Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
While Vehlis was never my personal favorite, this quest and it's continuation sounds like it has good potential. But i'm also a bit confused by the way it's described: to me it sounds like the continuation quest will start in a future update, if you get the "bad" outcome in this quest, but simultaneously that outcome is very hard to do and you had to mess things up 2 patches earlier...
So what am i misunderstanding?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The Vhelis content is promising, not just for the lewd content, if it gets the story back on track. Originally, Vhelis was supposed to be helping find out what happened to the missing warchief.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This update was really fucking shitty. So much recycled assets and nonsense story that ignores continuity. Sub Sabia for some reason is deriving pleasure from dominating Vehlis. Makes no sense. Also, she is acting like she is in charge of the tents when she lost it to the catgirl.

After Sierra Lee left, we knew the main plot, gameplay, and basic organization of events would be abandoned. But at least there was hope of it managing to be a decent fap game with nice art and hot sex scene wrinting. Now look at the state of the game. Artist is being lazy as fuck. Sex scene writing is getting repetitive as fuck. Gameplay is abandoned 100%. Story is a cluster fuck that makes no sense whatsoever with hanging plot lines all over the place. What a shame.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Not sure I understand what the point of spending so much time working on a questline that will eventually lead you to a game over. The bad end questline even has more scenes than the other one. Investing so much into something that won't lead anywhere seems pointless.

Also, the idea of having less orcs in the orc camp isn't really a good one.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes