souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The problem is where should I ask around about Jasmine and where should I scan to save Vehils.
Again, both have been answered MANY TIMES already, you can use the search function to find posts already written about it. and the walkthrough linked in the FIRST POST has that info.

But you're being to lazy to look for yourself and want someone else to go through the time and effort to find it for you.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Does anyoone knwo how to delete the saves ? I have many saves from a few months/years ago and i'd like to start clean.
I emptied the "%APPDATA%/Renpy" folder but saves are still there.

Also is it mandatory to lie during the trial ? I'm pretty sure I didn't lie but the orc in the training center said I lied.

edit : nvm I deleted both the saves for "%APPDATA%/Renpy" AND the game folder and it worked.

Last edited:

mdaka42

Jan 14, 2019
What a great game.
I found Subby being dominated by Bris to be extremely erotic in a way that she could've easily prevented it and that Bris was her subordinate (unlike the shaman for example).
Are there any similar games where heroine reluctantly gives up her power to someone lower/weaker than her or subordinate to her? But there has to be a choice (its crucial) either by being sub/dom like in this game or by failing some quest or by explicitly choosing (but preferably pretending it was a forced decision). Ideally, with a dominant path.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Are there any similar games where heroine reluctantly gives up her power to someone lower/weaker than her or subordinate to her? But there has to be a choice (its crucial) either by being sub/dom like in this game or by failing some quest or by explicitly choosing (but preferably pretending it was a forced decision). Ideally, with a dominant path.
Claire's Quest has some dom/sub thing and far superior to this game, as an example

Jul 26, 2019
Claire's Quest has some dom/sub thing and far superior to this game, as an example
I like Claire's Quest but I disagree. Claire isn't overtly dominant like Sabia because she is just a country girl living with her mother whereas Sabia is a ... egotistical err bitch who comes from royalty so if she's dominant it fits her personality and if she is submissive then the road to get there is oh so so veery satisfying.

I would love to see a game like this that actually goes somewhere and doesn't change art styles in the middle of it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I like Claire's Quest but I disagree. Claire isn't overtly dominant like Sabia because she is just a country girl living with her mother whereas Sabia is a ... egotistical err bitch who comes from royalty so if she's dominant it fits her personality and if she is submissive then the road to get there is oh so so veery satisfying.

I would love to see a game like this that actually goes somewhere and doesn't change art styles in the middle of it.
The sub/dom thing is not directly from the player but hey if that's makes you happy in a way, eh, won't argue with it

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
What a great game.
I found Subby being dominated by Bris to be extremely erotic in a way that she could've easily prevented it and that Bris was her subordinate (unlike the shaman for example).
Fashion business comes to mind but the game is grindy.

Reactions: mdaka42

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Reporting what may be a softlock? I did the errand for the one chief but didn't ally with the other two. Day 18 or whatever for the trial came and passed. I never got a trial and can't progress anywhere. It says I can't go to the main building, the three chiefs don't want to see me, and I fail the membership ritual no matter what I try. Is this correct, am I missing something, or did I actually find a bug? I know I can restart and follow a walkthrough to fix it, but I feel like my current save is in a state that shouldn't be possible. It's day 30 and nothing ever happened, there are no quests to do.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Reporting what may be a softlock? I did the errand for the one chief but didn't ally with the other two. Day 18 or whatever for the trial came and passed. I never got a trial and can't progress anywhere. It says I can't go to the main building, the three chiefs don't want to see me, and I fail the membership ritual no matter what I try. Is this correct, am I missing something, or did I actually find a bug? I know I can restart and follow a walkthrough to fix it, but I feel like my current save is in a state that shouldn't be possible. It's day 30 and nothing ever happened, there are no quests to do.
the membership ritual needs to be done with full health and stamina otherwise it fails and the trial can only happen after the ritual

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Doesn't work on Linux. It says that there is no file and something about line 87.

Tried running the game on Wine and the audio works too bad to play it.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
More than a month has passed since the last post on Patreon, maybe they will show signs of life because if the developer does not publish anything during the month of donation on Patreon, the patron begins to feel like an idiot throwing money to the wind

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes