Serena

Aug 13, 2017
One thing that I forgot to mention that was also mentioned before I think by CourierNPC or someone else was the "bimbofication" of Sabia. I think that she had a perfect figure and she looks great in the standing picture when she is clothed during dialogue and everything but in the newer scenes the increased breasts could (emphasis on could definitely not needed tho) work but man the ass really doesn't work especially in places where she is standing or lying on chest it looks so weird and almost like it is slapped on

One more thing I don't know if this has happened or not but don't you guys think that Amelia looks a lot like Lynn. The way she teases Sabia and acts friendly and all that. Not to mention the hairstyle and the obvious Eyes that look like they were changed by Magic. Not to mention she enjoys watching her get railed to some extent, and works the bar of a brothel THE BAR unlike someone else.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
One thing that I forgot to mention that was also mentioned before I think by CourierNPC or someone else was the "bimbofication" of Sabia. I think that she had a perfect figure and she looks great in the standing picture when she is clothed during dialogue and everything but in the newer scenes the increased breasts could (emphasis on could definitely not needed tho) work but man the ass really doesn't work especially in places where she is standing or lying on chest it looks so weird and almost like it is slapped on

One more thing I don't know if this has happened or not but don't you guys think that Amelia looks a lot like Lynn. The way she teases Sabia and acts friendly and all that. Not to mention the hairstyle and the obvious Eyes that look like they were changed by Magic. Not to mention she enjoys watching her get railed to some extent, and works the bar of a brothel THE BAR unlike someone else.
That was me who wrote that. I was talking about how toned and fit Sabia was compared to that of Sabia now. She had charms, for sure, but it wasn't as strong as before. Maybe it's the art that turned me off but that's just me.

I guess with Amelia, well, it could be that she is an outsourced espionage expert sent by Lynn to monitor Sabia masquerading as a brothel/bar owner and she'd tasked to get as close as she could to Sabia to let Lynn know what her plan is...

Much like Neve but more obvious as soon as the other plot devices started to build up, I'd theorized.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Iam curious about one thing tho
Who might be interested in kidnapping the warchief? None seemed interested in him
Also it doesn't seem to be a random encounter like random bandit group attacked him
My guess is that stupid shaman is involved
Or someone who supposed to take apart in the story but didn't because of the fucking delay of the updates ( The Minotaurs)
None is interested?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I think it can't be any of the captains
They respect the warcheif even they will benefit from his death or him disappeared
Don't think any of them will go this far
The Shaman is the number 1 suspect for me
But he is very sus...for plot twist they can come up with someone we never suspected
The Shaman is already suspicious given how he hated Sabia ruining his career and it's obvious. How about the lieutenants? They respected him, sure, but is it genuine respect or that they only licking his boots so they can go around anywhere they like and do whatever they wanted to do?

Look at how the lieutenants handle the trial just after Sabia's arrival at Grok og Dar, they already scheming one and another and playing the implying game so that the Warchief is convinced that one side is on the wrong while the other gets away scot-free

What I learned from other games is that often the least suspicious member of a community can bring it down and burned it the moment we left our posts...

Just like Smoke taking over Grove when CJ had to get himself in exile in Green Sabre mission

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Ahhh where where where is the update New Year's gifts everyone is resting finally free time and there is no long-awaited update, I understand that they were talking about the coming weeks, but if this one passes without an update, then they could write a month

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Sierra Lee - Patreon: - Patreon Benefits: - Subscribe Star: - Blog: - Twitter: - Steam: - Itch.io: - Newgrounds:
That is the one who worked on NN and this game when it still got updates? If it is, who did the art for KoD at the start? I don't see that level of quality art on Sierra new projects...

Ahhh where where where is the update New Year's gifts everyone is resting finally free time and there is no long-awaited update, I understand that they were talking about the coming weeks, but if this one passes without an update, then they could write a month
Forget it, just play other games and come from time to time. I have been away from playing this game (only seeing the thread sometimes) for about 1 and a half year and it dont have almost anything for me to play yet. Follow the thread and wait at least 2 years to play it again, find other games. MAYBE in 2 years you'll have some 2 hours of play.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I think it can't be any of the captains
They respect the warcheif even they will benefit from his death or him disappeared
Don't think any of them will go this far
The Shaman is the number 1 suspect for me
But he is very sus...for plot twist they can come up with someone we never suspected
Biggest suspect is currently Rokgrid, he is very friendly with humans, he is also the one who probably set up the ambush on Sabia expedition too. So we have all the reason to think he helped the people ambushing Warchief Groknak. Supposedly once we free him we can go back to raiding, which means game would get back on track. Seems unlikely it would happen though

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Anyway any updates about the update :KEK:
They said they might release the update on December, so either they meant the 52 day of December, or more realistically we can see stuff coming on February.
Do keep in mind this is just part of the update not even the full update, we are waiting 4 months for a third of an update, used to be 4-5 months for a full update. Sadge

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
That is the one who worked on NN and this game when it still got updates? If it is, who did the art for KoD at the start? I don't see that level of quality art on Sierra new projects...
Sierra Lee was the original writer on KoD, and the writer for all of NN. She's not a visual artist, the art for NN and KoD all is done by Nomo.

Reactions: Feru452ax

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Sierra Lee - Patreon: - Patreon Benefits: - Subscribe Star: - Blog: - Twitter: - Steam: - Itch.io: - Newgrounds:

You (I think..?) mentioned that Sierra posted a commentary on "the current state of the adult game industry"

Can I read that anywhere..?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I remember playing this game back when you only had a bit of content after the trial, seeing a V0.13 was kinda funny at first but fuck does this game have a lot of content already. Unironically looking forward for the full release in 2040 with all 300 hours of content + additional routes.

Though, I have to admit, I played A Dom/Solo route, and I was kind of disappointed that 'dom' scenes are basically Sabia getting fucked senseless, I'm willing to bet the sub scenes are going to be very similar except with Sabia getting called "Bitch" a few times, not exactly feeling like my Sabia is dominant when she's getting DP'd in her tent by orcs, but maybe that's just me.

Might replay NN after I do another route here.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
You aren't wrong the dom route is pretty fucked up
I'm pretty sure that a lot of the CGs are gonna be repeats, with just a little bit of text variation, I don't wanna call it lazy, but...

(Bit of a spoiler I guess?) For example, I kinda had a little chuckle at the scene with Priscilla's goons where one of them just suddenly shoves it up Sabia's bum and just rails her down because you picked the dom option. I was caught so off-guard that I reloaded the save to make sure I didn't pick the wrong option or something, but nope, femdom apparently means getting anally devastated by common thugs. (y)

I guess the game must be built with sub routes in mind first and foremost considering how much I feel like I missed out on with my solo dom route.

Another thing I thought I'd mention, how come regardless whether sub or dom, Sabia dresses in the same revealing outfits? I'd imagine a proper domme would dress more appropriately (See: Kira). Honestly, now that I think about it, the dom route in general has to be an afterthought because there are so many small things that make it lose its meaning. Don't get me wrong, I really love this game so far, but fuck me it's kind of difficult to make an excuse for how little effort the devs have put into demonstrating the femdom aspect of a dom playthrough, feels like a bitch-with-attitude playthrough more than anything lel.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes