MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
can i just say, i can't stand the shoe horning of Amelia into these avarton scenes. It kind of takes away from the whole game. She's not a fantastic character and a character we've known the least. Well one of them. But her dialogue is terrible and i'm just like, did they forget we have no need of her?
Who is that character I forgot.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Woah, i was starting to forget the captains, they've almost been a footnote after the last few updates... out of not so many.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing. This sounds interesting, unfortunately i am afraid this will require another year to fully complete. They make this big plan announcement so that this time they have an excuse for taking so much time and making no updates.
They might also just shift from previous update models to one CG every 4 months, which is a loss compared to before. Anyway that is their problem. Hopefull i am mistaken. Thanks again for sharing. have a good day

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Not to be overly negative, but i see a bit of complication just waiting to happen in their post... Continuing the story line where Vehlis gets imprisoned is planned to be one of the three parts of the next patch. But that outcome is only available if someone purposefully gave the wrong answers in 0.12 in sub mode and the dom route is completely excluded. So unless they stretch that quest a bit to include a general closure of troubles for Vehlis or she gives Sabia some new tasks that can be done in the dom route too, dom players might just miss out on a whole third of the next patch.

Again, i think it's a bit unreasonable to be negative about something that didn't happen yet and Hreinn has multiple ways to handle this problem. I just wanted to point this out while they are in the planning phase, since this is the time to plan for these things...

Otherwise i'm glad to see an actual roadmap post. There used to be a few of those in the early days and in NN and it would be great for everyone if they made a habit of writing them again.

And while i'm here, some general thoughts on 0.13.2.
I liked the bar quest. It did a lot of things i asked/suggested in the past at once:
properly utilized one of Sabia's clothes,
used the repeatable scenes to gather information and move the story forward,
sex scene was actually part of the quest and not just a tacked on bonus.

It might just be me, but i find it both fun and great when Sabia tries to eavesdrop while her ass is otherwise occupied. So the end result is more than what i asked or expected, which is naturally good, but if it takes 6 months to get it done, then i'd also suggest that next time they do this in the oldschool way and not with modular art.

My opinion on the bets with Neve is a bit mixed, but overall positive too. On the bright side, Neve getting involved is always welcome and it was very nice when she even got the reluctant Bris into the mix too.

But... Neve working in the tents is literally the oldest tease in the game. It is possible to get out of the intro, walk to the tents and ask if Neve works there too as the very fist dialogue choice in 0.1 if you want to. We waited years to see this, to the point where i'd bet some people already forgot about it and it doesn't get a full custom art for even one of it's scenes? Come on!
The scenes were not bad at all, but an old promise deserves more. I know Nomo would love to draw the three women together, he can't deny it. The quest is still ongoing so it's not too late to fix this misstep.

Jan 31, 2022
Not to be overly negative, but i see a bit of complication just waiting to happen in their post... Continuing the story line where Vehlis gets imprisoned is planned to be one of the three parts of the next patch. But that outcome is only available if someone purposefully gave the wrong answers in 0.12 in sub mode and the dom route is completely excluded. So unless they stretch that quest a bit to include a general closure of troubles for Vehlis or she gives Sabia some new tasks that can be done in the dom route too, dom players might just miss out on a whole third of the next patch.

Again, i think it's a bit unreasonable to be negative about something that didn't happen yet and Hreinn has multiple ways to handle this problem. I just wanted to point this out while they are in the planning phase, since this is the time to plan for these things...

Otherwise i'm glad to see an actual roadmap post. There used to be a few of those in the early days and in NN and it would be great for everyone if they made a habit of writing them again.

And while i'm here, some general thoughts on 0.13.2.
I liked the bar quest. It did a lot of things i asked/suggested in the past at once:
properly utilized one of Sabia's clothes,
used the repeatable scenes to gather information and move the story forward,
sex scene was actually part of the quest and not just a tacked on bonus.

It might just be me, but i find it both fun and great when Sabia tries to eavesdrop while her ass is otherwise occupied. So the end result is more than what i asked or expected, which is naturally good, but if it takes 6 months to get it done, then i'd also suggest that next time they do this in the oldschool way and not with modular art.

My opinion on the bets with Neve is a bit mixed, but overall positive too. On the bright side, Neve getting involved is always welcome and it was very nice when she even got the reluctant Bris into the mix too.

But... Neve working in the tents is literally the oldest tease in the game. It is possible to get out of the intro, walk to the tents and ask if Neve works there too as the very fist dialogue choice in 0.1 if you want to. We waited years to see this, to the point where i'd bet some people already forgot about it and it doesn't get a full custom art for even one of it's scenes? Come on!
The scenes were not bad at all, but an old promise deserves more. I know Nomo would love to draw the three women together, he can't deny it. The quest is still ongoing so it's not too late to fix this misstep.
The scenes were good I admit but neve is not going to continue in the tents I don't think so, because she already caught sabia and bris cheating. It had potential of her continuing but this ties in to the other problems KOD has, for example if sabia was Dom she could've whored neve out but Dom/sub is irrelevant.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
The scenes were good I admit but neve is not going to continue in the tents I don't think so, because she already caught sabia and bris cheating. It had potential of her continuing but this ties in to the other problems KOD has, for example if sabia was Dom she could've whored neve out but Dom/sub is irrelevant.
I feel like after careful review the scenes were middling at best. I was so hype to have more than one page of content that at first I just forgave them. But the more you look at them the more its just bare minimums.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Is it still boring and centered all around humans? or does the new updates bring back content with orcs, hellhounds, catgirls, Kia and other things this game was loved for in the first place..? I haven't played in over a year since it all became about humans and uninteresting new characters, So I'm just checking out if things changed or not, I used to love this game.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is it still boring and centered all around humans? or does the new updates bring back content with orcs, hellhounds, catgirls, Kia and other things this game was loved for in the first place..? I haven't played in over a year since it all became about humans and uninteresting new characters, So I'm just checking out if things changed or not, I used to love this game.
Probably in the long run, too. I mean, only this year alone the story somehow progresses -- and their update interval is yearly anyway, so you ain't missing much. They planned to release 0.14 shortly, but who knows how Hreinn interprets "shortly" since it can be weeks or even months just to wait for it to drop. :KEK:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I am stuck at saving Vehils and don't know what to do
You probably ran into the common trap: if you watch every scene, you are getting a bad end, no other way around it. Get the potion and the location as quickly as possible (day 2-3) and save her before every scene is played.

bob el 3almy

Jun 23, 2020
You probably ran into the common trap: if you watch every scene, you are getting a bad end, no other way around it. Get the potion and the location as quickly as possible (day 2-3) and save her before every scene is played.
I saved her around the 4th or 5th day and still got the bad ending.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes