Jun 13, 2017
We've now reached levels of "I can copy paste the same thing six times" undreamt of.

I get that art is hard. But the difference is staggering, checking the first CGs you had better anatomy, better details, better composition. The first Neve scene is astoundingly superior to the recent output (imagine an era where the boobs weren't 15% of the body mass).

The GTA2 perspective after... whatever the hell the copy&paste repeatable scenes is... well, amateurish.

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
I'll just upload for you a file that I made for myself on yesterday's stream (just like a note and sketch file from Nomo on his streams) (ps. High resolution file to see what's on the screenshots - just zoom in if someone needs it :) )

Link:
1670803450533.png
Take care of yourself)

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
I'll just upload for you a file that I made for myself on yesterday's stream (just like a note and sketch file from Nomo on his streams) (ps. High resolution file to see what's on the screenshots - just zoom in if someone needs it :) )

Link: Google Drive
View attachment 2229393
Take care of yourself)
As you can see from the screenshots - There will be many new sex toys to try out on Sabia in prison)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: rockon123

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
We've now reached levels of "I can copy paste the same thing six times" undreamt of.

I get that art is hard. But the difference is staggering, checking the first CGs you had better anatomy, better details, better composition. The first Neve scene is astoundingly superior to the recent output (imagine an era where the boobs weren't 15% of the body mass).

The GTA2 perspective after... whatever the hell the copy&paste repeatable scenes is... well, amateurish.
Remember when they switched to the shitty art and told people its so the updates will be faster and everyone cheered. Now the art is bad and the updates are slower than ever.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you Deefrost and Azazin!

These are quite interesting pictures to say the least. For one, these are apparently for Vehlis-prison quest, which was not scheduled to be the first in line, so Nomo is already drawing for the second or third part. Plus we might be getting goblins. Even if it's in a bad end arch, that's their first inclusion outside of the bonus scenes. And apparently Nomo is still full of new ideas he wants to try, which is a very good thing for the longevity of this game.

But...
At the same time this definitely looks like either a new mechanic or at least modular scenes and i"m fairly sure i read it in Hreinn's post shared by oshkoshdorosh that " we'll likely not being doing any more modular scenes like this due to the time and headache involved in it "
What is the stat so far? 2 out of 2 or 3 out of 3 for modular scenes to add +6 months to the development, right?

And once again the first thing we see from a new update is a simplified / modular art. Don't get me wrong, i think this one can be used to illustrate very good scenes too, but how will this pay off the effort? I mean, so far the simplified art gave us scenes inside tents and bars, which have a lot of casual and non-committed uses. But this new one is in a prison setting. Will there be more story lines or bad ends where Sabia is imprisoned? Or will we get a chance to explore or visit prisons in the future? I mean, if it's not used multiple times, then the assets don't need to be modular...

I'll have to see more news to get what's going on..

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone know which part/which chapter this would be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing I found was this copy on the R34

It's new?
Has it already been released?
Is it authentic, or a fan edit?

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020

These are quite interesting pictures to say the least. For one, these are apparently for Vehlis-prison quest, which was not scheduled to be the first in line, so Nomo is already drawing for the second or third part. Plus we might be getting goblins. Even if it's in a bad end arch, that's their first inclusion outside of the bonus scenes. And apparently Nomo is still full of new ideas he wants to try, which is a very good thing for the longevity of this game.

But...
At the same time this definitely looks like either a new mechanic or at least modular scenes and i"m fairly sure i read it in Hreinn's post shared by oshkoshdorosh that " we'll likely not being doing any more modular scenes like this due to the time and headache involved in it "
What is the stat so far? 2 out of 2 or 3 out of 3 for modular scenes to add +6 months to the development, right?

And once again the first thing we see from a new update is a simplified / modular art. Don't get me wrong, i think this one can be used to illustrate very good scenes too, but how will this pay off the effort? I mean, so far the simplified art gave us scenes inside tents and bars, which have a lot of casual and non-committed uses. But this new one is in a prison setting. Will there be more story lines or bad ends where Sabia is imprisoned? Or will we get a chance to explore or visit prisons in the future? I mean, if it's not used multiple times, then the assets don't need to be modular...

The feeling that the authors are just trying new mechanics. For the normal introduction of modular scenes into the game, the authors need to create current scenes with future scenes in mind. I have a feeling that the authors have problems with this. If you think about it, for the normal implementation of modular scenes, the authors needed to use them from the very beginning. The authors drew art for a certain scene, used art for a certain scene, and never used it again. They're so used to it, it's basically. Now they need not only to do differently, they need to think differently. It's difficult and doesn't always work out right away. I hope the authors adapt their thinking to modular scenes.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018

It's new?
It was a commision. Not in KoD, neither Nomo's art

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019

But...

Well, Nomo streamed a lot this past week, so I was able to gather some info about the CG.

Here's what I know:
- The CG is not a bad end or related to Vehils prison (bad end) quest
- The CG will be a repeatable/modular
- It will take place before the Captain quest
- It will be a 'training' cage quest
- It will use two different backgrounds, a hellhound cage and the tents

Some proof:
20221212_074815.jpg

20221212_093846.jpg

20221212_074906.jpg

20221212_081512.jpg

This is all the information I got, but if I'm going to speculate, I'll say it's a quest where Sabia tries to train her orc troop, but end up being the one who will be trained instead.

Bonus pose, and an update about the next patch:
20221212_082507.jpg

20221212_074701.jpg

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

It's new?
It's too anime-inspired to be Nomo's work. Wanna know if it's authentic from Nomo or if someone commissioned it? Open the game's gallery or visit e-hentai for the CGs and compared that to this picture. You'll see the stark difference quite well, I'd say

And you're too optimistic to be sure that's going to be in the game sooner or later, maybe eventually but you'd better off retired on some tropical island already by the time this scene happened in the game :KEK:

Anyway here's how it looked for Nomo

Last edited:

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
Well, Nomo streamed a lot this past week, so I was able to gather some info about the CG.

Here's what I know:
- The CG is not a bad end or related to Vehils BE quest
- The Cg's will be a repeatable

Some proof:
View attachment 2229989

View attachment 2229992

View attachment 2229993

View attachment 2229994

This is all the information I got, but if I'm going to speculate, I'll say it's a quest where Sabia tries to train her orc troop, but end up being the one who will be trained instead.

View attachment 2229997

View attachment 2230000
Interesting, hopefully Neve will have a scene like this too.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I think they're talking about modular scenes as in how they're implemented in the game. The tavern scene was modular in the sense that all of the image components are seperate image files that are combined when the game shows us a scene. Their other modular scenes (like all the tent scenes we've gotten the last few updates) just have the components pre-combined and saved as individual cg images.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I think they're talking about modular scenes as in how they're implemented in the game. The tavern scene was modular in the sense that all of the image components are seperate image files that are combined when the game shows us a scene. Their other modular scenes (like all the tent scenes we've gotten the last few updates) just have the components pre-combined and saved as individual cg images.
Well, that explains the headache part and the difference in technicality, but raises the question of results: why did implementing the tent scenes 6 months just like it was with the bar scenes? They even had to cut the shop advertising segment too, because the delays were already getting out of hand.
So something in their development method causes a problem, even if the execution is different?
Either way, that's one question answered, so thanks.

Reactions: Negativpro0

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018

Here's what I know:
- The CG is not a bad end or related to Vehils BE quest
- The Cg's will be a repeatable

Some proof:
View attachment 2229989

View attachment 2229992

View attachment 2229993

View attachment 2229994

View attachment 2229997

View attachment 2230000
That's interesting. Gathering troops and training with them does have a lasting potential, especially if they decide to bring it back as a side activity even after this quest is done. And did you say hellhound?

On a silly note, my guess with the pacman wasn't too far off. Just so you know, if at any point in this quest Sabia walks up to an orc and closes her tits around him, i'll laugh for several minutes.

Thanks.

Reactions: Dante477

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021

It's new?
G'day Stranger!

It was commissioned by one of the discord mob a while back, by this artist , here's the link to the rest of it: .

I actually saw someone make a 2 minute story of it (added text, no animation or extra images) on rule34video, which is pretty cool.

Reactions: SpikeSpiegeru
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes