jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
Man that is so stupid I'm stuck with whats her face. I keep getting bad end no matter what. I enabled the v12tents=4 or whatever it was. I still get bad end.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Man that is so stupid I'm stuck with whats her face. I keep getting bad end no matter what. I enabled the v12tents=4 or whatever it was. I still get bad end.
Stuck with the quest to rescue Vehlis in the human town? Find the 1-3 locations you need and do them first. Get the potion as soon as possible and don't watch every scene because if you do, the game is over. The scenes are a bait for the bad end. If you reach the last 1 or 2 of them, then you have to load a saved file.

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
Stuck with the quest to rescue Vehlis in the human town? Find the 1-3 locations you need and do them first. Get the potion as soon as possible and don't watch every scene because if you do, the game is over. The scenes are a bait for the bad end. If you reach the last 1 or 2 of them, then you have to load a saved file.
Ok thank you I'll try that. I tried just going to recue her right away. But failed as well.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
the premise looks interesting but her body proportions ruin it for me, any other game?
The premise WAS the reason why we're all still here, the proportions were also, IMHO, originally perfect. Other games like this one? Idk man, you got slaves sword 1 and 2 were some of the best faps i'd had in a long time and worth the investment for me. You do got Karryn's prison but you'll hate her proportions even more... There were a few i'd buried I'll see if i can remember them.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
The premise WAS the reason why we're all still here, the proportions were also, IMHO, originally perfect. Other games like this one? Idk man, you got slaves sword 1 and 2 were some of the best faps i'd had in a long time and worth the investment for me. You do got Karryn's prison but you'll hate her proportions even more... There were a few i'd buried I'll see if i can remember them.
I was talking exclusively about Karryn's prison, I'll check slaves sword

Reactions: bitchass92

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: joaquimbread
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes