Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There have been occasions in the past where the Hero arrived late, especially with the bonus packs, since they probably have less need to check this forum regularly and they often thought that someone else already shared the booty.

Still, we are slowly but surely approaching Santa's territory now, so a hero would be greatly appreciated.

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
Btw are we finally reaching the point in the game where we can move to a different territory? Cuz looking at the map they provided we are barely at the starting point of this game. I feel like we are looking at another 30 years of development right there and if you guys sub we might even get to see the 40 years

• Haha
Reactions: souldead341

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Well, this is the (new? XD) edit I made. Its Sabia working for the orc shop. Since there is no bra in the files I search for one who could fit into Sabia's breast and I did the best I could to make it look kinda good. I still looking for a top that could look good in this scenario but I'll look into (I am, of course, open to suggestions on the matter).
As I always say, I'm just a rookie with close to 0% knowlodge to edit and even less to draw and code, so, anything you want to improve is welcome, this is just for fun XD. Sorry if my english still sucks, I'm improving in my skills in this area too. Good night, day or noon for you all :D
Sabia orc shop.jpg Sabia orc shop zoom.jpg

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Well, this is the (new? XD) edit I made. Its Sabia working for the orc shop. Since there is no bra in the files I search for one who could fit into Sabia's breast and I did the best I could to make it look kinda good. I still looking for a top that could look good in this scenario but I'll look into (I am, of course, open to suggestions on the matter).
As I always say, I'm just a rookie with close to 0% knowlodge to edit and even less to draw and code, so, anything you want to improve is welcome, this is just for fun XD. Sorry if my english still sucks, I'm improving in my skills in this area too. Good night, day or noon for you all :D
View attachment 2238750 View attachment 2238752
We all love you my guy. Keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: HikkiXxX

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Thanks to all the people sharing the pics. Seems that next patch will have lot of new stuff, not wanna hype up people but yo, can't hurt being positive about this. Hopefully we get this before Christmas. Would actually be surprised if they say release it on December since they usually never respect their release dates, but who knows. Maybe they finally woke up from their slumber.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
sab1.png

UPDATE POST:

Hey everyone!

Right now we've finished most of the main quest for the next patch. The writing is done for everything except the scenes, and the CG scenes are fully drawn. We're currently extracting the assets we'll be using for the scenes, and writing them and then compiling everything into the client.
You can follow the creations of the CG's at Nomo's stream here, the new CG was almost fully drawn live:

We hope to have it done in the next weeks if there are no complications.

After this quest is released, the next one we'll be working on will be the bad-end conclusion for Vehlis & Sabia. This will be locked to the bad-end path, so if you're interested in getting to play through that content, you'll have to have a playthrough where you've done the requisites for it. If you haven't done that, and want to, and are a bit unsure about what choices are needed for it, we recommend hopping on our discord. We're very active there with a big community of fellow patrons that can help out!

Once the bad-end conclusion quest is done, we'll then be finishing this patch cycle with the conclusion to Bris and the Tekrok orcs.

Hope everyone has a great holiday period! Enjoy a christmas Sabia as an early present!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes