Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
What could that get her if she ends up under the heel of Ornshakar? At the beginning she wanted to use the tribe to get back her position in Lundar right? At this point however the tribe is just using her.
The game also established that respect is everything for orcs, which for Sabia is non-existent now.
As I said, it takes good writing. The point of Sabia's alliance with Ornshakar should have been about her plotting to turn the tables on him somehow.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
As I said, it takes good writing. The point of Sabia's alliance with Ornshakar should have been about her plotting to turn the tables on him somehow.
With Hreinn's writing nowadays, she is just gonna go haha this was my plan all along, you know work for me and he will be yes I work for you now.

Reactions: pinkscott

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
With Hreinn's writing nowadays, she is just gonna go haha this was my plan all along, you know work for me and he will be yes I work for you now.
Yeah unfortunately every route so far (including Dajrab) should have the comeback option.

It IS very clear Ornshakarr is doing shit he shouldn't be doing on a number of levels and with the right allies like Ylva who is respected (for now) and Jadk who many respect oh and Lutvrog (you know I always read it Luvtrog)

She could unseat or do in Ornshakar after being subject to his delicious humiliation.
But as this guy just said Hreinn's current level of writing is

Sabia not just cum rag, Sabia also whore from Lundar. Fuck meat know person. Ornshakarr bad. Fuck Sabia good.

Reactions: Retromancer

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A little lesbian "review" written while playing from the start.

The sparring with lutvorg and neve has a text-bug "setting aside memories of fucking lutvorg..." shouldnt be there in my case, i never fucked a dick in the whole game, i always left him take care of his "wound" by himself ;)
...wtf? Great, now i can load and skip the teamtraining...i hope it will not reduce my chances in the arena, but i prefer to get impaled by a sword than by a dick...really, whats the point in being 100% dominant if you just get defiled like a slave in the tents? He should only focus on neve if you choose to take the control...
Damn it...either get fucked or lose the second groupfight...hmm...*cheat*...okay, that worked, but it sucks to be forced to cheat to avoid a dick -,-

Good thing kia had a dickfree option, i was already concerned after she grew one...nice, even a choice for ylvas scene with her :)

Looks like it dont makes any difference in the tentacle hunt if you join neve or not...i just tried it to see if the hunt continues with her, but except for the slime bottle you sell automatically nothing is different for now, so that tentacle stuff is avoidable as well.

...okay, the two merchants are annoying...if you dont get them drunk enough you are fucked...literally...good thing i saved before telling the story...little tip for other lesbians: dont choose the catgirl story, it leads straight to their dicks.

The second tentacle hunt with kia works with nifsk, so getting fucked is still avoidable...but maybe kia must like you enough for this path, thats not something i can test without starting a new game and picking choices i would never pick ^^

Being nice is the wrong way for a lesbian with a minotaurus...dont let the bandit go if you dont want a horsedick!

Vehlis rescue...well, you cant avoid to see dicks there, but at least you only see them...

Somehow the game changed significantly...now you get groped all the time, be it from priscillas goons, drunk orcs or anything else...i mean, whats up here? Negative values in sub and slave, 100% dominance and not the slightest fucking interest in getting groped by scum i could kill right away...and even worse, sabias text/thought lines indicate she even likes it now...a total fucked up dealbreaker for everyone who played as dominant lesbian until now.

Dunno why i still can talk to the orc trader about AD after i let jadk handle this subject...thats nothing any dominant chara would ever do...better take that orc for a walk than getting collared myself...

The undercover work for priscilla has some disgusting text, but at least you can avoid to see it or even get fucked by her ugly goons...at least for now, i hope it stays that way...

If you distract the hot spring guard by flirting only you get an error:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Database/Actors/Sabia/expressions/suspicious.png'.

A small annoyance with the guards and bris...why the hell do they need to fuck her in MY tent?

Another bug if you dont want to fuck an orc, in this case tardak after he wakes you for the event in the tents:
File "game/05OrcCamp_Phase_03.rpy", line 6265, in <module>
NameError: name 'sabia' is not defined
At least it dont seems to skip much if you ignore it.

What a fucking disgusting bullshit...no chance to avoid getting fucked as ba ashi during that event? Not even getting raped or otherwise forced, she just strips down and joins bris's punishment without giving you a chance to say no? No fucking way *reload*
...okay, looks like thats a dead end for me, no matter what you do you end up fucked...and since it looks like a main quest and nothing else triggers anymore its a game over for me...and honestly, it should not even be an optional choice, even without my lesbian point of view ba ashi was never available, only a dancer...not some cheap whore for drunk green dicks, that totally broke her whole personage
After checking the savegame variables it looks like it lost most freedom of choices died with v11 and only got worse over time...to bad, it could be a nice game and it was at least until v10, but it killed itself with forced dicks and text that made everything before pointless -,-

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Sabia is Ornshakar's bitch for life, having a revenge path in the route is superfluous. Ornshakar instead needs to see his plans come to fruition, and also come up with some magic to make Sabia able to be impregnated by him. Then make her an Ornshakar outfit, tattoos... Etc. Make her last quest prepare the final ritual for him... It could be so grand!

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The writing is just fucking terrible compared to NN or the early versions of this. Sabia getting revenge is the initial plot hook, and using the orcs to do it was the core of the first few updates. Totally thrown away. Where is the story going? Nowhere. But they should be able to get out 3 updates by Christmas 2025.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I was going to wait a few days for the other quests mentioned in the changelog. It looks like the thread was last updated 6/20 (about two weeks ago). Was the definition of "few" changed recently? :)

• Haha
Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I was going to wait a few days for the other quests mentioned in the changelog. It looks like the thread was last updated 6/20 (about two weeks ago). Was the definition of "few" changed recently? :)
Nope, this is just standard for this developer for a while now. Claim faster releases are coming, or that they weren't able to get everything into the update. Then the "faster" updates are actually slower, and the patches to finish adding in content are just pushed back.

• Haha
Reactions: hakarlman

BleepRose

Aug 12, 2017
Nomo, Love your art man if you do wind up reading this via proxy... you may wanna hire either a manager or a writer or another coder bcccccccc

Nomo only does the art they have two other people as a writer and coder on the team. Which makes the slow pace even funnier.

May 7, 2022
View attachment 151216

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals.
The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-20
Release Date: 2022-06-18
Developer: Hreinn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0 patch 1
Language: English
Other Game: Noxian Nights
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Saves: Try to save at the camp screen, your saves are least likely to get errors there, from version to version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.13.0): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.13.0): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
patch 1 only: - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - - CG RIP -

hotguy11 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
Where is Android port link ?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Hey hotguy11, here is a Dom and Sub save file as a sign of good will from me. They are right when 0.13 starts, you should have no problems progressing the game from here

You just have to copy them inside the Renpy save file folder. let me know if you need further help.
I have not forgotten the help you gave us last time.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes