think of a solution. If you agreed, then why?

Not to mention that this patch was supposed to have 4 parts at least: the missing content from 0.12, and the 3 new ones.

Damn, i'll try to put the rant aside, but it's not going to be easy.

I honestly think that in ideal circumstances this new schedule can be the right choice.
It could provide a much needed structure for the dev team.
It could mean that the patrons get something guaranteed for each month.
It could mean faster updates, since even if we add a buffer month after each 3-quest-cycle, that would be 3-4 month/patch.
It could improve communication, since they'd have to post the releases more frequently.
It could improve transparency by the expectations and plans being more grounded: 1 month, 1 quest, go. Currently it's just "there will be a patch which will have something in it and it will be released sometime".
It could increase the number of average patrons by making directly donating to certain kind of content easier. And by doing so, it could give the devs some actual real feedback on what people want to see.
It could improve flexibility and response time for said feedback with the shorter cycles.

But even if i didn't read the posts after the news, it wouldn't take magic to figure everyone's thoughts out: Will they actually stick to a schedule for the first time since this project started?

Apparently we did get to the point where even the patrons raised their voices against the single 0.12 release since forever... According to their blog 0.11 public version came out in 2020 december, so that's 17+ months with only one patch. So now we will have to wait another 3 months for "0.13" to drop as well if they stay their current course. That will probably be the record for the slowest release, right?

On the positive side: Ylva looks good. That's about it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes