hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Someone please tell me. How do I open the scenes of the 4 bad endings in this latest patch with Vehlis?
Ok anyone looking on how to get Vehlis BAD END, you need to basically give answers to the Orc that interrogates you about Vehlis that implicate her in trying to take over the camp. I believe that interrogations happens at the beginning of the "bris tent takeover' arc

Oct 8, 2018
Ok anyone looking on how to get Vehlis BAD END, you need to basically give answers to the Orc that interrogates you about Vehlis that implicate her in trying to take over the camp. I believe that interrogations happens at the beginning of the "bris tent takeover' arc
Yep, each time you sell out Vehlis to Jeran during his interrogation v12tents_prison goes up by one.
If v12tents_prison is 3 or higher and Sabia is a sub, you're eligible for Vehlis bad end during the new v13 Vehlis quest line.

If you don't want to replay the game for a bad end (I sure didn't), just open the console and type:
v12tents_prison = 4
before you have to deliver the letter. I did that before starting the new quest line and managed to trigger the bad end, or rather start the route to the bad end, as the actual bad end is coming in next path.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
Someone please tell me. How do I open the scenes of the 4 bad endings in this latest patch with Vehlis?
Here's a small guide to v13 Vehils quest (bad end branch/path)

- First you must go back to v12 state of the tent quest, and you must be a sub in order to the bad end to work
Cropped_Image_20220709_195428.jpg

- After that Jeran will come and investigate you
Cropped_Image_20220709_202053.jpg

- Now you must pick the choices that will harm Vehils(otherwise the path won't work)
20220709_200124.jpg

20220709_200149.jpg

20220709_200207.jpg

20220709_200229.jpg

20220709_200301.jpg

20220709_200324.jpg

- Now continue normally until you reach the new content and Vehils gives you the letter to deliver
20220709_200352.jpg

- Here's where the quest line will shift from normal to bad end path
Cropped_Image_20220709_195636.jpg

- Now all you have to do is to let the orcs use Sabia to fully activate the bad end branch
20220709_200621.jpg

Hreinn made it extra difficult but I think the outcome will be worth it. Enjoy!

Aug 12, 2018
YES! Finally a new Vehlis quest! I'm 100% sure that all of you wanted this too! I'm so exited!....

.... :Kappa:
I've played it today and oooohhh boi! What a tremendous update, wasn't it?! I'm shattered by the sheer amount of content and possibilities and I can't wait to see, which side character Hreinn will us bless with next year. :HideThePain:

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
If they went extensively into the bad end and made it last a long time with multiple paths, it would be imo the best outcome for the long awaited ending to this game and I'd be ok with waiting longer to see it play out. I hope the Sabia as a dom fans get what they want but personally I'm rooting for th sub + bad ending route getting the most love.

Hopefully after they go back to making simpler games much more like Riven.

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Here's a small guide to v13 Vehils quest (bad end branch/path)

- First you must go back to v12 state of the tent quest, and you must be a sub in order to the bad end to work
View attachment 1916433

- After that Jeran will come and investigate you
View attachment 1916435

- Now you must pick the choices that will harm Vehils(otherwise the path won't work)
View attachment 1916436

View attachment 1916438

View attachment 1916439

View attachment 1916440

View attachment 1916441

View attachment 1916442

- Now continue normally until you reach the new content and Vehils gives you the letter to deliver
View attachment 1916443

- Here's where the quest line will shift from normal to bad end path
View attachment 1916449

- Now all you have to do is to let the orcs use Sabia to fully activate the bad end branch
View attachment 1916452

Hreinn made it extra difficult but I think the outcome will be worth it. Enjoy!
Thank you very much

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
If they went extensively into the bad end and made it last a long time with multiple paths, it would be imo the best outcome for the long awaited ending to this game and I'd be ok with waiting longer to see it play out. I hope the Sabia as a dom fans get what they want but personally I'm rooting for th sub + bad ending route getting the most love.

Hopefully after they go back to making simpler games much more like Riven.
Sierra was still a major component of Noxian Nights.

I doubt they CAN. As that game still had, as I understand it, a great communication and release schedule, with lots of updates and even bonus content within a reasonable-ish amount of time

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
Can someone share safe file with open Gallery? Lost some games quite a bit ago and completely forget about that game, but knowing Hrein developer, it really long way to get everything back

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone share safe file with open Gallery? Lost some games quite a bit ago and completely forget about that game, but knowing Hrein developer, it really long way to get everything back
No one save will open all the paths, so if you want a quick and easy gallery open, i'd recommend following the link to the JDMOD on page 1. It's a simple file to add to the game that mods the gallery, allowing you to unlock any of the scenes as you please.

Reactions: FioraOnPoppy

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
No one save will open all the paths, so if you want a quick and easy gallery open, i'd recommend following the link to the JDMOD on page 1. It's a simple file to add to the game that mods the gallery, allowing you to unlock any of the scenes as you please.
if you are looking for a shortcut to specific content, ie. you want to play from the recent update as a sub aligned with Tekrok or the like so that you can play the plot without having to grind content, holler what type of save you're looking for and im sure one of us here can help you out.

FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
Oh, tnx didnt know Jd was gallery unlocker

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
The only way this game can grow is to shower the dev with money so you can control the route and bring a sense of normalcy with heavy lore-infestation.

Right now the dev is only doing what the top patreon subs are giving him and if they're giving him stupid content for him to pursue, well he has no choice!

Money > Emotions/Fantasies

We need to bring back the story and the intricate ways Sabia goes through her situation in the Orc kingdom... right now shit is all over the place and it seems like somebody needs to fap in a scene with Sabia and the dev has to comply with it with each update. We are losing sight of the original vision.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Suit
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes