Aug 11, 2020
I'm a massive ally to the shaman fan, but for the life of me, i cant get his second ritual to trigger organically. Now i have to wait and pray til some god lists the update here
Wait, can you ally to the shaman in the current game version, or will that be added in this update? I'm confused now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wait, can you ally to the shaman in the current game version, or will that be added in this update? I'm confused now.
It's not a full ally like the 2 leaders. It's a thing where Sabia agrees to go along with the shaman as a side thing in some ritual scenes. I don't recall the specifics of how to get there currently, but it's probably in a walkthrough type post somewhere in the thread.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
9 month wait for .... Ylva? Was the character highly requested or something?
Like many others I feel that newer and newer characters (albeit Ylva is an ancient one at this point and a female orc was probably necessary)

Wind up with these 20 page odysseys.

The thing is: becoming involved in the orc rituals (Ylva is a shaman) and politics I think was part of the draw when you could still take the game seriously. It's harder to give a fuck now about the more sorcerous and mysterious elements when you look closely at what's happening to the game and how much longer IT WILL TAKE when BRANCHES (Tekrok, Dajrab- he's not a real branch, Rokgrid, Solo Sabia, BRIS NOW?, Ornshakar) actually do their thing and - branch.

Not to mention the plethora of other characters that like Ylva may sit in the story's central arcs regardless of branch.

Ylva was a smart addition in theory, but her scenes were never taht great IMHO and her role would suggest, at least it did for me after her first update, she's a key character but probably not til later in the game.

So she just sat there looking hot but only like 3 interactions.

If only they'd idk- fire their coder, hire more staff (fuck pay me a bit and I'll handle some of these fuckin' 20+ loose ends and side stories)

The game was always going to be monumental but now they have 0 work ethic, a mountain of shit to do, fix, update, and add-
and well, 3 guys? An occasional freelancer?

To answer your question directly even though this is a rant mostly: No I doubt Ylva was HIGHLY requested.

Last edited:

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
It's not a full ally like the 2 leaders. It's a thing where Sabia agrees to go along with the shaman as a side thing in some ritual scenes. I don't recall the specifics of how to get there currently, but it's probably in a walkthrough type post somewhere in the thread.
IF Hreinn had better conviction the orhsnakar's revenge would be a great and obvious full on route. Where he wrests away Sabia's position regardless of route and it sure, it would probably lead to a bad end, but maybe could include a chance for recovery/elimination of Ornshakar as a political figure/kill 'em

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
It does bother me that, since I've been a subscriber, I've been far more reluctant to leak actual updates themselves. Mind you I haven't before and the one time I was going to - think it might have been 12.0 or something - someone beat me to the punch. In this instance, I wouldn't mind doing it, though I'll personally wait until the full 13.x is out (in a week or two, just with the full content) before doing so. To be clear this isn't out of malice or some sort of knobbish internet superiority, but I object on a... professional? level?... to games being released episodically. I'd want all of you to get the whole thing all at once.

Most certainly for professionally developed games, but even in sex games (I'm not sure what the umbrella term may be), I'm of the camp - and have always been of the camp - that an update should have a couple of things to do, with the grand exception of some game that people enjoyed that was updated on a weekly basis. Even fortnightly is too long in my mind: for one half of the month it's 'Jim get's surprised in the shower', then for the other half it's 'Sharon get's fingered on the bus (to school)'.

Other than finishing the new content in a wank or two (repeats not counted), the name of the update would sort of give it away, but again I like a but of mystery and surprise: even in the 12-12.4 of KoD, sure there was Ornshakar stuff, Amelia and the gang stuff, Vehlis and camp things, but y'know what I'm pretty sure was never mentioned (outright)? Tekrok's ally (Gul isn't quite right) coming in for a shag. Was it mentioned that Sabia-Tekrok players would have an alternate start? Yes. Did it ever get stated what it was? No. Even convincing the 'magic orc' ("Guy's got magic cards... and magic hands!"), that wasn't in the gallery but an incredibly welcome scene. So when I see 'oh, this is the Yvla quest', regardless of what is or isn't in the update, my brain just goes 'yep'. 'That's it'. And it puts me in a minor funk to the extent that I don't even get pleasantly surprised when there are other scenes, just a sense of relief. "Phew! I'm glad there's something else."

I probably went off on a tangent there, but if you need any assistant getting on The Path, I'd be glad to help another acolyte. I'd firstly ask if you're using any mods on the game in general: I don't know what ones there are, but it seems to be something you can do. Then I'd just say that for the first ritual you have to actively avoid: allying with the shaman puts you onto the route where you 'become the receptacle' (wow that just became incredibly unsexy to me), and the second... just happens? You've woken one morning by Brug and Dul (hope I got their names right) which leads to the upside-down anal scene (apologies if that spoils it for anyone)... but I'm not sure what the requisites are / may be. I usually sleep between most scenes so it resets or progresses if need be.

If you need any help at all, please feel free to ask here or send me a message, and I hope you enjoy the update when you get it. I also hope I enjoy it when I get to it - wanked meself silly while it downloaded, and I should probably be doing that schoolwork...
I can't seem to ever trigger Dug and Brul waking me up for it.

But also- I respect what you said overall. I do think the games overall potential lay in Sabia's strength as a character to "deceive"

I think that any route where she becomes "a receptacle" should include a path or option to turn it on it's head even thought it was a bar scene buzzkill (as in maybe it should've been less streamlined)

But I hope you see where I'm going with that.

I was drawn to the game originally bc the first pics were of "the horned god's night" and seeing Sabia all done up (even though that's for the now defunct dajrab route) got me hot blooded.

I love all the ritual shit, objectification, and I think her learning about orcish ways by uh trial and error is a good move. But with the nature of the game should have some options as to how to engage in it.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
It does bother me that, since I've been a subscriber, I've been far more reluctant to leak actual updates themselves. Mind you I haven't before and the one time I was going to - think it might have been 12.0 or something - someone beat me to the punch. In this instance, I wouldn't mind doing it, though I'll personally wait until the full 13.x is out (in a week or two, just with the full content) before doing so. To be clear this isn't out of malice or some sort of knobbish internet superiority, but I object on a... professional? level?... to games being released episodically. I'd want all of you to get the whole thing all at once.

Most certainly for professionally developed games, but even in sex games (I'm not sure what the umbrella term may be), I'm of the camp - and have always been of the camp - that an update should have a couple of things to do, with the grand exception of some game that people enjoyed that was updated on a weekly basis. Even fortnightly is too long in my mind: for one half of the month it's 'Jim get's surprised in the shower', then for the other half it's 'Sharon get's fingered on the bus (to school)'.

Other than finishing the new content in a wank or two (repeats not counted), the name of the update would sort of give it away, but again I like a but of mystery and surprise: even in the 12-12.4 of KoD, sure there was Ornshakar stuff, Amelia and the gang stuff, Vehlis and camp things, but y'know what I'm pretty sure was never mentioned (outright)? Tekrok's ally (Gul isn't quite right) coming in for a shag. Was it mentioned that Sabia-Tekrok players would have an alternate start? Yes. Did it ever get stated what it was? No. Even convincing the 'magic orc' ("Guy's got magic cards... and magic hands!"), that wasn't in the gallery but an incredibly welcome scene. So when I see 'oh, this is the Yvla quest', regardless of what is or isn't in the update, my brain just goes 'yep'. 'That's it'. And it puts me in a minor funk to the extent that I don't even get pleasantly surprised when there are other scenes, just a sense of relief. "Phew! I'm glad there's something else."

I probably went off on a tangent there, but if you need any assistant getting on The Path, I'd be glad to help another acolyte. I'd firstly ask if you're using any mods on the game in general: I don't know what ones there are, but it seems to be something you can do. Then I'd just say that for the first ritual you have to actively avoid: allying with the shaman puts you onto the route where you 'become the receptacle' (wow that just became incredibly unsexy to me), and the second... just happens? You've woken one morning by Brug and Dul (hope I got their names right) which leads to the upside-down anal scene (apologies if that spoils it for anyone)... but I'm not sure what the requisites are / may be. I usually sleep between most scenes so it resets or progresses if need be.

If you need any help at all, please feel free to ask here or send me a message, and I hope you enjoy the update when you get it. I also hope I enjoy it when I get to it - wanked meself silly while it downloaded, and I should probably be doing that schoolwork...
do you have a save you could share, Ornshakar aligned but prior to 0.13? i swore my sub save had gone in on Orny stuff, but apparently not...

Reactions: hotguy11

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
New patch has dropped. can somebody share the link and spare us the one week wait? would be pretty cool
Although other content should be dropping in a few days so i guess we might be wait for that too

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like Ornshakar is turning the other shaman into a sub alongside Sabia. Good stuff! At this rate Sabia is a few patches away from having a collar and piercings affixed and having to call that shaman "daddy". That's okay with me, I can wait a few years for this ostensive conclusion.

Reactions: SilverCuppedRamen

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Looks like Ornshakar is turning the other shaman into a sub alongside Sabia. Good stuff! At this rate Sabia is a few patches away from having a collar and piercings affixed and having to call that shaman "daddy". That's okay with me, I can wait a few years for this ostensive conclusion.
is that part of the new update or did they jsut tease it for future release?

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
New patch has dropped. can somebody share the link and spare us the one week wait? would be pretty cool
Although other content should be dropping in a few days so i guess we might be wait for that too
I can share it but could you or somebody share a save file , sub, prior to this update?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes