Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Fair. I believe it was one of the few good scenes we recently got. And the only one where the Dom version is actually different from the Sub version outside dialogues
Before most scenes were different like the minotaur ritual scene,dom is just a challange and he fucks Sabia in the pussy ones,in the sub path he fucks her in the ass till the next day and she is practically drowning in cum and marked,probably one of the biggest differences. Also one of the best hands down.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Before most scenes were different like the minotaur ritual scene,dom is just a challange and he fucks Sabia in the pussy ones,in the sub path he fucks her in the ass till the next day and she is practically drowning in cum and marked,probably one of the biggest differences. Also one of the best hands down.
The Minotaur ritual scene was dope. Days long gone sadly.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The Minotaur ritual scene was dope. Days long gone sadly.
I still cant get over the fact that is one of the only to properly show how minotaur(absurdly big dick) scenes would go with normal women plus they somewhat established some cool facts like the minotaur cultural slavery including of human women and how Sabia was a veteran of a minotaur campaign with her tattoo making it extra humiliating and rather stupid that she got raped by one with minimal rezistence,dialogue for the scene was the best and really shines,as much as I like the scene itself the dialogue takes the cake it doesnt sugar coat it too much and original I heard didnt at all and you had how it would pretty much go,no artificial she is getting raped but she suddently and unexplicably enjoys it crap.

My only critisism is that it has no impact on the story whatsoever,there is no penalty,there is no time loss,there is barely a mention of it or not i dont remember and no option to further ties with the minotaur. Personally I was hoping for more content or even an arc/dlc for Sabia to be going into minotaur land or become a minotaur slave or marry one.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I still cant get over the fact that is one of the only to properly show how minotaur(absurdly big dick) scenes would go with normal women plus they somewhat established some cool facts like the minotaur cultural slavery including of human women and how Sabia was a veteran of a minotaur campaign with her tattoo making it extra humiliating and rather stupid that she got raped by one with minimal rezistence,dialogue for the scene was the best and really shines,as much as I like the scene itself the dialogue takes the cake it doesnt sugar coat it too much and original I heard didnt at all and you had how it would pretty much go,no artificial she is getting raped but she suddently and unexplicably enjoys it crap.

My only critisism is that it has no impact on the story whatsoever,there is no penalty,there is no time loss,there is barely a mention of it or not i dont remember and no option to further ties with the minotaur. Personally I was hoping for more content or even an arc/dlc for Sabia to be going into minotaur land or become a minotaur slave or marry one.
There was controversy over that scene in Hreinn's discord, a lot of arguing amongst the supporters. The scene ended up being redone because in the original version Sabia cries about being painfully raped by the minotaur. Some supporters complained that Sabia crying over it was depressing.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
There was controversy over that scene in Hreinn's discord, a lot of arguing amongst the supporters. The scene ended up being redone because in the original version Sabia cries about being painfully raped by the minotaur. Some supporters complained that Sabia crying over it was depressing.
Imagine having a real reaction in a game where the main characters entire life is upended but she doesn't cry... like sorry to those weirdos but a good ol' raping usually doesn't leave the victim in utter joy and sexual bliss.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I know about it,I say to them

Its a game,its a rape
what do they want her to do?
They are probably also the ntr,incest and all the fucked "kinks" fans that complain about it too

I view it as worst to have Sabia being filled with joy at the event,with 2 equally bad options: she went insane or its an artificial mask to hide the pain. It doesnt fell convincing and implies worst things.

Reactions: Enigmanic

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Hello guys, its me again! I'm kinda free since I finished most of my college works so I started to make some edits again! I lost almost everything I've done in the past but its okay, I'm doing a new edit! This new edit is a scene were Sabia is captured by a rival orc trib and sended to prison, here are some WIP of the CG as a whole. I'm rusty so if you think I can do something better, I'll try, or even better you could use it as you please!
Here some samples Sabia cell 1.jpg Sabia cell 2.jpg sabia prison WIP 1.jpg sabia prison WIP 2.jpg sabia prison WIP 3.jpg sabia prison WIP.jpg

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Imagine a FAKE world inside a game having a creature that don't exist making a FAKE woman that don't exist feeling pain and being raped? Imagine being depressed because characters that don't have feelings in a fake world that only exist as an adult game for you to fap?
People are weird sometimes... lol

The scene before it was redone was the dope one I was talking about btw.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Hello guys, its me again! I'm kinda free since I finished most of my college works so I started to make some edits again! I lost almost everything I've done in the past but its okay, I'm doing a new edit! This new edit is a scene were Sabia is captured by a rival orc trib and sended to prison, here are some WIP of the CG as a whole. I'm rusty so if you think I can do something better, I'll try, or even better you could use it as you please!
Here some samples View attachment 2712300 View attachment 2712301 View attachment 2712302 View attachment 2712303 View attachment 2712304 View attachment 2712305
Good to have you back. I like this one, though the way Sabia model merges in the second part of the scenes looks a bit off. Not much mind you, just a bit in my opinion.
Looking forward to more of your stuff. Btw congrats on finishing your college works before devs managed to make a 1/3 of an update.

Reactions: Enigmanic

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Good to have you back. I like this one, though the way Sabia model merges in the second part of the scenes looks a bit off. Not much mind you, just a bit in my opinion.
Looking forward to more of your stuff. Btw congrats on finishing your college works before devs managed to make a 1/3 of an update.
Yeah, I want so bad to make and edit with Sabia's face in the Ylva scene that I ended up searching a body that could work, it can be upgraded for shure. Yeah, its kinda crazy think that when this game started I was in my last year of high school and now I'm half way to finish my degree in History

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I stopped following this game a few months after Sierra Lee left the team. Now I come to this thread from time to time, once every six months or so, just to see how much deeper they've fallen. Since then, I've become even more convinced that they don't deserve support. And that's a shame, looking back at the current games with female protagonists, I can say that in the early stages of development this was one of the best games with a female protagonist that I've played. Anyway, I don't intend to stir up even more drama, as I just wanted to vent my frustrations. Hope we will see some great games with similar setting in the future.

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
I stopped following this game a few months after Sierra Lee left the team. Now I come to this thread from time to time, once every six months or so, just to see how much deeper they've fallen. Since then, I've become even more convinced that they don't deserve support. And that's a shame, looking back at the current games with female protagonists, I can say that in the early stages of development this was one of the best games with a female protagonist that I've played. Anyway, I don't intend to stir up even more drama, as I just wanted to vent my frustrations. Hope we will see some great games with similar setting in the future.
Agreed, I've been doing pretty much the same thing.

I really like games with female protagonists that allow a well thought out sub route and I used to think this game had a lot of potential.

Pity it fell so hard, especially considering the lacklustre games that keep getting released with those options.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
I don't suppose there's a version of this you can download that already has the mod + fanfic installed, is there? Haven't played this game since V11, was waiting for it to get some good updates but.... yeah doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon. Awhile ago i tried to install the mod + fanfic stuff but found it kinda complicated & couldn't get it to work.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I don't suppose there's a version of this you can download that already has the mod + fanfic installed, is there? Haven't played this game since V11, was waiting for it to get some good updates but.... yeah doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon. Awhile ago i tried to install the mod + fanfic stuff but found it kinda complicated & couldn't get it to work.
I think the mod is compatible only with the older versions of the game. There is a tool that unlocks all the scenes in the gallery, but i do not recall where it is. Should be on this thread so you can just search for it

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there anyone here who checks in on their patreon or discord or whatever? I wonder if they even give any excuses reasons for the abysmal release schedule or have all the supporters just come to terms with 1 release per year?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes