Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
Also of fucking course they left the conclusion of the Bad End for the next fucking update. Could have just waited with the whole thing but no. Here's the intro and the build up, pay up if you wanna see how it ends lol

Oct 8, 2018
How do you start working in the slums tavern? I go to avartor and whitecrest, but there is no new dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems the game won't let you continue if you're on the bad end branch of Vehlis quest.
I guess its to avoid people wasting time on a bad end save game, problem is that the actual bad end isn't even implemented yet.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I use JDMod myself and didn't notice anything of the sort... can you tell me what messes the scenes up? Might want to look at it again today.
I get the generic renpy grey screen of errors whenever a scene starts. Something about files not being found. I also use the installer script from randomguy in jdmod's thread, so maybe i should try to install it by hand later on. That could also be the cause.

Either way this problem started with the first of the 3 parts of 0.13, everything was fine before that, so i just assumed that somehow the incomplete update or the new content changed something and didn't dig deeper into it.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I get the generic renpy grey screen of errors whenever a scene starts. Something about files not being found. I also use the installer script from randomguy in jdmod's thread, so maybe i should try to install it by hand later on. That could also be the cause.

Either way this problem started with the first of the 3 parts of 0.13, everything was fine before that, so i just assumed that somehow the incomplete update or the new content changed something and didn't dig deeper into it.
I've had no problem opening scenes from the recent updates with JDMOD other than the "gathering info at a slums bar", which was made with several different assets bundled into one.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is this game complete or at least nearing completion?
I'm gonna say this to ya:

You'd be surprised that you can achieve anything by merely being human than this game (and probably, to an extent, you had a better story) than this game would ever have since its descent into mediocrity in 2018.

Example: Some pages ago, one person got their degree while waiting for this game to finish.

Edit: Grammar mistakes and all that

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
1662478416955.png

both of these scenes give error loading to everone else?

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Hentai_Scenes.rpy", line 14808, in <module>
NameError: name 'Hscene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", line 14808, in script
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Kingdom of Deception 0.13.3.0
"

fresh install after deleting all previous save files in roaming

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 2028652

both of these scenes give error loading to everone else?

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", line 14808, in script
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Kingdom of Deception 0.13.3.0
"

fresh install after deleting all previous save files in roaming
I extracted the scenes with RPAExtract and the folder named "Tavern" showed nothing more than loose assets than full CG. I think the bar scene is one-time only since even with JDMOD in mind (and then trying with the gallery unlock rpy file shared a few pages ago), I can't even play it.

I also use the bugfix in this one as well.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes