Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
View attachment 2245585

UPDATE POST:

Hey everyone!

Right now we've finished most of the main quest for the next patch. The writing is done for everything except the scenes, and the CG scenes are fully drawn. We're currently extracting the assets we'll be using for the scenes, and writing them and then compiling everything into the client.
You can follow the creations of the CG's at Nomo's stream here, the new CG was almost fully drawn live:

We hope to have it done in the next weeks if there are no complications.

After this quest is released, the next one we'll be working on will be the bad-end conclusion for Vehlis & Sabia. This will be locked to the bad-end path, so if you're interested in getting to play through that content, you'll have to have a playthrough where you've done the requisites for it. If you haven't done that, and want to, and are a bit unsure about what choices are needed for it, we recommend hopping on our discord. We're very active there with a big community of fellow patrons that can help out!

Once the bad-end conclusion quest is done, we'll then be finishing this patch cycle with the conclusion to Bris and the Tekrok orcs.

Hope everyone has a great holiday period! Enjoy a christmas Sabia as an early present!
Nomo has been avoiding all kind of constructive criticism from me and other people, people there get defensive over stuff to. I am glad he started streaming so we can at least check if he actually is working on the game.
It is also good to know some stuff is getting released earlier but this is just a part of the update, so still long waiting time. I doubt we will get a release in December, they might try the usual release on the last day of the month.
Most importantly thank you for sharing this update with us

Jan 23, 2018

Pw; 8h86y7mju
disable layer 'regular' enable 'deept' for 2 pose option

Maybe someone else finish it and make mod but I think too much layers and chaos in psd for not-creator to make sense of file.

I think easiest is harvest useful part from psd; hair, skin recolor, mouth, eyes and make simple file to continue. my psd too many complicate, too many layer

View attachment 2169884
would you re-upload the link please?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, this is the (new? XD) edit I made. Its Sabia working for the orc shop. Since there is no bra in the files I search for one who could fit into Sabia's breast and I did the best I could to make it look kinda good. I still looking for a top that could look good in this scenario but I'll look into (I am, of course, open to suggestions on the matter).
As I always say, I'm just a rookie with close to 0% knowlodge to edit and even less to draw and code, so, anything you want to improve is welcome, this is just for fun XD. Sorry if my english still sucks, I'm improving in my skills in this area too. Good night, day or noon for you all :D
View attachment 2238750 View attachment 2238752
What are the choices of you actually producing a game with Sabia? I mean, I would be up to that. I know a lot of people who supported Hreinn Games would support you.

Hreinn Games failed to much already, if you do something consistent at the same lines, even if you don't have the same structure they have, people would support only for the consistent updates. I know I would.

Thanks to all the people sharing the pics. Seems that next patch will have lot of new stuff, not wanna hype up people but yo, can't hurt being positive about this. Hopefully we get this before Christmas. Would actually be surprised if they say release it on December since they usually never respect their release dates, but who knows. Maybe they finally woke up from their slumber.
Wishiful thinking is good, when the person behind the work hasnt betrayed your trust a dozen times. I sadly doubt it (but I really wish you were right), realism is the best path btw.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
I saw the post above and took a quick sec to see if adding some filter to a real bra would help i'm not sure.
I was thinking myself that using a bra is kind inconsisten with the breast position, IMO it should be a bikini to look more natural, with a bra it would need to move the breast slightly up. My mistake also, so, all good bro, looks fine to be a sketch

Reactions: Enigmanic

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
I was thinking myself that using a bra is kind inconsisten with the breast position, IMO it should be a bikini to look more natural, with a bra it would need to move the breast slightly up. My mistake also, so, all good bro, looks fine to be a sketch
Yeah as I was making that the thought occurred to me as well. Bras are meant to contain the boobage. While bikinis are merely meant to cover them.

Reactions: HikkiXxX

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Feru452ax

Well, I could be a producer, hell, even a writer but since my english is not perfect I think that's not an option. But I think I would change a lot of things, there are a lot of quests and subquest that are unresolved, and good things that they are not using, like the captains, the hellhound master (sub only, but I think its gonna be a thing next patch) hell, the fucking orc bar have two or three scenes and nothing else. I love the game but mostly of the love is because of Nomo's art, the other parts of the games, are, meh. So, yeah, I see myself trying to produce something around, ty for the message bro

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Could you post just the file you're using for the bra without any of the game assets? I'd like to have a look at it.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
wr
Let me guess after getting her "revenge"
Sabia will be the camp Whore
Or end up being Kira's toy
Or one of the captain's pet
They will come with the same ideas just like previous game..noxian nights was very good game...but this is disappointment
wrong, she will never get revenge and patrons will be slave cows for milking... the only and true ending

Reactions: Parthornax

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Feru452ax

Well, I could be a producer, hell, even a writer but since my english is not perfect I think that's not an option. But I think I would change a lot of things, there are a lot of quests and subquest that are unresolved, and good things that they are not using, like the captains, the hellhound master (sub only, but I think its gonna be a thing next patch) hell, the fucking orc bar have two or three scenes and nothing else. I love the game but mostly of the love is because of Nomo's art, the other parts of the games, are, meh. So, yeah, I see myself trying to produce something around, ty for the message bro
All hail our hero.
I do remember there is a guy here who is a writer so you do have more opportunities

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Reading this thread.. I see the major 2 categories of complaints are:

• Updates have significantly slowed down
  • Art quality has degraded
    • The character's design changed
    • Scenes are only a single still image
    • Art reuse is rampant
Is this the reason that the community has largely turned on the game?
Are there any other hot topic issues people have?

I am very curious where the hate comes from. I often see people criticize the story but they are never specific 'why' the story / writing is bad. Usually they name drop Sierra Lee as the source of this games good writing and leave it at that.

Out of curiosity I sometimes follow up with those posters to see if they've also reviewed or posted in Sierra's other game threads (mainly once ever after which also seems to have gained some community critcism) and I don't usually find anything..

Genuinely curious on people's opinions around this game and why it's garnered so much hatred.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Reading this thread.. I see the major 2 categories of complaints are:

• Updates have significantly slowed down
  • Art quality has degraded
    • The character's design changed
    • Scenes are only a single still image
    • Art reuse is rampant
Is this the reason that the community has largely turned on the game?
Are there any other hot topic issues people have?

I am very curious where the hate comes from. I often see people criticize the story but they are never specific 'why' the story / writing is bad. Usually they name drop Sierra Lee as the source of this games good writing and leave it at that.

Out of curiosity I sometimes follow up with those posters to see if they've also reviewed or posted in Sierra's other game threads (mainly once ever after which also seems to have gained some community critcism) and I don't usually find anything..

Genuinely curious on people's opinions around this game and why it's garnered so much hatred.

I follow Sierra Lee in her Discord. Believe me, her writing is a hundred times better than the crap in KoD. After her departure, the writing has been so lazy. The devs don't seem to care about progressing the story in any sensible way. Every quest is just a rapefest with lazy reused art assets and redundant scenarios.

Furthermore, I was a supporter for several years until I got fed up. Nomo refuses to accept constructive criticism and won't even allow people to discuss constructive criticism in Hreinn's Discord. There were plenty of opportunities to get this game back on track but instead the devs have turned it into a dumpster fire.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
After her departure, the writing has been so lazy. The devs don't seem to care about progressing the story in any sensible way. Every quest is just a rapefest with lazy reused art assets and redundant scenarios.

Furthermore, I was a supporter for several years until I got fed up. Nomo refuses to accept constructive criticism and won't even allow people to discuss constructive criticism in Hreinn's Discord. There were plenty of opportunities to get this game back on track but instead the devs have turned it into a dumpster fire.

Why is it lazy?

What constructive criticisms have you raised?
(Is there a post that sums them up? If you already wrote this I don't expect you to write it again, you can just link it.. or point me to it.)

What do you mean every scene is a "rapefest" - how is that different from Noxian Night scenes when you take certain story routes?

What would you consider "back on track" ?

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Why is it lazy?

What constructive criticisms have you raised?
(Is there a post that sums them up? If you already wrote this I don't expect you to write it again, Link or copy and paste it)

What do you mean every scene is a "rapefest" - how is that different from Noxian Night scenes when you take certain story routes?

What would you consider "back on track" ?
I'll try to answer your questions with the same criticisms I offered Nomo in their discord..
- Before delving deep into this game's development, the story should have been plotted out in advance. You can always add more side content along the way but a professionally made project at least has a plan for the completion of the main story.
- Regarding the lazy writing: The narration is weak and repetitive lacking substance. Nearly every scenario ends in the same linear way. The Dom route is almost non-existent at this point. Every 'quest' involves Sabia getting manhandled and raped, with rare options to let her take control. This also makes Sabia contradictory in nature. She's supposed to be a skilled warrior and a leader but she can't manage through simple negotiations and investigations without getting taken advantage of. Also, the dialog is weak. Other characters often speak not like characters in a medieval-style fantasy world but like modern people sometimes even using modern slang.
- As for getting the game back on track there are a few problem areas that need correcting:
1 - Return the art to the proper quality this game started with and be consistent. While you're at it, keep Sabia's body size consistent. She doesn't need to have massive tits to be sexy.
2 - Improve the narration and lay some proper clues to show that the story is on track. How is Sabia preparing for dealing with Jasmine and Lynn? When will she finally venture out of the Orc region or at least visit the shaman village? When will we finally learn what happened to the warchief?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes