Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Art packs, Variant Scenes and Progress on Next Update

Variants and artpacks have been released for the appropriate tiers - if that's you, hope you enjoy them!

As said before:

Art Pack: has the scenes from the previous update in High Res quality when possible, plus sketches and some art Nomo did to the side and the Variant scenes art. And goes for everyone above and including 15$ tier.

Variant Pack: Has 3 non-canon scenes as in game scenes with writing in a special KoD client, those scenes were voted by the 15$+ patrons. They are included in the Art Pack now as just art, however the special client with the scenes with writing goes for the 25$ pack.

For a quick update on .14 - most of the first quest is written and expressions implemented. It centres around Sabia trying to recruit forces and setting up for her fight with Kira and Jasmine, based on information she got in the previous update.

It is going to end up being one of the bigger quests we've done, somewhere around 35-40k words with an interesting new scene perspective we're excited to try out! The quest has evolved a little bit, and the captain content that we had intended to include in this quest is now going to be included in the next partial release. This is for two reasons: 1) the quest itself became larger than we first planned, and 2) the captain content plan also expanded from what we originally had.

The plans for both the bad-end questline conclusion and the tents questline currently remain the same.

Thanks everyone for the continued support!

Art Pack post :
Variant game client:

View attachment 2206480
My thanks for having shared this. Really nice of you, do know i appreciate that and i do esort other people to do the same

zflag00

Sep 26, 2021
I finally figured out how to solve the Rescue Vehlis quest. Spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was stuck on this bit for a few hours months ago, all the tutorials didn't seem to work. Redownloaded again after a few months and spent another 4 hours failing. You're the only one who actually helped and I would buy you a car if I could, legend.

Aug 12, 2018
From Nomo's last stream. The scene is in a new location, and from what I saw, this scene will be a blowjob on her knees (with an orc) probably will be more kind of poses
View attachment 2216328
Since I played the first GTA in 1997, I've always dreamed about a Glory Hole scene in a lewd game which looks exactly like this... :Kappa:

Seriously, the whole developing process and the game has become a total meme, were the dev's topping each other with who comes up with the next most stupid idea. :FacePalm:

:KEK:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Since I played the first GTA in 1997, I've always dreamed about a Glory Hole scene in a lewd game which looks exactly like this... :Kappa:

Seriously, the whole developing process and the game has become a total meme, were the dev's topping each other with who comes up with the next most stupid idea. :FacePalm:

:KEK:
I guess this is the new perspective they mentioned here.
For a quick update on .14 - most of the first quest is written and expressions implemented. It centres around Sabia trying to recruit forces and setting up for her fight with Kira and Jasmine, based on information she got in the previous update.

It is going to end up being one of the bigger quests we've done, somewhere around 35-40k words with an interesting new scene perspective we're excited to try out!
My first thought was that this could either be played as a 18+ version of Pacman or Snake where Sabia walks around, trying to "collect" orcs by blowing them (eating in both pacman and snake) while avoiding environmental hazards or the growing line of orcs behind her who are following her to get a second round. After that in 0.15 there could be a Sextris minigame where Sabia has to take up different poses after walking into a tent to best fit, satisfy and thus remove the orcs that are already waiting for her at the bottom of the screen.
The 8bit possibilities are endless.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I guess this is the new perspective they mentioned here.

My first thought was that this could either be played as a 18+ version of Pacman or Snake where Sabia walks around, trying to "collect" orcs by blowing them (eating in both pacman and snake) while avoiding environmental hazards or the growing line of orcs behind her who are following her to get a second round. After that in 0.15 there could be a Sextris minigame where Sabia has to take up different poses after walking into a tent to best fit, satisfy and thus remove the orcs that are already waiting for her at the bottom of the screen.
The 8bit possibilities are endless.
I can see a platformer-type dungeon of sex and depravity brewing over the ridiculous development of this game... you know, Mario is Missing but worse (or better), I think?

Aug 12, 2018
Either them being completely stupid or the sheeple decide what's best for them through members-only polls and whatnot. Possibly both.
Who knows... At the end we can only speculate. At least I, because I don't have the patience nor the will to deal with their information policy anymore. Which was basically "eat or die" when I left their patreon/discord 2 years ago.

Oct 8, 2018
Art packs, Variant Scenes and Progress on Next Update

Variants and artpacks have been released for the appropriate tiers - if that's you, hope you enjoy them!

As said before:

Art Pack: has the scenes from the previous update in High Res quality when possible, plus sketches and some art Nomo did to the side and the Variant scenes art. And goes for everyone above and including 15$ tier.

Variant Pack: Has 3 non-canon scenes as in game scenes with writing in a special KoD client, those scenes were voted by the 15$+ patrons. They are included in the Art Pack now as just art, however the special client with the scenes with writing goes for the 25$ pack.

It is going to end up being one of the bigger quests we've done, somewhere around 35-40k words with an interesting new scene perspective we're excited to try out! The quest has evolved a little bit, and the captain content that we had intended to include in this quest is now going to be included in the next partial release. This is for two reasons: 1) the quest itself became larger than we first planned, and 2) the captain content plan also expanded from what we originally had.

The plans for both the bad-end questline conclusion and the tents questline currently remain the same.

Thanks everyone for the continued support!

Art Pack post :
Variant game client:

View attachment 2206480
The variant pack hasn't been shared yet, has it?

Reactions: hotguy11

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Don't be sad when nobody fulfill your demand for the new update, they probably do it for your own good and on the flipside, you're in for a free patience management class, too :KEK:

I mean, their dev cycle was so slow somebody got the time to get into college and got their degree

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Just recently I decided to give the game another shot and I have been wondering if Sabia had some plastic surgery done, or maybe it's just the human body can't "expell" all the orc milk from their body.
Ngl I liked her older proportions over her new ones.
This is the quality Hreinn puts up these days and (probably) going forward down the line as they spent another year with minimal content and communications, which has been going on for quite a while.

So yeah, disappointed and generally burnt out with whatever bologna sandwich Hreinn presents on the table is a pretty common thing

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes