Aug 12, 2018
Buying both the foolish Subia and Vehlis, Jasmine first has the two tied down on their knees facing each other. She has her two best men (just dicks on screen) fuck Vehlis and Subia from behind while she teases and mocks Vehlis about how this is pretty much deja vu for them. Mentioning how she can’t wait to have the two ladies as cum dump, bed warmers for her self. After having her men fuck and cum in both of them, Jasmine reveals she gave her two men stamina potions to last all day and night to fuck the two of them. Laughing like the crazed sadist she is, Jasmine goes to stand between the two facing each other, grabbing both their heads, she pushes them against her. Subia’s face buried in her ass while Vehlis is buried in Jasmine’s pussy and told to ‘worship’. Too blissed out on being fucked and knowing this is it for them, the two ladies slowly submit to eating Jasmine out while being used and teased, hair being made into a grip for the wicked slaver. Closing out as Jasmine cums over the two girls faces, she reveals that she too took a stamina potion, and will be enjoying her new sex pets all night as well, and then every night after that one too…
1like
Buying both Sabia and Vehlis from Jeran for a handsome amount. Both girls are taken to a location owned by Jasmine. There they are informed of what will become their fates. Free use sex pets for Jasmine and her men. They are dressed as prostitutes (preferably with pierced nipples and collars) and are to be provided with new names. Veli retains the name provided to her by Jasmine before, But Sabia is yet to be named. As her loyal guards enter and begin to descend over Sabia and Vehlis jasmine promises to return in a couple of hours. The girls are gangbanged in every hole... When jasmine returns she pulls Velis leash and has her eat her out. both girls seem broken and resigned to their fate. Jasmine while moaning and looking at Sabia who is still getting double teamed quips that she looks forward to seeing Sabias royal belly swell with the bastard children of criminals and thugs. Then she anounces Sabias new name. One more fitting for a soon to be knocked up fuck pet, Slutia. The scene then fades to black with Jasimne laughing. We return months later to Sabia and Vehlis. Both pregnant and mindbroken, They are wearing collars and have slave tattoos (womb, tramp stamp or ass tattoo) on their bodies along with humiliating slave piercings. The look is fitting for such lowly creatures. they are being gangbanged as has become their daily routine. Meanwhile Jasmine, having grown bored of her pets arranges for them for them to be sold to the local cheap and trashy brothel. Ending the heroines journey in disgrace.
2 like
Jasmine mocks Sabia and Vehlis for their failed attempt at manipulating some dumb orcs. Then she wickedly assures them that they don't need to be smart for their new lives. Then to add insult to injury she uses them to gain standing among other humans maybe even some minotaurs that Sabia and Vehlis had a past with. Using their high profile names for political advantage. Much like they tried to do but failed, only she will do it competently. She would then have a room of people Sabia and Vehlis have had dealings with and lead them around on all fours by leash until they have serviced everyone in the room (blowjobs/and doggystyle allows the most flexibility I would think). Ushering them along with a whip on the ass should they try to stall. Sabia and Vehlis should be dressed in matching whore outfits like the one we have already seen, maybe with added piercings. After the event the same pose could be used to show Jasmine taking a strapon to them and or eating her out. As further punishment for being such nuisances up until this point. While explaining to them what their life will look like from now on.
1 like
I apologize in advance for the quality of the translation After Geran sells Sabiu and Veglis Jasmine takes its prey to his house far away in the desert where locks them both in the room from the tentacles girl crucified legs and hands locked tightly in the beginning, girls snap but can't do anything with their living fetters Jasmine does not respond to their attacks she is glad that they are so full of enthusiasm to start their first training session in a new life Jasmine says that she doesn't need a naughty slave playfully smiling she walks over and touches the hands of their stomachs and then focuses and begins to cast a spell the girl in bewilderment mind but there's no response after a moment Jasmine smiling back and says Ready girls sprashivayut what it was but neuspev finish Jasmine snaps his fingers and at the same moment on the bellies of slave girls light up print and they scream from the affected strike like lightning Jasmine explains that the seal increases their sensitivity making them docile but says that she is not over and they need to take an oath of allegiance to become a full babyname his new lady girls laugh saying that it is better to die Jasmine says to them that this will not allow it because she loves her new slaves then Jasmine says that will allow them to feel the pleasure at the same moment from the walls of the tentacles appear permeating all the private parts of the girls they scream and squirm while Jasmine explains them further rules print acts gender power from forcing to shout from the impossible pleasure screams interfere with Jasmine explains you after the emergence of another snap of the fingers and mouths closed girls living gags they shiver and squirm under the snide comments as Jasmine after a couple of orgasms Jasmine takes off their gags and asks what they think rosy sweaty face twisted pleasure goboat about your dissatisfaction with Jasmine again then snaps his fingers and plugs back together with delight Jasmine to say that the girls will be here for 1 week screaming writhing slave want to say something but can't for the live of gags just writhing in tears and the enjoyment of watching the departure of her mistress almost coming out of the room Jasmine ostanavlivaetsya almost forgets to say that they won't be able to finish within the next weeks laughter Jasmine and the sound of moans and klapani bumps on the flesh closes the door prohodit week girls vygledyat shiny secretions of mucus and sweat Jasmine by clicking removes the gag and asks how they spend this week but receives no answer seeing as they're tired, she shakes them with a snap of his fingers and one orgasm carries their cries of pleasure in the girl's room I see a smiling Jasmine lady asks they're ready for the oath of girls beg me for my obedience to what Jasmine says that today can only take one a slave and the other will spend another day in the room and says that they must decide who will stay in the living room another day now girls ulybayutsya and prismykajutsia before Mrs. defaming and insulting each other, remembering the old resentment and allowed each other the mistakes each of them prays for the release itself, Jasmine truly rejoices in his triumph and condescendingly says that since they are so eager to want to obey'll make an exception and take both Jasmine raises his hand and it appears the seal mistress in as print girls end becoming a full-fledged slaves without the ability to disobey the orders of her mistress's pleasure shlestnutsya girls and the need for liberation of a slave, beg mistress for an orgasm and she gives them walls come alive once again allowing the girls to experience the pleasure of Jasmine smiles telling them that now they isnu will consist of fun mehhh Jasmine and dark screen Ps sorry for being so detailed
0 like
This part isnt the CG but the setup before the scene proper. But after Sabia fails to rescue Vehlis and gets captured we open up to what looks like both of them fucked into a state of exhaustion in prison and Jeran telling his boys that they aren't keeping the sluts and its time to trade them to their new owner as per whatever deal has been organised and that they aren't to be fucked anymore while they're transported and made ready to be presented. Cut to whatever throne room that Jasmine has made her base of operations while she's mid meeting with Lynn and gets notified that her new toys have arrived. Into the hall walk these 2 slavers and 2 robed and cloaked figures that do a sufficient job at hiding their identities and attire underneath. Sabia and Vehlis get revealed (much to Lynn's surprise) blindfolded, gagged and collared while dressed in a slut's attire sheer stocking and gloves with various piercings, chains and other ornaments. The scene proper has Sabia on her back with a giant dildo in both holes and Vehlis on top of her chained to the bed and each other. Sabia is still gagged and blindfolded but Vehlis isn't because Jasmine wants to hear the hatred in Vehlis's voice as she fucks and toys with her. Jasmine is wearing a unique strap-on that has 2 penises so she can fuck both of Vehlis's holes at the same time. While she's fucking Vehlis she's gloating that both of them are her personal toys and eventually they won't want to leave their mistress's bed and live to serve her sexually. The two slaves can have various marks from Jasmine's riding crop and on Vehlis's ass you can see a tattoo marking her as Jasmine's property. The scene ends with all 3 orgasming and Jasmine's laughter as she celebrates her victory and formulates her next scheme.
2 like
At the moment, all the plots of the bad end scene with Jasmine are presented, the one who will have the most dikes will be added to the game What do you think you need to do more

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Come back again later in the decade, maybe there's something worth visiting :KEK: :KEK:
A decade later in 2032:
So to speed things up before we continue the main story with bad and not that bad endings, we are working on repeatable assets for 0.0016. We are still implementing the 2022-2032 polls. But till we finish we have a new poll for the $50 tiers. (please do not write new characters, scenes, no new image or angle requests, clothes or others outside of what we suggested in the poll)

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Honestly, I don't understand this game has a huge horizon in terms of characters and a possible set Sabia could meet with a whole bunch of different characters of Neverland, the same succubi and werewolves could go to the capital to acquire allies there, that in extreme cases, at least gather Orc villages under the auspices of one of the selected captains could be captured by Avion and visit the ancient minotaurs with their customs are at least there will be other tents, but all we see is 50 different poses of sabia in a tent with two or three know-it orcs

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
This part isnt the CG but the setup before the scene proper. But after Sabia fails to rescue Vehlis and gets captured we open up to what looks like both of them fucked into a state of exhaustion in prison and Jeran telling his boys that they aren't keeping the sluts and its time to trade them to their new owner as per whatever deal has been organised and that they aren't to be fucked anymore while they're transported and made ready to be presented. Cut to whatever throne room that Jasmine has made her base of operations while she's mid meeting with Lynn and gets notified that her new toys have arrived. Into the hall walk these 2 slavers and 2 robed and cloaked figures that do a sufficient job at hiding their identities and attire underneath. Sabia and Vehlis get revealed (much to Lynn's surprise) blindfolded, gagged and collared while dressed in a slut's attire sheer stocking and gloves with various piercings, chains and other ornaments. The scene proper has Sabia on her back with a giant dildo in both holes and Vehlis on top of her chained to the bed and each other. Sabia is still gagged and blindfolded but Vehlis isn't because Jasmine wants to hear the hatred in Vehlis's voice as she fucks and toys with her. Jasmine is wearing a unique strap-on that has 2 penises so she can fuck both of Vehlis's holes at the same time. While she's fucking Vehlis she's gloating that both of them are her personal toys and eventually they won't want to leave their mistress's bed and live to serve her sexually. The two slaves can have various marks from Jasmine's riding crop and on Vehlis's ass you can see a tattoo marking her as Jasmine's property. The scene ends with all 3 orgasming and Jasmine's laughter as she celebrates her victory and formulates her next scheme.
2 like
Увы но победил этот вариант

Anasurimbor

Aug 9, 2016
So I've tried to search the thread but came up with nothing.
Is there no walkthrough for 0-13-2? The last one in the OP is for 0-12-1.

Or is there nothing new and the one for 0-12-1 is the most complete?

Aug 12, 2018
So I've tried to search the thread but came up with nothing.
Is there no walkthrough for 0-13-2? The last one in the OP is for 0-12-1.

Or is there nothing new and the one for 0-12-1 is the most complete?
No walkthrough, unfortunately. But you can find dedicated posts which guide you through everything that came after 12.1.
(Which isn't that much tbh, but still enjoyable to an extent.)

Reactions: Anasurimbor
Aug 12, 2018
As I said before, this are some of the taverns scenes I could make (I've already make 3 complete scenes with this modular cg's)
Hope you like them too, the 3 scenes are more than 100 jpgs so I can't send them all
Lovely. Now the only thing that is missing are the long promised repeatable scenes. :HideThePain:
Which is funny, because at the end of the current update, you can't even go to the tents anymore. Let alone do anything else... :KEK:

Honestly, at this point I can't take them serious anymore.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Lovely. Now the only thing that is missing are the long promised repeatable scenes. :HideThePain:
Which is funny, because at the end of the current update, you can't even go to the tents anymore. Let alone do anything else... :KEK:

Honestly, at this point I can't take them serious anymore.
Well, based on their last few posts and other evidence, it was exactly the modular and the idea of repeatable scenes that proved too difficult to code for them. My estimate still stands that these took about a year of time put together out of the development since 0.11. So at this point it's better if they just drop them.

Oct 8, 2017
As I said before, this are some of the taverns scenes I could make (I've already make 3 complete scenes with this modular cg's)
Hope you like them too, the 3 scenes are more than 100 jpgs so I can't send them all
Very nice. Can you offer a download package or maybe even make a mod out of it?

Aug 12, 2018
Well, based on their last few posts and other evidence, it was exactly the modular and the idea of repeatable scenes that proved too difficult to code for them. My estimate still stands that these took about a year of time put together out of the development since 0.11. So at this point it's better if they just drop them.
The game already had and still has repeatable scenes: The tents at the beginning, the work at the Silver Tusk, the scenes when Bris takes over the tents, the work at the traiding lodge... And even I, with my amateurish skills in coding, can see that there is no major problem with coding these. As long as they are circling around themself and not affecting other parts of the game, they do not any harm. And exactly this is proven by my examples and also Viressa's mods.
The only drawback is they consume time and therefore you have to put work in it, which is the main reason they won't do them anymore. In other words: Laziness.

Reactions: SilverCuppedRamen
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes