jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I'm gonna say this to ya:

You'd be surprised that you can achieve anything by merely being human than this game (and probably, to an extent, you had a better story) than this game would ever have since its descent into mediocrity in 2018.

Example: Some pages ago, one person got their degree while waiting for this game to finish.

Edit: Grammar mistakes and all that
getting mine in a few weeks too.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2028652

both of these scenes give error loading to everone else?

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Hentai_Scenes.rpy", line 14808, in <module>
NameError: name 'Hscene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", line 14808, in script
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Kingdom of Deception 0.13.3.0
"

fresh install after deleting all previous save files in roaming
Yes. I assume the modular cg system doesn't work with the old gallery system. Guess we'll have to wait for a patch.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
getting mine in a few weeks too.
TL;DR was and to answer your question: No. The game barely touches the region available on the map and this has been going on since 2018.

If I am to be generous: more or less 30% has been done since its first announced, leaving the other 70 into question -- updates are between 9 months to 1.5 years, roughly, before separating the patch into pieces. (pre-Update 0.13.0)

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Played the game, kinda dissappointed, some scenes were nice. Only here to point out a curious thing, The pics featuring the black guys and Sabia have v12 in their name, all of them, unlike the other ones who with Vehlis and Ylva who have v13.
This means they were meant for a previous update, just to give another hint on how behind they are

Oct 8, 2018
You'll have to do the quest over I'm afraid, there should be one more convo with Ylva in the center after the ritual. It didn't end for me properly either because my save from last version was in the middle of a dialogue
Are you supposed to be able to finish that quest properly so its no longer in quest log?
I have the "talk to Ylva tomorrow" in Ylva's Favor on all my saves. I always do my in between version saves in the orc camp. The new content worked fine, both inn infiltration and Neve/Bris competition thing. Ylva's Favor is still in my quest log though.

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
Are you supposed to be able to finish that quest properly so its no longer in quest log?
I have the "talk to Ylva tomorrow" in Ylva's Favor on all my saves. I always do my in between version saves in the orc camp. The new content worked fine, both inn infiltration and Neve/Bris competition thing. Ylva's Favor is still in my quest log though.
I'm afraid you do, because tavern content did not proc to me until that quest had disappeared from the log

for333again

Nov 21, 2021
And any ideas ho to fix this event? Have an error when I try to recall:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", line 14808, in script
  File "C:\Trash\A\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc1\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Trash\A\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc1\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Kingdom of Deception 0.13.3.0
Tue Sep 06 23:38:15 2022

RocketDonkey

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone know how i can trigger new content? My Ylva quest is bugged, maybe there is a console command i can use?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can someone Help? I cant do much because "I need to finish Dajrabs errand" I got the showel and the package. Walkthrough tells to go to the mountains to burry it, but I can't go to the mountains. I click on them but nothing happens.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes