QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Payment Plan.jpg

Wait a moment, this payment plan doesn't make sense: 2 orcs for 100 means 50 each, while 3 orcs for 200 means 70 each. This goes against Sabia's explicitly stated goal of incentivizing the orcs to bring more acquaintances into the rape.

Am I missing something, or is this just glaringly terrible rape economics (rapenomics, if you will)?

as someone completely uninterested about orc rape and completely interested in lesbian + futa, should i play this game? came here for the futa tag
I'm pretty sure there's a single futa scene, and it's over halfway through the game.

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
View attachment 1914162

Wait a moment, this payment plan doesn't make sense: 2 orcs for 100 means 50 each, while 3 orcs for 200 means 70 each. This goes against Sabia's explicitly stated goal of incentivizing the orcs to bring more acquaintances into the rape.

Am I missing something, or is this just glaringly terrible rape economics (rapenomics, if you will)?

I'm pretty sure there's a single futa scene, and it's over halfway through the game.
1657294608928.png

Reactions: Voido

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
G'day stranger!

Because it's not one grand overlord handing out whore money.

Think about it: going by pussy price, it's 80 a go. Down to 50 with a friend and true enough, ~66 lundils for three. Now it's true that ~66 is an increase from 50, but it's still a decrease from 80, the entry price. This isn't to say that for 4+ big strapping orcs the price increases in a linear fashion (I'd like to think an airgapped 7 would be paying 30 lundils each) because you should also keep in mind that Sabia and Rukh & Vrog are working together, a co-op if you will, with a stable of 1 whore.

Sabia's stated goal is as much money as possible, with Vehlis getting dicked a pleasant, albeit secondary goal.
Rukh & Vrog's stated goal is to see Vehlis get dicked, with making lundils a pleasant, albeit secondary goal.

Rukh & Vrog bring the commodities, Sabis brings the marketing know how. Two parties, together in cooperation. I don't know about you, but where I'm from we applaud small business owners.

So I say well done Sabia, Rukh and Vrog. Well done indeed!

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
G'day stranger!

Because it's not one grand overlord handing out whore money.

Think about it: going by pussy price, it's 80 a go. Down to 50 with a friend and true enough, ~66 lundils for three. Now it's true that ~66 is an increase from 50, but it's still a decrease from 80, the entry price. This isn't to say that for 4+ big strapping orcs the price increases in a linear fashion (I'd like to think an airgapped 7 would be paying 30 lundils each) because you should also keep in mind that Sabia and Rukh & Vrog are working together, a co-op if you will, with a stable of 1 whore.

Sabia's stated goal is as much money as possible, with Vehlis getting dicked a pleasant, albeit secondary goal.
Rukh & Vrog's stated goal is to see Vehlis get dicked, with making lundils a pleasant, albeit secondary goal.

Rukh & Vrog bring the commodities, Sabis brings the marketing know how. Two parties, together in cooperation. I don't know about you, but where I'm from we applaud small business owners.

So I say well done Sabia, Rukh and Vrog. Well done indeed!
who the fuck is this guy?

Tryna right all of Hreinn's wrong? Are you the writer in disguise? Like are you on the spectrum?

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
who the fuck is this guy?

Tryna right all of Hreinn's wrong? Are you the writer in disguise? Like are you on the spectrum?

If having a serious discussion on the theme of rapenomics is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
Also, I would assume everyone here is on some spectrum or another.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlienBreeder

xadul69

Dec 4, 2018
All i ask is to keep pregnancy out of the game until you finish everything and maybe add it as a DLC years down the line. Seen a lot of great games die due to pregnancy, would hate for it to happen to this one.
i doubt that any game died because of pregnancy, you dont like it so you are trying to find a excuse to validate your point, i like pregnancy and i hope they implement

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes