Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I made a .rar with the 3 scenes I made. Hopefully you guys will like it and, maybe, can solve the painful wait till the 2024 patch 0.14
Workupload
More than like it, i think if you guys are able to do a similar work for other scenes you can make mods and possibly add more to the game, even advance it on your own to a certain extent why not. There are lot of assets that Hreinn does not use and we all know how most of their problem is just not working on the game enough

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
More than like it, i think if you guys are able to do a similar work for other scenes you can make mods and possibly add more to the game, even advance it on your own to a certain extent why not. There are lot of assets that Hreinn does not use and we all know how most of their problem is just not working on the game enough
Being able to make scenes so easily means a lot of hard work from the developers in making this possible. If developers add more elements and poses, then the game can then acquire mods for a long time even after development is completed. I think you can name at least a few games with bugs, etc. from one studio that are still alive today thanks to modders.

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
Being able to make scenes so easily means a lot of hard work from the developers in making this possible. If developers add more elements and poses, then the game can then acquire mods for a long time even after development is completed. I think you can name at least a few games with bugs, etc. from one studio that are still alive today thanks to modders.
if nomo releas the psd's of the scenes modding the scenes would be easier. making neve-edit i posted is a pain because you need to recombine many different scenes or redraw big parts; redrawing more difficult because need mimick artist art style. so much of a pain in the ass I might just release psd of what i have so someone else can finish. i dont think i'll finish it anytime soon, no motivation because of complexity+very very slow game updates.

what this game need is weekly progress report. nothing big, just "this week writer did this, artist did this, coder did this". Combine with monthly release; anything, even small update.

nomo also make art too difficult for himself: compare quality with noxian night: this game too many detailed backgrounds and cg only used once. Make cg more editable so you can reuse and use for more characters to throw in between writing.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what this game need is weekly progress report. nothing big, just "this week writer did this, artist did this, coder did this". Combine with monthly release; anything, even small update.

nomo also make art too difficult for himself: compare quality with noxian night: this game too many detailed backgrounds and cg only used once. Make cg more editable so you can reuse and use for more characters to throw in between writing.
People have been saying that for literally years now. They never will, since then it's basically admitting how little work gets done in a week / month.

As for the art, the number of one time use scenes / backgrounds aren't generally thought to be why they're so slow at updates. Most of that is generally thought to be an issue with the coder, like it seems that they go "this is easy, I can get it done in a week". Then they try and get it done and realize they can't get it done that fast. It's all speculation though, based on the excuses that they give for their delays.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
if nomo releas the psd's of the scenes modding the scenes would be easier. making neve-edit i posted is a pain because you need to recombine many different scenes or redraw big parts; redrawing more difficult because need mimick artist art style. so much of a pain in the ass I might just release psd of what i have so someone else can finish. i dont think i'll finish it anytime soon, no motivation because of complexity+very very slow game updates.

Feel free to release them then, somebody might pick them up. I guess once enough assets are around people can just start to make stuff with the game on their own. Would be kinda funny if a group of people started to update the game instead of them.

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
Feel free to release them then, somebody might pick them up. I guess once enough assets are around people can just start to make stuff with the game on their own. Would be kinda funny if a group of people started to update the game instead of them.

Pw; 8h86y7mju
disable layer 'regular' enable 'deept' for 2 pose option

Maybe someone else finish it and make mod but I think too much layers and chaos in psd for not-creator to make sense of file.

I think easiest is harvest useful part from psd; hair, skin recolor, mouth, eyes and make simple file to continue. my psd too many complicate, too many layer

nf - Copy.png

Last edited:

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
You'd need someone to volunteer their coding skills to do something like that.

Pw; 8h86y7mju
disable layer 'regular' enable 'deept' for 2 pose option

Maybe someone else finish it and make mod but I think too much layers and chaos in psd for not-creator to make sense of file.

I think easiest is harvest useful part from psd; hair, skin recolor, mouth, eyes and make simple file to continue. my psd too many complicate, too many layer

View attachment 2169884
Thanks for the dl.

Reactions: ..a..

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This game really need a mod to know what each choices do to our relationships and sub/dom stats
Or at least a stat menu in game

There is ( maybe ) a stats menu in the JDmod but it's a real mess, go check the thread...
I just can't figure out how to install this thing, I've been trying for 30min I always end up with a error so fuck it

Also I have a question about the relationship stat with the orc you choose , does having a low stat with "your" orc mean less scene or does it just change the way he treat you , like high stat = love her, and low stat = treat her like a whore ?

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Oh you mean when I click on "check progression" and get this ?

1668627447380.png

The stats are here ? I thought it's was part of the quest log still not implemented and so it's was normal to have this error

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Oh you mean when I click on "check progression" and get this ?

View attachment 2174101

The stats are here ? I thought it's was part of the quest log still not implemented and so it's was normal to have this error
i think this is caused by a corrupted save file, you are suppose to save at the orc square outside your tent whenever you update into a new ver. of the game otherwise it will corrupt your save file

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i think this is caused by a corrupted save file, you are suppose to save at the orc square outside your tent whenever you update into a new ver. of the game otherwise it will corrupt your save file
I started a new game

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes