AkaburFan

Aug 31, 2018
This has been answered many times already, but there'e a time limit. You can only do something like 3 days before you're locked into a bad end. IIRC exactly what you need to do is in the walkthrough in the first post.
ah shit, i didn't know there was a time limit. well rip me gonna have to replay alot of the game now cause my last save before that was a pretty long time ago. thanks for answering

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
ah shit, i didn't know there was a time limit. well rip me gonna have to replay alot of the game now cause my last save before that was a pretty long time ago. thanks for answering
The person who made the Cg gallery on E-hentai shared strategic save files with a guide too. i suggest you get those so you do not have to waste time

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Damn, it is incredible how long it takes this game to update (and how lacking in content most release have been for a while), make you wonder if it is done on purpose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: okokok

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
how to fix this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 385, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 27, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 27, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 70, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 73, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/Menus.rpy", line 74, in keywords
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 95, in __init__
self.from_current = from_current
NameError: global name 'from_current' is not defined

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
I for the life of me can't get the Vehlis bad end. I deliver the letter and let the dudes do the do and then it completes with no branching bad end

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I for the life of me can't get the Vehlis bad end. I deliver the letter and let the dudes do the do and then it completes with no branching bad end
Remember that in 0.12 when Vehlis got into trouble in the first place? An orc came to ask Sabia a bunch of questions and then they imprisoned Vehlis. Now, if you want the bad branch, you have to load a save before this scene and pick the worst answers for every question and then do the things in 0.13...
As a side note, when i tried to carry on this save with the new bar quest, the new content never triggered, so there might be a bug for now on this route.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
So we have to choose between Vehlis taking home a flawless victory and going full-out femdom on her orc wardens (not really my cup of tea...), or a "domination loss" scene that results in another bad end for her, forcing us to yet again take the "right choice" instead?
Seeing how Ylva finally joined Sabia on the "bad consequences are possible"-track, I kinda wanted to see Vehlis take a hit as well :(

Reactions: drone4of2

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
can i just say, i can't stand the shoe horning of Amelia into these avarton scenes. It kind of takes away from the whole game. She's not a fantastic character and a character we've known the least. Well one of them. But her dialogue is terrible and i'm just like, did they forget we have no need of her?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
And the writing is just so bad... like it wasn't poetry before but its literally illogical decision and everyone just saying teh same thing again and again i'm like god

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
can i just say, i can't stand the shoe horning of Amelia into these avarton scenes. It kind of takes away from the whole game. She's not a fantastic character and a character we've known the least. Well one of them. But her dialogue is terrible and i'm just like, did they forget we have no need of her?
I'm guessing they're trying to transition her into a main storyline character, or at least something a bit more memorable? What with the grotesque alleyway murders, it seems to me like they're building up the mystery surrounding her, maybe even implying that she's not completely human? I don't know man. As of yet, there's not really that much to her character when it comes to story relevance, art or anything that feels genuinely important, other than her being a huge perv for Sabia.

Reactions: bitchass92
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes