Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yes I have enabled the console and used unren to have access to some file and folder
BUT I tested a clean version and still have the bug

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
well that error only happens on a corrupted file and i just played it again...unzipped the game, started a new game, played till the trial and it worked fine

the current ver. i have is the latest one 13.2 with bugfix

Oct 8, 2018
Mine has console enabled, have adjusted stats and even some quest triggers and the save is transferred along multiple updates over the years, transfers done with orc town square saves.
Also the latest 13.2 with bugfix. No problems.

Lawless

Aug 6, 2017
Having an issue with the Vehlis questline.

"Shop Advertisement" triggered the way it's supposed to - after completing Rescue Vehlis - but the next Vehlis quest didn't. The walkthrough says it's supposed to start automatically after resting when you've rescued her, but nothing happens. Vehlis is just resting for two days after the quest is completed, and then has no talk options. Anyone else having/had this problem with this quest?

Aizenbaka

Jun 24, 2020
Having this issue while i try to save
Tried saving in camp in tent but this error pops up i can load any save but i cant save anywhere nor as quick,auto also..
Im playing in Joiplay emu

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
This game seriously needs its previews updated.
People often times download looking at the visuals. Please show off more of the game.
Additionally, remove the current previews because they are false.
Since presented previews, sex related ones at least, are from removed part of the game.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
I made a dirty script edit for gallery unlock if anybody wants to it. Except for 2 secens, everything looks ok
Thanks for the share. The mod worked for me, this is great for people who want the gallery unlocked but don't want to install mod-packs worth of stuff for just the base-game gallery.

BleepRose

Aug 12, 2017
People often times download looking at the visuals. Please show off more of the game.
Since presented previews, sex related ones at least, are from removed part of the game.
They use the art from that scene later in the bandit camp.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
It's easier for the mods, if you provide the preview pics ;)

View attachment 151216

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals.
The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 2022-09-05
Developer: Hreinn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.2+ Bugfix
Language: English
Other Game: Noxian Nights
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Saves: Try to save at the camp screen, your saves are least likely to get errors there, from version to version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.13.0): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - - CG RIP -

Negativpro0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
I think these a bit of everything. Could you please add them to the OP?

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
the Cg gallery of the game on E-hentai has a link with multiple save files, should also have instructions
I read the instructions but I couldn't find the start of the 0.13 content for sub route. Do you know which save that is?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Still no repeatable scenes? And I mean actually repeatable not "repeatable for certain number of days and then never seen again".

The CGs are already there, just add context which is extremely easy in this case. Like she goes to the tents to relive some stress or some shit. Or even better, on the dom route she uses the orcs under her command as a living dildos while in the sub route she indulges in her inner machoistic desires. I'm legit baffled that this is apparently so hard to implement when people have been asking for it since the start.

v13_day1_dom (6).jpg

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Still no repeatable scenes? And I mean actually repeatable not "repeatable for certain number of days and then never seen again".

The CGs are already there, just add context which is extremely easy in this case. Like she goes to the tents to relive some stress or some shit. Or even better, on the dom route she uses the orcs under her command as a living dildos while in the sub route she indulges in her inner machoistic desires. I'm legit baffled that this is apparently so hard to implement when people have been asking for it since the start.

View attachment 2182836
Indeed. In NN, as we walked around town, MC could just casually blow a few friendly NPCs she met during the story, and now KoD has basically every asset it needs for Sabia to invite her friends for a night. It doesn't need a complicated back story, it doesn't need 100 page long description. It could be in the game already.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Can't we just report the devs of this game for their oblivious scam to the authorities or something at this point?
I mean, come on, everything has its limits.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes