Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I saw reading some comments and I'm afraid to download this game and be a waste of time, or as many say here a real Deception. But I like sandbox/freeroam games, is this game worth it ? does it have scenes that can be triggered infinite times or is it a linear with sandbox elements?

Oct 8, 2018
I saw reading some comments and I'm afraid to download this game and be a waste of time, or as many say here a real Deception. But I like sandbox/freeroam games, is this game worth it ? does it have scenes that can be triggered infinite times or is it a linear with sandbox elements?
Id say its absolutely worth a playthrough, the main thing people complain about is the abysmal update release schedule.
The writing also gets worse towards the end, but its still fine by smut standards IMO.
There are a few repeatable scenes towards the end game, plus the game has a gallery with full scene replay.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's not really sandbox or free roam, and the repeatable scenes are limited. There are some scenes that repeat, but the early game one is no longer available if you advance the story past a early point in it. There are a couple more infinite scenes late game now as well, but with art of greatly reduced quality.

It is very much a branching, linear story. So you have events like a tournament or a feast with different slightly scenes, but the only major differences are being allied with different characters. Most things are the same regardless of who you're working with, and there's literally nothing to free roam or explore out of the story or a very limited side quests.

Reactions: Templar Knight
May 18, 2020
In this damned cucumber season of little to no content what the hell do you have to lose? 30 minutes of your time trying this and near a gig of bandwidth? At least this is a long running game so if you like it, you have a few scenes to chew through.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Please help, i got stuck at groknak quest to Raid Rogue orcs, after the red God arena or whatever it is end. Where is the Rogue orcs on the world map? I can't find them

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
This game is Dope btw. Not gonna lie, this is the first time i'm enjoying renpy game so much.

The storyline is good, epic even and not linear like most of renpy games i played. There's so much elements inside like political affairs, religious things, chivalry ritual like red gods arena, etc. Though combat system is kinda basic, but thats ok
The most interesting thing is affinity system of every character Sabia have met in game, you can increase and decrease their affinity by how Sabia acts toward them, you can perceive them as tools to gain sabia's interest or you can see them as allies to help you in upcoming trials. This game have so much potential.

And there is troops system that I can't understand yet because i got stuck within the groknak quest to Raid Rogues orc which i can't find anywhere on the map. I got prompt to Raid bandit, tekrok quest, and Shaman forces to the east but it says i can't Raid anything before i completed the groknak quest, which i can't find it anywhere. If somebody know anything please lemme know.

i completed the KIA entire storyline but can't progress because i can't Raid anything, please help

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
This game is Dope btw. Not gonna lie, this is the first time i'm enjoying renpy game so much.

The storyline is good, epic even and not linear like most of renpy games i played. There's so much elements inside like political affairs, religious things, chivalry ritual like red gods arena, etc. Though combat system is kinda basic, but thats ok
The most interesting thing is affinity system of every character Sabia have met in game, you can increase and decrease their affinity by how Sabia acts toward them, you can perceive them as tools to gain sabia's interest or you can see them as allies to help you in upcoming trials. This game have so much potential.

And there is troops system that I can't understand yet because i got stuck within the groknak quest to Raid Rogues orc which i can't find anywhere on the map. I got prompt to Raid bandit, tekrok quest, and Shaman forces to the east but it says i can't Raid anything before i completed the groknak quest, which i can't find it anywhere. If somebody know anything please lemme know.

i completed the KIA entire storyline but can't progress because i can't Raid anything, please help
OH man, do I have some news for you.

Jan 31, 2022
IS there any way to make Sabia or all the character's standing panels nude all the time? A mod perhaps?
Not that I've heard of but that'd be great. I hate how they forgot about this because in noxian nights after a certain lust threshold, the main character (riven) could walk naked. I'd be happy if they added a setting that after a certain amount of submission Sabia gets to walk naked as well, that'd be satisfying. Buuuut knowing the devs it's never gonna happen.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes