helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Really makes it seem that Sierra was the healthy torso of Hreinn games body. After he/she left and was replaced by a far inferior replacement/s, the other limbs and head (story, art and design) can still work and move but they have lost almost all of their energy and power.

Basically a husk of their former self... something that many would view worse than having actually just died after losing their original healthy torso.

azuma

Jun 28, 2017
Well had high hopes for this game when it first came out, but it's been 8 years and as things stand the story got worse, the sceans got worse and the routes make less and less sense. Truly hope it get's better but hopes are low.

johanes

May 14, 2017
quick question... does the story contain impreg now or is it still in the bad end. you would think getting fucked by orcs mult times would get this bitch knocked up or something but nooo bad end only >.>

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
quick question... does the story contain impreg now or is it still in the bad end. you would think getting fucked by orcs mult times would get this bitch knocked up or something but nooo bad end only >.>
Bad endings clearly specify that the preggo comes from humans, as in this game lore humans and orcs CANNOT inter-breed and is clearly specified both in game and some sex scenes

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
" a quest that happens in the human lands which has the biggest and new modular CG "

Holy shit boys, we did it, 8 years later, main writer as left the chat, we have a mess of personality routes that we have no idea how to tie together in a way that makes sense going forward, and we are now, finally, leaving the "intro" area of the game in a "soon, we're working on it, wink wink" sense, let's foooocking go. :PogChamp:

Who the fuck funds these dudes?

Reactions: tanpro260196

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Someone please tell me. How do I open the scenes of the 4 bad endings in this latest patch with Vehlis?

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Huh, forgot about this game after the devs went comatose with updates for 2 or 3 years. Now it's updates out the wazoo the last 2 months. Hope the devs are back in gear from whatever stalled them and updates keep churning out frequently now. Noxian Nights was one of my favorites.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Huh, forgot about this game after the devs went comatose with updates for 2 or 3 years. Now it's updates out the wazoo the last 2 months. Hope the devs are back in gear from whatever stalled them and updates keep churning out frequently now. Noxian Nights was one of my favorites.
jokes on you. these past 2 "updates" were initially supposed to be released in jan/feb 2022

• Sad
Reactions: DanglyBang

johanes

May 14, 2017
Bad endings clearly specify that the preggo comes from humans, as in this game lore humans and orcs CANNOT inter-breed and is clearly specified both in game and some sex scenes
its been a good year/ 2 years maybe. since ive last played this game... and i dont remember there was a lore about orcs not being able 2 knock up human females. and if it was stated back then why the heck do orcs even keep female captives? just for fuck material? why even give them enough freedom to move around if they have no other use, other than fuck mats. doesnt make sense. last thing.. i think i remember the female hero being knucked up by the dragon mommy or something... or was it the slime... cant remember. but yeah if what your saying is true then yeah. not gonna be looking forward for this game. art is good and all but was really looking forward 2 my impreg fetish.

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
its been a good year/ 2 years maybe. since ive last played this game... and i dont remember there was a lore about orcs not being able 2 knock up human females. and if it was stated back then why the heck do orcs even keep female captives? just for fuck material? why even give them enough freedom to move around if they have no other use, other than fuck mats. doesnt make sense. last thing.. i think i remember the female hero being knucked up by the dragon mommy or something... or was it the slime... cant remember. but yeah if what your saying is true then yeah. not gonna be looking forward for this game. art is good and all but was really looking forward 2 my impreg fetish.
for pleasure?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
You are the kinda guy that gives us impreg enjoyers bad names.

• Haha
Reactions: johanes

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Spoilers below

In on of the scenes where you have to take care of the prisoners and hide them in your tent, one of the possible sex scenes involves an orc (Rannak or something if my memory serves me right) forcing himself on Sabia unloading inside her and one of lines clearly states that Sabia was thankful orcs could not knock up human or she would have been sure Rannack might be a father. Just the first one that came to my mind

The sex scenes where you fail to infiltratea camp also specify this claiming Sabia gets knocked up by one of the humans bandits despite serving as onahole for everyone regardless of species

As for why she gets so much freedom, it's because she had nowhere to run to as the entire area was controlled by the orcs and it was not safe to return to humans lands as it was not safe for her and little chances to go unnoticed since she was quite famous and nobility. The orcs simply did not need to chain her and you're right, female prisoners where usually kept around as fucktoys under very small compnsations (as you probably notice the first time you enter the relief tents)

Hope this answers your questions

Reactions: Dante477

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Someone please tell me. How do I open the scenes of the 4 bad endings in this latest patch with Vehlis?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes