saint751

Dec 25, 2017
This update probably marks the biggest disparity between the potential of a scene and what we actually got. If you told me a couple of years ago, that we'd get a scene of Neve dominating Sabia and Briss in a lesbian threesome, I would thrown a goddamn parade. But I should have known Nomo wouldn't draw more than a single original scene per update and the rest will be slight variants of previous stuff. I could have done without that incredibly dull tavern content. It feels like retreading familiar ground. Boring as hell.

Hint: If you can draw a lesbian threesome with a cat girl and an elf OR a scene of two generic chuckle fucks groping Sabia for the Nth time, PICK THE FORMER!

The fact that he recolored Sabia's model and stuck a pair of elf ears on her for the Neve tent scenes genuinely seems like he's taking the piss. Even Akabur at his worst, didn't deliver this little per update.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This update probably marks the biggest disparity between the potential of a scene and what we actually got. If you told me a couple of years ago, that we'd get a scene of Neve dominating Sabia and Briss in a lesbian threesome, I would thrown a goddamn parade. But I should have known Nomo wouldn't draw more than a single original scene per update and the rest will be dull variants of previous stuff. I could have done without that incredibly dull tavern content. It feels like a retreading familiar ground. Boring as hell.

Hint: If you can draw a lesbian threesome with a cat girl and an elf OR a scene of two generic chuckle fucks groping Sabia for the Nth time, PICK THE FORMER!

The fact that he recolored Sabia's model and stuck a pair of elf ears on her for the Neve tent scenes genuinely seems like he's taking the piss. Even Akabur at his worst, didn't deliver this little per update.
No matter how you sugarcoat this concern and post it on their Discord, this would be seen as an affront to the game -- no matter how fucked up the game is.

Even telling when the update roll thru is a red flag in and of itself

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I Started a new save but the Quest Log stays empty, even after 3 days (in game). Do i have to do sth to activate it? Is it a bug? Does it pick up the pace later in the game?
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: str8up

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I Started a new save but the Quest Log stays empty, even after 3 days (in game). Do i have to do sth to activate it? Is it a bug? Does it pick up the pace later in the game?
The quest log was added fairly alter, and i think that it only handles quests that were created afterwards. So early on i'd suggest you try the walk through that's in the first post if you get stuck somewhere.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
The idea behind these repeatable or modular, smaller events was that they could both spice up the game with extra content and give Nomo more time to draw new stuff since the writer and the coder could handle creating as many new scenes as they have time to, once the assets are done.

The problem, frankly is quite simple: for each patch they make new assets and they don't actually benefit much from having them.

In NN i really liked how the MC could give the NPCs we knew a BJ while we were walking around for other business. In theory with the reusable assets we have so far, Sabia could invite almost any of her friends to stay for a steamy night or she could have casual intercourse in any of the 4 taverns we found in the game so far, including the one in the orc camp. Sabia could also get into a lot of different kinds of sexy times when she is working in the shops.

If i could give suggestions to Hreinn, then i'd say on this matter that they should just round it all up with one more repeatable asset for Sabia giving random NPCs a blowjob, since that was often requested and due to the lack of assets, rejected, in the game so far and then get Nomo back to drawing new stuff, since that's what he likes to do anyway.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly this update is better than I expected. I give it that. But all in all it's kind of like a little bit of quality for a lot of waiting while they are still getting lots of money.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
... in the game so far and then get Nomo back to drawing new stuff, since that's what he likes to do anyway.
Sometimes I think he just draws for the sake of drawing, look at the drawings at the beginning of the game and now.... I feel like he is dropping quality with each update.

Edit: Now that I noticed, he is reusing a lot of drawings from previous updates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Sometimes I think he just draws for the sake of drawing, look at the drawings at the beginning of the game and now.... I feel like he is dropping quality with each update.

Edit: Now that I noticed, he is reusing a lot of drawings from previous updates...
The second picture was created the be reused too. The last full quality art that was meant to be used once was the scene with Ylva in the hot springs... and the ones before that were the camping with Kira/Avion and the double blowjob with Neve. 30+ of the last scenes in the gallery have art that was meant to be lower quality for easy modding.
Nomo can still draw good stuff, but he has to shift his focus back to the higher quality and let the filler pics be just the filler and not the main dish...

Does anyone else remember the time when people complained about having ONLY 4-5 completely new scenes and their alternate version in a patch? The last two patches had a combined amount of 3, the ones i listed. Everything else was made to be reusable.

May 18, 2020
Yeah, the reusables sound good, but 90% of this update was word dierrhea and using 2 pictures with variants. I would not be surprised if they did this in the past 4 weeks and call it an update. Fuck I miss NN! A similar project to that with half the dev time of this and we'd be cumming buckets and their patreon would be 4 times higher at the very least.

But hey, at least we have all this in renpy where it feels like draggin your balls through a wired fence just to have a bloody inventory... thank God rpg maker and Sierra were ditched...
/s

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017

Inflation the past year affected not only the US economy but Sabia's tits

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Is there a way to work again in the tents? Sabia refuses to work there and only can tell them to get more slaves or pay the women more.
And in the bar i can't get scenes, I got a couple of scenes but then Sabia killed the orcs and no other scenes happen

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes