Swardy0010

Aug 5, 2021
is there a way to get the orc slave armor without agreeing to an alliance with tekrok? Also does aligning with both tekrok and Rokgrid at first lock me out of exclusive scenes from becoming an ally of only one and refusing the other?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is there a way to get the orc slave armor without agreeing to an alliance with tekrok? Also does aligning with both tekrok and Rokgrid at first lock me out of exclusive scenes from becoming an ally of only one and refusing the other?
Yes, I don;t recall the exact method but you can get the armor. And yes, there's (IIRC) a total of about 2 drawn scenes exclusive to one alliance or the other.

HuyN2105

Jun 17, 2022
View attachment 151216

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals.
The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 2022-09-05
Developer: Hreinn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.2+ Bugfix
Language: English
Other Game: Noxian Nights
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Saves: Try to save at the camp screen, your saves are least likely to get errors there, from version to version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.13.0): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - - CG RIP -

Negativpro0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
How to open the console?

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok long time since i don't play this, so how the game now? i think last time i got into the game was before the last version of Noxian Nights was out, so quite some years ago, i haven't read much about the game since then i only read that Sierra left long ago but didn't know the whole thing. So how the state of the game? how much has been done since i think was version 0.7? How far are we in the story i was reading some of the last comments soooo i say it's going bad , are we atlest done with 50% of the game?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ok long time since i don't play this, so how the game now? i think last time i got into the game was before the last version of Noxian Nights was out, so quite some years ago, i haven't read much about the game since then i only read that Sierra left long ago but didn't know the whole thing. So how the state of the game? how much has been done since i think was version 0.7? How far are we in the story i was reading some of the last comments soooo i say it's going bad , are we atlest done with 50% of the game?
I'd give... 25 percent of story-worth of content has been done since its downfall somewhere in 2018

No. Story never went anywhere and from all available locations on the map, not even half of it are explorable.

Since 0.7.5, nothing much has been done since Hreinn took the 1 year, 1 update route since 0.9.3

So, that brings us to the state of the game:

Probably has seen its better days now that this is merely a husk of its former-self.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
TLDR, game's quality in writing has gone MASSIVELY downhill. It feels like there's no real progress on the actual main story, since every quest seems like it's just expanding side character's stories instead of advancing the story of Sabia getting revenge. Time between updates is really slow (the last 3 updates were originally meant to be 1 update, but they decided to do an "episodic" release for them.)

AkaburFan

Aug 31, 2018
great game loving it so far. but i'm stuck at the part where you rescue velhis. I've used that magic stuff everywhere i can and i have so far i see no options left, i can't rest because she says i have to use the charge left. i can go to rescue velhis and defeat the guards with ease but after that it says the bad girl used some magic she didn't notic and it's game over.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
great game loving it so far. but i'm stuck at the part where you rescue velhis. I've used that magic stuff everywhere i can and i have so far i see no options left, i can't rest because she says i have to use the charge left. i can go to rescue velhis and defeat the guards with ease but after that it says the bad girl used some magic she didn't notic and it's game over.
This has been answered many times already, but there'e a time limit. You can only do something like 3 days before you're locked into a bad end. IIRC exactly what you need to do is in the walkthrough in the first post.

Reactions: Enigmanic
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes