Neo535990

May 31, 2018
Then again, they are still delusional, didn't care, and seem to lost their will to continue
Yup, you can kinda tell that they have stopped caring just from all the small things that aren't there, like not adding the 5 gold. Its an inconsequential amount at this point in the game but not adding the gold just feels weird.

Also in my opinion, I think having some continuity from the first Neve x Sabia scene in the new Neve x Sabia scenes could make the small scenes better. Its also just another small thing that's missed because they might not care about the game that much anymore.

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I did actually support this game for quite some time, but I stopped my patronage roughly around the time when they started to postpone updates for some months. With which I could actually live with if the content was acceptable. But in all honesty I think both the art and the story suffered quite heavily over the last few updates. Well I guess the story went to shit when Sierra (?) left the team.
Edit: Also I member you Enigmanic :KEK:

Last edited:

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
They aren't under any sort of pressure to do better and never will be. If you've ever been on the discord server they basically have the most delusional diehard loyalists you could ever have who will shout down anyone who expresses even a light concern for updates taking months if not a year to release with the same tired "don't like don't be a patron" argument ignoring people who have been fans of the game for a while but can't just ignore the undeniable drop in quality and consistency of updates. It's any content creators wet dream, people who will give you money on the vague pretense that you'll release an update at some point and who will argue with any detractors on your behalf.

hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Am I missing something? I downloaded the new version and patch but I don't see any new scenes in the gallery, nor do I get any new quests in the human village. Help please.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Ok, i just started checking out the new patch, so no opinion just yet, just some general troubleshooting.

1. JDMOD still doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure what changed, but it messes up the scenes for me.

2. The new content starts after sleeping in Sabia's tent. HOWEVER. It seems like the "bad" version of Vehlis's quest, aka the one where she ends up in prison somehow blocks the new content from starting. I loaded a version where Vehlis is free and the new patch started without a hitch.

So if you are having trouble with the scenes or didn't see anything new yet, then get a clean install without mods and load a version where Vehlis was saved. Sub or dom doesn't matter.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingdomOfDeception-0.13.2Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Laughing Taffy

Oct 9, 2021
Wow must you go through all of this tedious stuff just to unlock a gallery i just want to see shit, can you use a save file or change code.

Edit: yes im dumb so could someone just send a fullsave of the current game, thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleaR1596

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Man this game art & story are really good, such a shame that playing it is such a chore.

Like if your game need a walkthrough to be understandable, why even bother?

I feel like gamedev often to this to artifically increase the lifespan of their game to hide the little content there is, but in my opinion 10 hours of running around & reading a walkthrough is way less enjoyable then 1 hour of interesting content.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ridiculous...
I've been following them since the first noxian nights releases. I remember when they announced this game and took almost 1 year to get the first release out with promise that it would be an almost full game on first release. As they learned to program in renpy

Here we are years later with a half baked barebones game made in an tool as easy as game maker to use.

How can someone still support this sham is beyond me...
Not to mention they had a better writer back then too. This game might be worth the wait if Sierra was still there, but everything since they left has had subpar writing.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Kingdom of Deception [v0.13.2 + Bugfix] [Hreinn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 533 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wow must you go through all of this tedious stuff just to unlock a gallery i just want to see shit, can you use a save file or change code.

Edit: yes im dumb so could someone just send a fullsave of the current game, thank you
Well, the search function would probably get you a nearly full save, or you could use the JDMod in the first post. Though the mod might need a little time for the latest update, someone reported issues with the newest release of KoD.

Reactions: KbICuK

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
JDMOD still doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure what changed, but it messes up the scenes for me.
I use JDMod myself and didn't notice anything of the sort... can you tell me what messes the scenes up? Might want to look at it again today.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes