Luisisisus

Oct 25, 2018
Love the game, such a shame the development is hella slow, also i don't like much the direction the art is taking, sabia looks a bit different than before, maybe its the artist artstyle evolving since the game is quite old, but i liked old sabia

Luisisisus

Oct 25, 2018
I wouldn't call it "evolving," it's more like... "taking a different direction" that somehow landed them in the worst parts of their development cycle since time immemorial :KEK:
lmao, such a shame, Old sabia's design was hella hot, also I loved their other game about the LoL ladies, uhh Noxian Nights? the art was my favorite part, it still looks good, just not my cup of tea much anymore lmao

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
lmao, such a shame, Old sabia's design was hella hot, also I loved their other game about the LoL ladies, uhh Noxian Nights? the art was my favorite part, it still looks good, just not my cup of tea much anymore lmao
Before everything fall apart, it was something akin to a breath of fresh air

Now? Not even both the game and the CG gallery worth anything, not even microsecond fap :KEK:

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Well i mentioned to them that it is has been one month and i have been kicked, maybe banned too.
This happend on their discord server, let me know if they deleted the message too.

Reactions: rockon123

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well i mentioned to them that it is has been one month and i have been kicked, maybe banned too.
This happend on their discord server, let me know if they deleted the message too.
What a shock, kicking out someone who wasn't shoving their tongue up Hreinn's ass. Imagine, just asking for information about the game updates they promised what, like 1.5 -2 months ago.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
What a shock, kicking out someone who wasn't shoving their tongue up Hreinn's ass. Imagine, just asking for information about the game updates they promised what, like 1.5 -2 months ago.
This is the save dev whose Discord server features a channel for discussing KoD except your posts of constructive criticism toward the game get deleted and Nomo says you should dm your complaints to him instead.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I thought we would get the last update at the beginning of August. What an optimistic fool I've been.
Hreinn is never consistent with whatever they told they'd fix. Your optimism is wasted on something that isn't worthed at all in the first place. XD

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
interesting, what was your discord username? i'll look and see if they deleted it all

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes